news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-08-2010, 04:22 AM   #1
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun
Default Batman - Under the Red Hood (animated) [First Look]

Came across this and thought I'd share... haven't seen this posted.
Just a first look at DC's newest animated film the have coming out.

I sorta liked the Under the Hood story, it wasn't amazing but i can see it as a flick so im hoping its similar and i hope the incorporate quite a bit from Death In The Family... i doubt it but that was a pretty good story imo.

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:56 AM   #2
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

ill check this one out
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:11 PM   #3
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it seems weird to me to make this when jason todd has never been in any animation before. they should've adapted 'death in the family' and made a good story out of and jettisoned the dumb shit like joker being the iranian ambassador...it looks like they're going to show his death in flashback. are the 'under the hood' trades worth buying?

greenwood sounds like he'll be a good batman. can't be worse than whoever played bats in the justice league movie that just came out lol
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:17 PM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

u dont like Billy Baldwin? eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:43 PM   #5
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he was terrible imo he sounded like a pussy; then again i thought james woods sounded like he was on sleeping pills but everyone else i've talked to seemed to like it
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote