news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-09-2010, 06:28 PM   #61
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

Angus, not cause of all the shit that he went through at school (which that itself was depressing) but when his (i think grandfather) dies, aw man, that was some shit like goddamn everything about this kid's life sucks and the one person who he legit loves has to up and die? that was a long time ago though, might have to watch it again and see how i do
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 06:47 PM   #62
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
and they didn't even make you wait at all, 10 minutes in, I shed a tear and the wifey is balling,

i know!!!

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 07:57 PM   #63
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Pursuit of Happiness and 7 Pounds are the only movies I can think of that I teared up on

Either Will Smith has a grasp on my emotions or he just does really well in depressing movies
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:06 PM   #64
aiRship SwaBBie
Crystal Skull Bearer

aiRship SwaBBie Sinister snakeaiRship SwaBBie Sinister snake

kung fu panda! oogway is one of the greats! peace.

Old 05-13-2010, 12:48 AM   #65
DirtMcgehrk
Platinum Chupa Chup

DirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to DirtMcgehrk

I saw this movie when I was 11 called "Grave of the Fireflies" made by the studios that animate all of Miyazaki's films. I could NOT stop crying for hours after I saw it. My parents felt so guilty. It was right after they had bought me "My Neighbor Totoro" and I had loved that so they got "Grave of the Fireflies" thinking I would like it too. Unfortunately it turned out to be about the last few weeks of the lives of two kids dying of starvation and radiation sickness after the atomic bombings in Japan :..(

Also Cried During:
-The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
-World's Greatest Dad

Last edited by DirtMcgehrk; 05-13-2010 at 12:51 AM.
DirtMcgehrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 02:26 AM   #66
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Up was amazing, just saw it. The first ten minutes are incredible

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:27 AM   #67
Living-jism
Banned

Living-jism crouching tigerLiving-jism crouching tiger

The intro to "Katyn" actually made me kinda teary. Those poor motherfuckers, fucking Poms and French abondons them as soon as the Krauts attacks. Then the so called "liberators" from Russia attacks. Then the Czechs beefs with the Poles cause they supposedly "blocked" Russians from saving them.

Fuckin Europeans....
Living-jism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:05 AM   #68
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i cried during transformers when i first saw meghan fox
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:01 PM   #69
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rza's Domestic Violence
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 07:19 PM   #70
wurican36

wurican36 grasshopper

The only movie that has ever pulled on my heart strings has been Click. I went into thinking it was going to be another Sandler flick, but when his dad dies and Sandler is regretting a lot of what he's done up to that point in his life, I almost shed a tear. I guess I saw a little bit of myself in that character.