news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-10-2010, 06:30 PM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Sid aka shallah justice's mom is looking for a roommate 2 live with her and sid. haha

donna ghezawi is seeking: Female only roommates
Pets are: NOT accepted
Smokers are: accepted
Lease is: monthly
Security deposit is: required
Public transportation is: available
Room is: furnished
Room does: NOT have a private bathroom

Comments From donna ghezawi

I have a lovely room to rent in my family home in a large victorian house 10 mins away from west end 3 mins walk to all transport and shops 2 bathrooms you will share kitchen and bathrooms with my family me and my 3 sons 20,18, and 8 years old female prefered we also have a cat our home is in a lovely safe area and transport links are excellent a beautiful park 5 mins walk away and free wireless internet too .

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054

Last edited by Art Vandelay; 04-10-2010 at 06:32 PM.
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:36 PM   #2
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i told you that she said sid wasn't kicking in on the bills and that rapping was a silly waste of his and everyone else's time.

damn donna.

maybe i'll see if i can get a room over there this summer. sounds like a nice place.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:37 PM   #3
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Dude your a fucking loser.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:38 PM   #4
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Both of you.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:40 PM   #5
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i bet sid is calling his mom at her 2nd job right now cryin like a lil bitch.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:41 PM   #6
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

kid, i thought you said that you were a tough guy in the hood. mother fucker is living in a large victorian home with his mommy where he takes nice walks to a beautiful park

Old 04-10-2010, 06:41 PM   #7
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
i bet sid is calling his mom at her 2nd job right now cryin like a lil bitch.
You got no other cards to play.

You lost so very badly.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:43 PM   #8
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
kid, i thought you said that you were a tough guy in the hood. mother fucker is living in a large victorian home with his mommy where he takes nice walks to a beautiful park
Dude i blazed 2 zoots in the park today it was a sunny day what!
Old 04-10-2010, 06:44 PM   #9
SID
I see you dawg

Old 04-10-2010, 06:46 PM   #10
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

haha...

jesus, it keeps getting worse...
Old 04-10-2010, 06:47 PM   #11
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

LMAO. Sid lives in a safe area!

Old 04-10-2010, 06:50 PM   #12
SID
I see you dawg

Safe till you cross the bridge to South Kilburn, Narc can verify this fact.

^My area is surrounded by these slums

Thanks for being interested in my life though...
Old 04-10-2010, 06:51 PM   #13
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

oh SHIT!!!!! this is really true.

oh god...it has to stop. you would figure you want certain ppl exposed but when you find out some stuff .... you really end up wishing you wouldnt have. its gonna get worse than this.somebody is gonna go to ether somebody and find out some foul ass shit.

lord....
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:55 PM   #14
SID
I see you dawg

This info was the seventh link on google, i'm cool, i just feel like a star with a psychopathic stalker that's about it...

Old 04-10-2010, 06:57 PM   #15
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
You got no other cards to play.

You lost so very badly.

why play other cards when i got both jokers?
tell donna to get my room ready cause you said that hearing your mom fucking all night is not good for the kids.