news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-04-2005, 03:29 PM   #1
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms
Default Great albums you've recently heard/bought??!!

any albums you've bought latley and love them? think they're classic? even if its like 10 years old but you've jus bought it, don't matter.

i would say, past month:
Jurassic 5 - Jurasic 5 LP - really really dope, i've slept on these guys for 2/3 years!
Snoop - Doggystyle} as explained in the latest purchase thread
Dre - The Chronic} ditto
Onyx - Shut 'Em Down
Cypress Hill - III Temple sof Boom - quite nice

past two months:
Public Enemy - Yo! Bum Rush The Show
(P.E - It Takes a Nation...)}bought earlier this year but only just realised its dopeness!
(P.E - Apocalypse 91...) ditto!

ive bought more but they just aint good enough to make it on my list.
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 04:08 PM   #2
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper
Default Re: Great albums you've recently heard/bought??!!

Jakki The Motormouth - God Vs. Satan

just got it a few days ago, its raw as fuck, i love it

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 04:08 PM   #3
bringoutthegimp
The Don Bishop

bringoutthegimp grasshopper

The New Ras Kass, also the Sway "this is my promo" 2cd came out today, support it.

In the ways of the world today
It's so easy for us to stray away
Trying to keep our mind from all the drugs and crime
Material things keep us blind
bringoutthegimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 04:23 PM   #4
Panama
Dutch Masta

Panama grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldie
any albums you've bought latley and love them? think they're classic? even if its like 10 years old but you've jus bought it, don't matter.

i would say, past month:
Jurassic 5 - Jurasic 5 LP - really really dope, i've slept on these guys for 2/3 years!
Snoop - Doggystyle} as explained in the latest purchase thread
Dre - The Chronic} ditto
Onyx - Shut 'Em Down
Cypress Hill - III Temple sof Boom - quite nice

past two months:
Public Enemy - Yo! Bum Rush The Show
(P.E - It Takes a Nation...)}bought earlier this year but only just realised its dopeness!
(P.E - Apocalypse 91...) ditto!

ive bought more but they just aint good enough to make it on my list.
YOu mean to tell me you just bought Doggystyle, the chronic, and shut em down recently? You didnt sleep you were dead for a while.
Panama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 04:35 PM   #5
tragedykhadafi12
Veteran Member

tragedykhadafi12 drunken mastatragedykhadafi12 drunken masta

Very recently was capone, az and tragedy khadafi and a solomon childs mix cd.
tragedykhadafi12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 04:38 PM   #6
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

yeah, i just bought them! lol. been thinking about Doggystyle & Chronic for time though! known about those two just never got round to buyin em until i seen em in the sale @ virgin megastore the other day. only went in town for some contact lenses and possibly a hip-hop magazine too!

i ended up coming home with my contacts, J5 - Quality Control (not as good as J5 LP IMO), Doggystyle & Chronic.lol. ive known for years Onyx are supposed to be good but again ever got round to buyin em. so i heard em on that track with the wu and seen Shut Em Down on ebay buy it now for 1.50 GBP so i did.lol.

then after that but a week or so before i got Doggystyle n that i was in HMV just lookin and seen BacDaFucUp in the sale, as well as II Temples of Boom & NIGGAZ4LIFE so i got them 3 for 20 quid too!

its nice gettin 3 albums and it works out at 20 quid cos they in the sale, its a nice sum to drop on some music if i been paid a nice sum from my casual work. although Quality Control wasnt in the sale, it was 11 quid but thats quite cheap for Virgin Megastore not in the sale.

hopefully next up Chali 2Na - Fish market.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:57 PM   #7
the funky drunk
Veteran Member

the funky drunk grasshopper

public enemy - there's a poison goin on , i used to have it back in the day but it got stolen ... anyway i bought it again , god damn thats a dope album...
the funky drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 04:59 PM   #8
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

i forgot Pretox i got a months ago, im stuck on that lately. thats what im like, me and buyin hip-hop, i'll buy say 1 - 3 albums, listen to em all once and then buy more albums :S even i dont knw why i do it, i jus crave buyin cds!! like, i bought 'Blackout' the other day, didnt listen to it all and bought another few albums, Doggystyle, Chronic & Quality Control.

i still havent listened to all of Blackout and ive had it for a week, i probably wont for a while yet either!

or i'll buy an album and not think much to it 1st listen and not give it a spin again for ages, i did it with P.E It takes a nation & Apocalypse 91. bought em erlier this year, didnt think much until now. i bought Pretox like 2 months ago, same again - didnt think much but now im stuck.