news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 04-11-2010, 01:05 PM   #31
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ha. Truth. I need a tatted rough neck nigga with a shady past.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:07 PM   #32
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol have you ever became an online pen pal of an inmate and visited them in jail?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:10 PM   #33
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Uh no that's pushing it man. I need I can see and touch whenever I want. Ha. Ur a hot mess! Why u gotta always mess with me man?

Old 04-15-2010, 08:31 PM   #34
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Bet y'all didn't know she rides horses for competition.

Old 04-15-2010, 08:58 PM   #35
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ultimate horse rider.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...ewpost&t=93947
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:06 PM   #36
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Don't direct me to that mess! Eeww

Old 04-15-2010, 10:36 PM   #37
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Bet y'all didn't know she rides horses for competition.
I thought black women were scared to go near animals(besides convicts) ?

Old 04-15-2010, 11:03 PM   #38
Living-jism
Banned

Living-jism crouching tigerLiving-jism crouching tiger

Quote:
I could give a damn. Reality tv is the best. That shit be insane.
We gotta thank you Yanks for "Flava of love 2" "I love New York 1 & 2" and "Rock of Love"!

Living-jism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:13 PM   #39
check two
N.I.

I saw some dating show from there called I love Sheep.

Old 04-16-2010, 07:12 AM   #40
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I thought black women were scared to go near animals(besides convicts) ?

LOL

U always gotta mess with me.

I went horse back riding before and I was scared to death!!!!!!! Those horses r huge! I was shaking the entire time I was on it.

Old 04-16-2010, 10:10 AM   #41
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I saw a commercial for LisaRaye's show this morning and it said on the next episode, she was going to prison to visit Da Brat. I think i'm gonna watch it. I haven't seen Da Brat in a long time.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 12:26 PM   #42
check two
N.I.

Quote:
LOL

U always gotta mess with me.

I went horse back riding before and I was scared to death!!!!!!! Those horses r huge! I was shaking the entire time I was on it.
I wonder how you would have reacted if you were the girl in this video. Run for the hills? lol

http://purinaanimalallstars.yahoo.com/?v=7335347

Old 04-16-2010, 01:02 PM   #43
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Oh hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck? Why would u even be sitting there with those things and the dang penguins? Nope not me.

Old 04-16-2010, 01:04 PM   #44
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Ha. Truth. I need a tatted rough neck nigga with a shady past.
I knew it. Here's a question, and this is the only question: Why a thug and not a successful lawyer or scientist? Is it because it's not common for black men to be successful than it is for black women? You know, the head of the household thing....

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:17 PM   #45
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Oh hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck? Why would u even be sitting there with those things and the dang penguins? Nope not me.
You don't like penguins either? lol Everybody likes penguins.