news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 06-10-2010, 05:02 PM   #31
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

they said venom might not make it because it was hard for them to develop his moves and such. so carnage might be out as well.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:18 PM   #32
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

thats dope tho^^
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:50 PM   #33
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms

new teaser trailer

shows deadpool vs dante

Last edited by KZA; 06-12-2010 at 12:48 AM.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:37 AM   #34
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no good^
Old 06-15-2010, 04:45 PM   #35
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Holy Shit!

Can't wait for this.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 10:49 PM   #36
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

i just played the demo today. the characters that were available were.

dante
ryu
felicia
morrigan
chris
iron man
captain america
wolverine
hulk
deadpool

sadly they are using the tvc button layout since x was a launcher.

deadpool when he moves back does the moonwalk and he has the shoryuken.

i will be there tomorrow and thursday i will record game footage of it. im exhausted

Old 06-15-2010, 11:33 PM   #37
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

u mean the 4 button scheme as opposed to 6????????????????? wtf???
Old 06-16-2010, 12:07 AM   #38
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

yea cause i played 3 rounds on the controller lol and 1 on the te stick

dante is fun to play as though.

Old 06-16-2010, 12:19 AM   #39
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

fucking...lame

im so tired of capcom making games for noobs..smh, would it be that big of a deal to have the same scheme as mvc2? it would just be 2 more buttons...thats it...shit, not even...get rid of the fuckin air combo launch button..(also wack) add another attack button and assign them to different fucking extremities..eloels..jesus.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:23 AM   #40
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

they made it simple for the new players and the scrubs who could not play the second one. im upset about it as well its still not the final product though. ill try to play some more the next couple of days.

it was the tourney scene that kept the game alive in for the last 10 years. not these rage quitting scrubs on xbox live.

Old 06-16-2010, 12:25 AM   #41
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

exactly^^ dont get me wrong btw, i love tvc, and sf4...but cmon..somethings gotta give...
Old 06-16-2010, 01:05 AM   #42
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

i still need to play tvc.

maybe capcom will come to their senses.

Old 06-16-2010, 01:27 AM   #43
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

The control scheme sucks I had the chance to play TVC only once on the stupid WII controller and was uncomfortable as shit if they want newbies to get on the game thats OK but don't forsake the other players too not everybody likes to have it easy at least they should add the old button scheme of mvc2 with the 4 attack button & 2 assist button and have an easy mode with the scheme they are adding to mvc3 at the very least with that you have choice

really now CAPCOM are whores for money I kind off find it unprofessional they be acting this way with fighting games on the other hand the game looks great love the roster so far and I like how they say the characters name while tagging out can't wait for the rest of the characters to be reveal.

Deadpool is too comical for my taste still he's cool love his winning quote to the player "Hey Hey you" LOL!
Dante is simply badass
Chris is a beast
Wolverine is cool
Iron Man don't like his suit i prefer the original one, Proton cannon is directional now *Holy shit*
Captain America voice sucks
Morrigan Im def going to use her after so many years with reused sprites
Ryu & Chun Li Im sick of them already so many SF characters they use the same 2 every time

im starting to loose hope for strider usually he is the first one to be announce I can't even see his shadow on the MVC3 poster

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 06-16-2010 at 01:38 AM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 01:38 AM   #44
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/j...meplay-videos/

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/j...ameplay-video/
Old 06-16-2010, 10:10 AM   #45
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

what??? Dormammu is the villain? holy shit