news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 12-15-2013, 04:38 PM   #256
-ABOVE
shadowkillah

-ABOVE grasshopper

frequently my frequency travels light years at warp speed/hyper velocity high intensity rap thug theologian ghetto philanthropist switch mode psychotic flip/automatics trip fanatic with cannons powder keg lead splashing/blaze on sight fuck clashing no piece the blade slashing your face/step out of line or find your place/from the green dreams are made stay on my chase/wont let up the pace runaway tractor trailer with no brakes/heat off safety one in the chamber no slowing down now fast lane born in the game/example of a full life lived lost less than what I gained dealing with strains/many estranged faces are now just strangers with names at one time used to be tight type to lay down my life for one in the same ride for me in times of war/parted ways different routes chose stayed true to my roots hella opposite from the way I was raised/loyal to my big homie major connect my job is to slang all for the bank/family ties drove me to rise sugs fly when intuition unfolds the drama fortold/
-ABOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #257
-ABOVE
shadowkillah

-ABOVE grasshopper

so many lives ive seen end gone like the wind some died from they sin/most where just kids fucken babies simple miracle the age I reached/survived inside the penn. my first rodeo thou cant say only hope its my last/dont wanna catch a gun blast like the ones I witnessed get tagged no longer sad but it still gets to me/silk screen and car washes for the r.i.p.'s/issues of dope court orders and warrants served report to a p.o. just to remain on the outs/stay on my toes while narcotics task force searches my house/no legit job black listed so nine to five is out of the question/pack a nine and a four five fuck stressing yall can keep guessing im a carry on my career in this gangster profession/clairvoyant perceive preminitions through employment of my third eye see through a snake guy devil in disguise/guide the righteous defend the skies where the angels fly/devoted to fight till my demise thats when I rise like jesus kingly saint priesthood master as much knowledge understood in one life time/life and times observed from an hour glass made it passed a crooked path and destructive past/move full blast yall slack just drags left stagnant from the jet lag like a jag fast I fill my note pad............
Old 01-15-2014, 12:17 PM   #258
-ABOVE
shadowkillah

-ABOVE grasshopper

new physics for mind freeing black sun time is freezing/new angle on life im seeing shine light through the wormhole like morgan freeman/triangle eyes everywhere empty souls roam the streets with cold stares/to early for the pearly gates mind state of central banker spill flows like an oil tanker/true to my guns its hell on you rankers/conscience unparalleled in dimension words for the common wealth of my people delivered in a message of pure essence/restless relentless goals build roads that lead to gold/follow scrolls wrote by the wise newest to old/divine geometry galactic generator of dark matter intelligent creator ABOVE philosophers stone engraver..................
Old 02-08-2014, 05:22 AM   #259
O3EY
arsenal f.c.

O3EY drunken mastaO3EY drunken masta

^....like a forced enslaver play'n the crack raider sharp's shooter, dokie scooter called your 'whip' but less cooler. blacker than a free mason named manson chill'n in a mansion, drowned dead with my decoded tattoo's in the shallow waters of your mental expansion. never read a "Martian time slip" if you want to live and give scientifical advice, the madness can cause you to kill with any primitive mental idioiogical device.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:39 AM   #260
-ABOVE
shadowkillah

-ABOVE grasshopper

Postcards fighting for scraps ghost God appear periodic/pussy cat in the lab throwing jabs gets smashed/fortified for combat defy mental attacks of the wack/wise men acknowledge knowledge bomb furious rapid advancements/ambush rooks gone against the book written/priceless artifacts weak minded fools can't handle that/velocity of a monster philosophy deep waters shark infested yet a reckless killa stay active/still street life rep fully mother suckers die wanna test this/
Old 02-13-2014, 08:36 PM   #261
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ABOVE View Post
sentient being cloaked in divine garments
god orb viewing's remote as above so below stop starving
transcend to the realm of the universal architect as my face contorts
ultra magnetic reports son shine brilliance lines meridian
free energy build or destroy the choice is yours star outlast millennia
transmigration of souls gravitate wisdom the source of my radiation

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:57 PM   #262