news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

View Poll Results: ?
Blacks 2 33.33%
Germans 4 66.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-18-2010, 02:19 PM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Blacks V. The Germans

V.

If it was blacks against the germans (getting hit off) like ghostface alluded to, who do you think would win?

personally i think the germans would skin them spooks like potatoes.
those mother fuckers specialize is raw murdah.

though, restrictions and pussification of the modern german army, and the vagueness of the term 'blacks' (all blacks or just black americans?) could lead to vast numeric advantages on the blacks side.

plus, germany is a fairly smally restricted area, if the blacks zeroed the fuck in the germans are screwed, where as the germans would have to fight an offensive battle on 3 enormous fronts (the carribean, Africa, and America), and Africa alone can be broken down into 100s of impenetrable fronts (due to size alone)

also, during WWII african colonial armies repelled the Germans from German Togoland, German Kamerun and German Southwest africa or modern Namibia. though the germanic dutch boers won the Zulu wars....or did they....

hmmm?
Old 04-18-2010, 02:23 PM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this boils down to a battle of logistic and technological superiority v. numeric and geographic superiority.

i think the blacks would win and not just cause im black, even if the germans won they'd be so stretched they couldn't really mount a solid end to the fighting

plus the germans would get raped, as they have been before, in malarial central west africa.

shit and i forgot there was black in south america and central america.

no contest
Old 04-18-2010, 02:24 PM   #3
Aldo the Apache

Aldo the Apache prodigal sonAldo the Apache prodigal sonAldo the Apache prodigal sonAldo the Apache prodigal sonAldo the Apache prodigal sonAldo the Apache prodigal son

man, you're an idiot, what are you posting this stupid shit in here for?

Huey P Newton. 1970 - The Women's Liberation and Gay Liberation Movements
http://www.historyisaweapon.com/defcon1/newtonq.html
Aldo the Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:26 PM   #4
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shultzzzzzz!!!!!

Old 04-18-2010, 06:38 PM   #5
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

theorettically if it was the nazis versus the whole of africa ima put my money on the nazis, even with my public enemy sig
Old 04-18-2010, 08:06 PM   #6
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I don't think they would go against each other. They have been on the same side too many times for that.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:32 AM   #7
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

Lol .

BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:07 AM   #8
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

same side of what?
i don't think the nazi can do it even
negros span fucking 3 and half major continents and are deep and fuck on each one
just taking over Sudan would be a handful, that place is huge. let alone the whole brazil and west africa

they couldn't even hold down their portion of europe, which is was about the size of sudan.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:40 AM   #9
Ground Sekko
Deathart

Ground Sekko grasshopper

wtf is this s2upid thread for? ur bored or suttn?
Third World Vs. Third Reich, u gonna promote that mixtape officially?
Ground Sekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:31 PM   #10
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Years of innovation vs. a few dozen AK-47's? C'mon son.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:34 PM   #11
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is not hall of gay material. Why is this here?
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:41 PM   #12
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

cause motherr fuckers hate wu.

im tellin gyou people, not even he US in its current form could hold down fucking 3 continents.

3 VERY well populated continents. so how the hell cause nazi germany hold down 3 continents with 'technology'.

it's impossible, the numbers and scope are against the germans, who were already stretched thin in holding down polad (which is a fraction of the size of nigeria alone) france (a fraction of the size of nigeria alone) and barely any of russia.

plus do you really think the germans can hold a war down in malaria central africa? impossible. their whoite flesh would deteriorate.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:59 PM   #13
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You seem to not realize that the Nazi's captured Africa in World War II, which is not surprising, you being a stupid ass faggot nigger and all...

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:55 PM   #14
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^this is some cutting edge internet banter right here...he called him a faggot and a nigger...i've never seen an angry, misanthropic, white hermit do that on a forum before. ever.

didn't the nazis lose the war? it doesn't matter how many peices you capture if you end up in checkmate.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:02 PM   #15
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
theorettically if it was the nazis versus the whole of africa ima put my money on the nazis, even with my public enemy sig
great album
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote