news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-17-2010, 11:25 AM   #16
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's harder to transmit Aids through heterosexual sex and dude only nailed her once, and it wasn't even that make her anus bleed nasty sex, it was gentle, don't scare the retard sex.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:46 AM   #17
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha thanks for clarifying that

still though, i'll bet forrest junior got it

the part where lieutenant dan walks up on his magic legs was the only part in forrest gump where i got some dust in my eye and had to rub it

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:01 PM   #18
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

lmao^^well put

well, for me a few of the movies mentioned already have that effect on me but i did tear at the end of American History X and GF3..eloels, shit was crazy
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:36 PM   #19
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

What Dreams May Come
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 01:39 PM   #20
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

i never cried i think but finding nemo almost had me haha his mother died outta nowhere!! its crazy coz its a fucking cartoon!! and also as a child when simbas father died! haha i'm getting all emotional watching cartoons lol
Old 04-17-2010, 01:40 PM   #21
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

word lion king..eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 04:04 PM   #22
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

the boy in the stripped pajamas..dunno if yall heard of it but its about this nazi family who moves into a house not far from a concentration camp and the little 6 yr old kid wanders off n finds a little jewish boy on the other side of the fence...they wanna play together so somehow the nazi kid (who has no clue what the fuck is going on obviously) gets inside n puts on the striped uniforms the jews had to wear...not gonna give it away but its fuckin sad..didnt cry but it was pretty fucked up
Old 04-17-2010, 04:23 PM   #23
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

milo and otis. fuck that movie gets me everytime.

and if you guys havent seen the remake of imitation of life. you simply must do so. that flick had everyone in my house crying.

'and like b-rock said. you have no fucking soul if you dont cry when forrest talks to jenny's grave.
Old 04-17-2010, 04:30 PM   #24
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha milo and otis
shits old SCHOOL
on some homeward bound shit

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 05:42 PM   #25
Living-jism
Banned

Living-jism crouching tigerLiving-jism crouching tiger

lol, all a bunch ole big softies!
Living-jism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 08:14 PM   #26
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ Does that sentence mean anything?
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:50 AM   #27
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

homeward bound and milo and otis were the shit

when i was a little kid, i think it was Snoopy Come Home and ET that would get me all fucked up and inconsolable

there's a scene in the movie The Patriot, where mel gibson asks his little daughter if she'll tell him goodbye, because she had stopped talking after her brother was killed, and she doesn't say it, so he heads off to battle. then she chases after him crying, telling him she'll say anything he wants so long as he stays.

that shit definitely had a lump in the throat

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 01:53 AM   #28
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
the boy in the stripped pajamas..dunno if yall heard of it but its about this nazi family who moves into a house not far from a concentration camp and the little 6 yr old kid wanders off n finds a little jewish boy on the other side of the fence...they wanna play together so somehow the nazi kid (who has no clue what the fuck is going on obviously) gets inside n puts on the striped uniforms the jews had to wear...not gonna give it away but its fuckin sad..didnt cry but it was pretty fucked up
oh thats a real good movie. the ending was getting me heated just cuz i felt so sorry. i knew what was gonna happen. it didnt make me cry but it had me thinking all day about that

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:48 AM   #29
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
notebook
Whoa really? or youre joking?
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:56 AM   #30
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shutter Island.

I actually paid to watch that shit.