news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-14-2010, 09:18 AM   #1
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta
Default The Sports Guy

Who here reads page 2 on espn.com? Bill Simmons is my favorite sports writer, one of the few actually worth listening to. He's a mix of humor and insight and any sports fan should read his stuff:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/simmons/index
Old 05-05-2010, 05:02 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:36 PM   #3
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

id like 2 c bill simmons on around the horn..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:40 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I haven't seen Around the Horn as much lately, but Woody Paige is the best on there.

Quote:
Old 05-10-2010, 04:45 PM   #5
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think its probally one of the best sports shows on ..

Old 05-10-2010, 04:48 PM   #6
check two
N.I.

I used to watch ESPN First Take also, but I haven't seen it in a while. Is Skip still on that? lol He was the best part of the show. That Jay and Dana were like robots.

Quote:
Old 05-10-2010, 04:52 PM   #7
battle?
n.i.

skip is not on it anymore since he moved to colorado a couple years ago i think to take care of his sister..
dan patrick >1st take,sportscenter,mike an mike
Old 05-10-2010, 04:59 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

Didn't Woody and Skip used to be on Cold Pizza together at one time? lol That must have been classic.

How come that Jim Rome guy has the host of Blind Date on all the time?

Quote:
Old 05-10-2010, 05:06 PM   #9
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

what's wrong with roger lodge dude knows his stuff

and skip is a douchebag, a white stephen a but less intelligent
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 05:09 PM   #10
check two
N.I.

They should bring back Blind Date.

Skip knows his stuff

Stephen A Smith is annoying. Why does he need to talk at such a high decibel level all the time.

Quote:
Old 05-10-2010, 05:09 PM   #11
battle?
n.i.

that's pretty much i believe how 1st an ten started with page an bayless..
yeah there classic kind of how the professor john clayton and salisbury were on 4downs..
rodger lodge is always on there..
as well as