news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-14-2010, 07:17 PM   #16
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Cameroon.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:32 PM   #17
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

without knowing anyting I'm going to go with Brazil.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:34 PM   #18
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i'll bet any of you soccer queers a sig for a week that Brazil advances farther than the team you chose.

Come on, lets see who has the guts to risk sporting a sig of my choice for a week.

Plus it will give me a reason to watch soccer.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:52 PM   #19
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
i'll bet any of you soccer queers a sig for a week that Brazil advances farther than the team you chose.

Come on, lets see who has the guts to risk sporting a sig of my choice for a week.

Plus it will give me a reason to watch soccer.
i already said in the first post that i was gonna put money on brazil. im gonna put 100 on them and hopefully pull out 600...

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:39 AM   #20
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

I hope France, Portugal and Italy lose.
Id like for african teams, especially Cameroon and the Ivory Coast, and Australia to do better than the usual, cause they usually get fucked by the refs.
I don't give a fuck about Brazil, and I want England to win the cup.
But in all honesty I think Spain deserves to win it the most.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:44 AM   #21
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anyone but England.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:40 PM   #22
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
I hope France, Portugal and Italy lose.
Id like for african teams, especially Cameroon and the Ivory Coast, and Australia to do better than the usual, cause they usually get fucked by the refs.
I don't give a fuck about Brazil, and I want England to win the cup.
But in all honesty I think Spain deserves to win it the most.
you're from france and you dont want france to win??
werent you a big france supporter last world cup?? (i reread the entire 2006 thread lol)

Old 04-18-2010, 01:47 PM   #23
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

lol no I wasnt even posting here in 2006, I never really supported France in football, cause I don"t think we got great players anymore, well since zidane left. Some are good, but they got a fucked up mentality. The Henry handball was fucked up, and I can't respect dudes like that.French football is ruled by Platini type fags.
However I did wish gfor them to win the last world cup, but thats just cause they ended up in final and I can't stand Italy lol
The only way I'd support france would be if they took back cantona lol

Last edited by RALPH WIGGUM; 04-18-2010 at 01:49 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:01 PM   #24
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

LOL...he is rooting for the African teams because he desperately wishes he was black.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:04 PM   #25
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

ha ha yeah right

Old 04-30-2010, 03:59 PM   #26
Clan Destine

Clan Destine crouching tigerClan Destine crouching tiger

Vamo, Vamo Argentina!

Seriously I hope Argentia wins, just so that tubby cokehead Maradonna can rub into all his critics faces by doing a line off the cup.

Messi is pretty good too, but I doubt any casual fan knows anybody else on the national team, maybe Tevez.

Really I think there isn't a clear favourite this year. Sure everybody says Brazil but they are a favourite every year and you never have any idea if all their talent is going to come together.
Clan Destine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 09:16 PM   #27
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Fuck a cup, I'm big, I needa bowl
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:12 PM   #28
Tito_Para Enfrente
a fan ,better to be you .

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta

i m rooting for Mexico .. of course. i think a hard ass team will win though . Brazil, england , you know .

ignorantes no
Tito_Para Enfrente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 03:32 PM   #29
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clan Destine View Post
Vamo, Vamo Argentina!

Seriously I hope Argentia wins, just so that tubby cokehead Maradonna can rub into all his critics faces by doing a line off the cup.

Messi is pretty good too, but I doubt any casual fan knows anybody else on the national team, maybe Tevez.

Really I think there isn't a clear favourite this year. Sure everybody says Brazil but they are a favourite every year and you never have any idea if all their talent is going to come together.
hahah
fuck argentina

like i said spain will win and thats all
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 06:15 AM   #30
cap
THE ILL ONE

part 1

part 2 lol

im putting money on brazil. and a small amount on spain. cant f'in wait!!