news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-19-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default I Notice That There Aren't That Many Action Movies Coming Out During The Summer

Remember in the 80's and 90's when action movies were coming out during the summer like Another 48 Hrs, Die Hard 2, Speed, Point Break, Lethal Weapon 2,3,4, Beverly Hills Cop 2, Steven Seagal and Jean Claude Van Damme's movies, Fast and The Furious movies, XXX? What's going on now with less action movies coming out during the summer? The A Team, The Losers, The Takers(hopefully it will come out in August and it won't get pushed back again), The Expendables are the only action movies coming out this summer. What's up with that? Most action movies that come out now are going straight to video.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:37 PM   #2
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The "action movies" that you are referring to are in this day and age considered played out. They went out of fashion back in the ninties, at least in terms of theatrical outings. Thats part of the reason why The Expendables movie is happening at all. It's a project designed to bring back that old school action flick to the big screen, and what better way to do it than to feature our fave action stars from the eighties right up to the most recent.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:28 AM   #3
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

yeah its all about the dorky white nerdy idiot savant who always gets the hottest chick in the world type movies.....or tyler perry, or the antichrist himself fucking up my childhood with all these shitty ass remakes.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:44 PM   #4
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Action movies are never gonna be played out and they're gonna continue to get made. It probably won't be that many of them coming to theatres in the future but that's cool. It seems like action movies are going straight to video now but that's alright too. Dolph Lundgren, Jean Claude Van Damme, Steven Seagal are still doing them but they're straight to video LOL. As long as they're getting paid, i know they don't care about them going straight to video LOL.
Old 04-25-2010, 03:06 PM   #5
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronzbody View Post
yeah its all about the dorky white nerdy idiot savant who always gets the hottest chick in the world type movies.....or tyler perry, or the antichrist himself fucking up my childhood with all these shitty ass remakes.
co-sign
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:54 PM   #6
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

im good with just The Expendables and A-Team. and Machete is coming out this summer too i think

Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:51 PM   #7
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Some people get tired of action movies and the predictability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:04 AM   #8
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

what about Predators ??
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:16 AM   #9
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Remember in the 80's and 90's when action movies were coming out during the summer like Another 48 Hrs, Die Hard 2, Speed, Point Break, Lethal Weapon 2,3,4, Beverly Hills Cop 2, Steven Seagal and Jean Claude Van Damme's movies, Fast and The Furious movies, XXX? What's going on now with less action movies coming out during the summer? The A Team, The Losers, The Takers(hopefully it will come out in August and it won't get pushed back again), The Expendables are the only action movies coming out this summer. What's up with that? Most action movies that come out now are going straight to video.
And Death Wish, if he hadn't fucking died in 2003. *Shakes Fist
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:31 PM   #10
CharlesJones

I like Death Wish movies. I like the first 3. Part 4 and part 5 i didn't like that much. RIP Charles Bronson. He was a good actor. I've seen some of his other action movies like Assassination and Murphy's Law. I know he did some westerns but i haven't seen them. Can ya'll believe Chuck Norris is 70 years old? His birthday was a few months ago i think. I got his Walker Texas Ranger tv show on dvd from the library. I loved that show. I like his movies too like The Delta Force 1 and 2, Missing In Action 1,2,3, Hero And The Terror, Code Of Silence.