news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 04-04-2010, 12:35 PM   #16
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ha. Whatever. I do me and I'm great.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 02:05 PM   #17
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Most reality shows are from celebrities who's careers ended a while ago.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:31 AM   #18
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

That's true Check Two. LOL@Check Two doesn't know who LisaRaye is hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Her first movie was The Players Club with Ice Cube, Bernie Mac, Jamie Foxx, Terrence Howard, Charles Murphy(Eddie Murphy's brother). After that she started doing straight to video movies like Civil Brand with N'Bushe Wright, Monica Calhoun, Lark Voorhies, Gang Of Roses with Little Kim, Bobby Brown, Stacey Dash, Love Chronicles with Terrence Howard and Robin Givens, Rhapsody with Wood Harris and Gina Ravera. She has a new straight to video movie with rapper AZ and r&b singer Ray J called Envy. She also had a small part in The Wood movie with Taye Diggs(she was his wife in this), Omar Epps, Sanaa Lathan. I forgot she did the tv show All Of Us with Duane Martin, Elise Neal, Tony Rock(Chris Rock's brother). She's a hot woman and i wanna fuck her bad. She was in Ghostface Killah's Never Be The Same Again video, Master P's Ooohwee video, 2Pac's Toss It Up video, Ginuwine's Last Chance video. She even rapped on a song with Benzino. She recently posed half naked on the cover of Black Men's magazine. I bought the magazine and i put the cover on my bedroom wall LOL. Rapper Da Brat is her sister.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:24 PM   #19
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I've probably seen her before then. I'll have to look up her picture again. Is she better looking than Da Brat? Was All of Us that show with Kyla Pratt, I forget? I think she's a cutie.

Old 04-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #20
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Yes she's hotter than Da Brat. One On One tv show was with Kyla Pratt. If you've seen The Players Club movie, you should know who she is. If you haven't seen it, check it out. LisaRaye is stripping and dancing in one scene at the club while R Kelly's It Seems Like Your Ready song is playing. Jamie Foxx was the dj at the club and he almost dropped some records while he was watching LisaRaye when she took her bra off hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:33 PM   #21
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I saw the show and it's interesting.

Old 04-10-2010, 03:37 PM   #22
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

What's interesting about it? I'm sure there's some drama on there which is the case with black reality shows. They always show blacks arguing and acting ignorant and i know LisaRaye is ghetto because she's from the hood in Chicago. I don't know why she agreed to do a reality show because nobody cares about her personal business and she needs to keep her business private. That's messed up how her ex-husband did her because if i was her man, i'd never cheat on her. I would love to come home to her fine ass every night and sleep next to her LOL.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:21 PM   #23
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Yeah he dogged her. It's just interesting to see how she lives. Did u know she has a teenage daughter? She only wears white? Just interesting. I love reality shows so I don't know.

Old 04-11-2010, 12:22 PM   #24
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Yes i know she has a daughter. I wanna get her old calendar. I'm gonna see if i can get it from her Myspace page or her website. I think LisaRaye married her ex-husband because he's a billionaire. I could be wrong but it seems to me that those are the type of guys she likes instead of liking a guy for the way he treats her instead of how much money he got and what kind of car and house he has. Most hot women are only interested in guys that got a lot of money and then they end up getting their feelings hurt when they find out their man is no good. I wonder if LisaRaye would like a guy like me because i'll treat her right. I don't have a lot of money but women should be interested in good guys that are working and taking care of business. I got 2 jobs so i guess LisaRaye probably would get with me because i'm sure she wants a man who's working which is what most women want. No woman wants a man who's a bum like these ignorant ass black men that hang on the corner and the streets all day doing nothing and them bum ass clowns are the main ones that got the nerve to try to get with women hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:31 PM   #25
check two
N.I.

So that Lisa Raye is almost 50?

Queen,
Do you still have the hots for that Derek guy from Criminal Minds?

Old 04-11-2010, 12:35 PM   #26
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LisaRaye is 43 years old. Her birthday is September 23rd which is 3 days after my birthday.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:47 PM   #27
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
So that Lisa Raye is almost 50?

Queen,
Do you still have the hots for that Derek guy from Criminal Minds?
Who? I don't watch that show.

Old 04-11-2010, 12:52 PM   #28
check two
N.I.

^^

The girls think that Shemar Moore guy is dreamy. I think he used to be on some BET show in the past.

Old 04-11-2010, 01:00 PM   #29
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Oh Shemar Moore? Oh yeah he's hot. He could be a jump off but nothing else. Too clean cut for me.

Old 04-11-2010, 01:03 PM   #30
check two
N.I.

ha ha no cornrows, not enough tattoos for you, and not a long enough criminal history? lol