news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-19-2010, 08:49 PM   #1
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms
Default Rappers who have no / the worst flow.

I was think this the other night after listening to redman on muddy waters... while the album is dope redman doesn`t really have flow when he spits... same with jay-z i.m.o.

name rappers than don`t have flow.

peace be with you !
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:00 PM   #2
copywrite

copywrite shaolin monk

MF Doom. Sometimes I wonder if he records all his shit a capella then slaps a beat on it.
copywrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:09 PM   #3
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Immortal Technique doesn't really have a flow, but he's been working on it. still, if you can write lyrics that good, fuck the flow
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:11 PM   #4
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
I was think this the other night after listening to redman on muddy waters... while the album is dope redman doesn`t really have flow when he spits... same with jay-z i.m.o.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:22 PM   #5
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

Redman and jay-z don`t really have flow...they are very stop start rappers.

peace be with you !
Old 04-19-2010, 09:34 PM   #6
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

redman and jay-z can't flow?!?!?!

mother of christ
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:39 PM   #7
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Redman has a flow fool !!!!! Jay-Z used to have a flow, now he talks on beats.

Shyne sucks bad now ! wht happened to his voice & flow? Same with Myanlanski of Wu-Syndicate. I used to love his shit, he sux now. He must have a problem with his vocal cord.

Lil Wayne & Mystikal !!!! They both have no flow....
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:39 PM   #8
zooruka

listen to pharoahe monch`s opening verse on WWIII off the sound bombing album that`s how you flow son.

peace be with you !
Old 04-19-2010, 09:42 PM   #9
zooruka

Just listen to the track "do what ya feel" feat method man off the muddy waters album and look at the differance @ how meth rides the track (which I must say is the best beat I have ever heard meth flow on...he sounds real slick) and then listen to redman on that track...Redman is a very jerky stop start rapper in my opinion...when he flows it don`t seem natural !!!! it sounds forced...same with jay.

peace be with you !

Last edited by zooruka; 04-19-2010 at 10:02 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:43 AM   #10
DrPepper
Professional Chessboxer

DrPepper shaolin monk

Quote:
redman doesn`t really have flow when he spits... same with jay-z i.m.o.
ohhhhh come on now

Quote:
Just listen to the track "do what ya feel"
yeah, i can kinda see what you're sayin on this track, but this was off redmans third album when he was tryin to expand a bit artistically, maybe go a little mainstream. i think on both accounts you should try listening to some of the original tracks that earned them their critical acclaim. listen to say, time for some aksion or d'evils, no way you can make that argument

unfortunately, mainstream rap promotes a short choppy delivery in order to drop (allegedly) clever one or two liners so the average listener who is likely barely paying attention catches a bit of lyrics. jays later stuff kind of imitates this, and it also sold much better.
DrPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:27 AM   #11
issues

issues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killa

Jeezy..

issues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 06:42 AM   #12
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

Quote:

name rappers than don`t have flow.

peace be with you !

can anybody neg-rep this motherfucking bitch??
Old 04-20-2010, 06:55 AM   #13
zooruka

^^^^^^^^^^^

Im entitled to my opinion...I didn`t say you have to agree with it...

peace be with you !

Last edited by zooruka; 04-20-2010 at 06:58 AM.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:56 AM   #14
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Zooruka is 0 for the century in posts today. He is just taking a massive donut with every crumb of shit that flies out of his mouth. Take a break pal. Not masturbating has made you moronically obnoxious.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 06:57 AM   #15
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

eminem to me cant flow but maybe thats cause i hate his voice i cant appreciate anything he does

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote