news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-08-2009, 12:41 AM   #1
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa
Default inglorious basterds

anyone else looking forward to seeing this? i get mad hyped whenever the trailer comes on tv, its looks fucking sick. brad pitt may be a needle-dicked douchebag but that fucker can act and has made some pretty good movies.

also, did you know that adam sandler was gonna co-star as one of the main soldiers? but dude turned it down to be in funny people...woulda been crazy seeing adam sandler as a nazi-killing soldier in a tarantino movie
Old 08-08-2009, 08:42 AM   #2
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^that would have been shit. sandler should stick to funny people and happy madison productions with rob sneider.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:01 AM   #3
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

I might check it out, sounds interesting along with District 9. And maybe GI Joe, LOL.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:32 PM   #4
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

yeah district 9 looks like another good movie but GI Joe looks like its gonna be on the grounds of dragonball evolution...its got the title...some of the characters but will have absolutely nothing to do with what it was based on
Old 08-08-2009, 09:50 PM   #5
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha i woulda love it
better tahn sandler in this this apatow shit

im a to the death tarantino fan tho
of course im seeing it
one of the few movies this year i will watch in theatre

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:09 AM   #6
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I can't believe it's so close to coming out. I've been hearing about this forever.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:41 AM   #7
DirtMcgehrk
Platinum Chupa Chup

DirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to DirtMcgehrk

The early reviews I've heard are the typical Tarantino stuff. Either ppl that want a movie that's going to win awards think it's too violent and tasteless, or the ppl that actually want to be entertained when they go to the movies think it's just the most awesome, stylish, funny, completely over the top movie they've seen in a while. I personally have a feeling it's going to be one of my favorites of the year. He makes movies the way he wants to make them, and he does it incredibly well. IMO the sign of a good movie is when critics are split in half about it, and so far that's turning out to be the case.

DirtMcgehrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:43 AM   #8
DRUNKENARTS
BONG BONG

DRUNKENARTS crouching tiger

been waiting for this for a long time ill defo be going to c it
DRUNKENARTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 06:42 PM   #9
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Saw this tonight, it was pretty insane. I don't even know where to start, but i really enjoyed it. I dunno how to describe it but it's just got that really "cool" feeling that Tarrantino films have lol - in the dialogue, in the violence, everything.

Brad Pitt is awesome in it as well

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:13 PM   #10
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^good shit.

def want to see it.

anything with the QT stamp on it gets me looking forward to it.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:28 PM   #11
Eradicate
Profanity

Eradicate crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Eradicate

saw it last night.. entertaining.. expect to laugh

brad pitt is a g in this film, they even throw mike myers in their for a scene.

i think this film would be better watching the 2nd time around.

but definetly a badass film.
Eradicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:05 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i agree about the 2nd time shit, and i will just flatout say that i fuckin loved this movie. straight up. also, the guy who played Hans...has great acting chops.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:09 PM   #13
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

jus came back from watching it, was a good flick. cant say i got into it properly cause i was tired and the movie was damn long. Hans the Jew Hunter was dope.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:11 PM   #14
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

yeah, dope movie saw last night at midnight... started off a bit slow, but picked up

LMAO at the italian dialect part... HAHHAHA

and tarentino cant knock his foot fetish can he? haha

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:35 PM   #15
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

eloels^^

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote