news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-12-2010, 11:55 PM   #1
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default so I saw this movie called deadgirl this weekend... ****

anybody catch this?
Its essentially about a pair of horny teens who fuck around in an abandoned building one day only to find a tied up girl in the boiler room who just happens to be hot, nude, and UNDEAD. They rape her daily and justify it by claiming that she is an abomination and should not be treated as human. The actual way they discovered she cannot die leaves her smelling like an actual zombie so when they find out whoever she bites will end up just like her, they search for other woman to infect and hold captive.

Its a medium budget film, but the acting detaches you from thinking the actors are anything but the actual characters they are playing. The story is obviously nuts, and at times stomach turning but there are amazingly funny moments peppered in.

Definitely a rental, and if you end up appreciating it like I have it could easily be a BUY.

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:58 PM   #2
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn yo that sounds pretty fucked

i like it

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:50 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Was this On demand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:06 PM   #4
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you might be able to find it on there man but I got the shit at BLOCKBUSTER

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:11 PM   #5
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

thats messed up, now i have to see this. been on a "fucked up movies" streak lately.

edit: just saw it, it was alright.
the scene at the gas station where they hit that slut in the head with a crobar, and she proceeds to beat the shit out of them cracked me up.

Last edited by Buzk; 04-14-2010 at 11:14 PM.
Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:52 PM   #6
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sounds fucked up. So you KNOW I'm gonna have to find that.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote