news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-14-2010, 08:03 AM   #31
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This one is tricky to call, not because there are so many great teams but because the lack of great teams, Italy, France, Argentina, Brazil, etc are all worse than they were in past World Cups. Argentina have the quality but Maradona is a joke of a coach, no Cambiasso or Zanetti? Please!

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:05 AM   #32
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
This one is tricky to call, not because there are so many great teams but because the lack of great teams, Italy, France, Argentina, Brazil, etc are all worse than they were in past World Cups. Argentina have the quality but Maradona is a joke of a coach, no Cambiasso or Zanetti? Please!
true!!

i cant believe dunga left out ronaldinho and adriano, cmon man!! ronaldinho didnt have a fantastic year but he still can be important for any side...

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:43 AM   #33
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok so its finally here!! i cant wait for kickoff.

i took some chances and put some money on mexico and uruguay!!!!!

Old 06-11-2010, 06:16 AM   #34
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

argentina is my bet..........

messi

tevez

milito

spells danger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

No im not argentinian.

peace be with you !

Last edited by zooruka; 06-11-2010 at 06:22 AM.
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:45 AM   #35
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Mandela's grand-granddaughter died in a car crash, thats so fucked up, hes mourning so he won't see mexico-south africa.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:47 AM   #36
cap
THE ILL ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
Mandela's grand-granddaughter died in a car crash, thats so fucked up, hes mourning so he won't see mexico-south africa.
yes very sad.

what do you think of france this year? i put a win on uruguay for tonight. its worth the shot imo.

Old 06-11-2010, 07:05 AM   #37
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

As I said before, the french team are a bunch of cheaters who don't deserve to be in in the world cup in the first place, cause they just suck so bad now. I mean they lost against china. Its simple, now if a team gets a free kick against France, its almost always a goal lol
I hope Uruguay, Mexico and South Africa beat the shit out of them, and its highly possible.

Its cold in South Africa, which is a good thing for England, they're always complaining about the weather being too hot lol

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:12 AM   #38
cap
THE ILL ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
As I said before, the french team are a bunch of cheaters who don't deserve to be in in the world cup in the first place, cause they just suck so bad now. I mean they lost against china. Its simple, now if a team gets a free kick against France, its almost always a goal lol
I hope Uruguay, Mexico and South Africa beat the shit out of them, and its highly possible.

Its cold in South Africa, which is a good thing for England, they're always complaining about the weather being too hot lol
+ rep on the france thing!!

i dont know if its actually cold in SA though. its winter, but i think it still gets pretty hot during the day!!

Old 06-11-2010, 08:03 AM   #39
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dnt know about the whole hosts start the tournament off. i think the reigning champions should be given the right to kick the tournament off.

anyway i dnt know about the French team. they were pretty crap in qualifying and havent been performing well in the lead up to the tournament. we will see how they play against Uruguay. i wont be surprised if Mexico and Uruguay make it through the group.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:21 AM   #40
cap
THE ILL ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
i dnt know about the whole hosts start the tournament off. i think the reigning champions should be given the right to kick the tournament off.

anyway i dnt know about the French team. they were pretty crap in qualifying and havent been performing well in the lead up to the tournament. we will see how they play against Uruguay. i wont be surprised if Mexico and Uruguay make it through the group.
i hope so.

now watching the opening ceremony.

let the games begin!!

Old 06-11-2010, 08:49 AM   #41
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The French should not be underestimated, they always end pretty high.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:54 AM   #42
cap
THE ILL ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
The French should not be underestimated, they always end pretty high.
not true. the went out in the 1st round in 2002 after they won the world cup 4 years earlier. and they still had the golden generation back then! they're not a tournament team like italy or germany.

Old 06-11-2010, 09:09 AM   #43
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

spain, brazil or argentina

fuck italy
Old 06-11-2010, 09:14 AM   #44
cap
THE ILL ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
spain, brazil or argentina

fuck italy
lol glad to see people still mad about 4 years ago. it was the greatest day of my life. suck on that fagboy hahahahahahahaha

Old 06-11-2010, 10:03 AM   #45
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

where's the official World Cup thread???

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote