news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-02-2010, 01:41 PM   #1
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Mental experiments

I once read a book. It had a chapter on 'telepathically' influencing the fall of a coin to produce heads or tails.

I wanted to produce heads so I looked at the coin and the engraving on the head side, then closed my eyes so I could envision it. I then thought to myself - "I intend to influence the fall of this coin to produce heads". I bombarded the coin in my hand with images of words that came from my head at the coin in my hand.

I threw the coin on the carpeted floor and it produced heads. I repeated the process more than 20 times and the coin fell each time in a way to land heads up.

Now according to what I know about probabilities, that should not have happened. I should have gotten about half of the throws to be tails. Of course one could explain this to be some law of averages thing and say if I threw a whole bunch of times more, it would produce tails in the same amount as it did heads. But I gotta admit, it was strange.

I could explain what happened in my own way. Like my thoughts are connected to my body (physically through nerves, muslces, bones, and limbs) and if I program my body to do something, it would respond in such a way to make me hold the coin, throw it with a certain amount of force and at a certain distance from the floor to produce the desired result. It's like the body knows what to do.

What do you make of this?

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:06 PM   #2
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think it could be possible..interesting
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:07 PM   #3
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a similar thing can be done with a pndulum. draw a circle and divide it into fours. write yes in two pie pieces and no in the other two so that the yeses and nos are across from eachother.

now hold a pendulum which could be a rock on a string a yoyo whatever...over the center of the circle. make sure it is very still.

repeatedly ask yourself a question aloud like "do i really love my girlfriend?" or "is this the career i want for myself?" or "will i stop being an asshole?" whatever.

sunconsciously your hand will make small unnoticeable movements to make the pendulum swing in the yes direction or the no direction. sounds crazy but it works. especially if you are trying NOT to move.

as to influencing the coin...if you did it once... does it matter how many times it would take to make it tails? especially if it was a cointoss or something.

anything outside of YOU flipping the coin 20 times and getting 20 heads is speculation but the reality is that you did it.

its like you hitting a full court shot to win the game. probaility says its not likely, but despite the odds it happened. and no amount of math or physics can refute that.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:41 PM   #4
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks for adding on.

Funny how the mind works.

That pendulum thing could be used as a lie detector test. The body may try to lie, but the mind knows the truth and expresses it.

I just wonder how this type of knowledge could be used for everyday things.

Thanks for replying.

Old 04-03-2010, 05:35 AM   #5
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well i was told to use it to check the alignment between my conscious and subconscious mind.

lets say i wanted to ask a chick to marry me, i could use the pendulum to see if subconsciously i really wanted to do it. if it didn't line up then i know i need to rectify what is preventing me subconsciously from wanting to get married.

the subconscious often will sabotage a situation i order to get its way.
this is why lots of criminals, cheaters and closet gays get caught. its cause subconsciously they want to get caught.
Old 04-03-2010, 04:08 PM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

hahahah

Have you read any of gurdjieffs work - the forth way?

He says people have many I's - up to for of them and that these I's are different parts of their being that want to do different things.

Old 04-03-2010, 04:15 PM   #7
DiGitalChamberz
Seen & Heard Everywhere

DiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkey

son even if that shit was true youd have to study years like a jedi before you can pull that off... and if i could id be fuckin wit them lottery balls.. not a head or tails lets see who go 1st bet lmao
Old 04-03-2010, 07:06 PM   #8
diggy
The ABBOTT

First of all, it is true.

Ya, I wish I knew of a way to apply this stuff to lotto or something.

Old 04-03-2010, 07:19 PM   #9
DiGitalChamberz
Seen & Heard Everywhere

DiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
First of all, it is true.

Ya, I wish I knew of a way to apply this stuff to lotto or something.
2nd of all... PROOF? lol
Old 04-03-2010, 07:29 PM   #10
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

we each have our own reality.
like there may be chix i can holla at that wouldn't give you the time of day, and vice versa (doubt it. lol) but that doesn't mean that the chick is untouchable.

or like art or mathmatics, its easy to some to others it takes more work.

relative reality.

in this case he made the coin land on heads.

yo i just listened to an interview today about something along these lines.
reality is shaped by consciousness. all particles in the universe are formless until observed.

pop it in and let it ride...
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...5C9B0377D8C17F
Old 04-03-2010, 07:35 PM   #11
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

and i would say that a coin toss is really really easy compared to the lotto.
you have two possibilities h or t.

the lotto has minimum 40 balls to influence.
maybe with a collective of 40 people you could each concentrate on one ball and either force them to stay down or rise to the winning slot. then we all split the pot.

we should try to influence reality as a collective here. lets think of an experiment.
its been done by george noory. he got millions of people to concentrate on making it rain in drought stricken areas...and it worked.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:39 PM   #12
DiGitalChamberz
Seen & Heard Everywhere

ma dude... we can build for hours about that "reality is shaped by consciousness" shit

that rite there? would open up WORLDS of understanding...
Old 04-26-2012, 11:34 PM   #13
diggy
The ABBOTT

how can I use this technique for other things?

Old 04-27-2012, 12:47 AM   #14
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Flip the coin 2000 times and report back your findings.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:49 AM   #15
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NELSON MUNTZ View Post
anything outside of YOU flipping the coin 20 times and getting 20 heads is speculation but the reality is that you did it.
Don't you think 20 is too small a sample size?

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote