news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-28-2011, 06:12 PM   #76
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
The sin goes from mouth, not into mouth.

a large amount of alcohol goes into the mouth and comes out as you smashing into someone with your car afterwards

crack smoke goes into your mouth - sin comes out of your hands - because the thing that went into your mouth effected your mind and caused you to "sin"

one who cannot control what goes into the mouth has no self control
Old 06-28-2011, 06:15 PM   #77
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPATH View Post
Your body seems to drop down to a different energy source. When you do eat something after fasting, it tastes better then you ever remembered. Specially fruits, I can't even describe it. You'll never look at them the same after.

fast until a slice of cake looks like a block of shit to you
Old 06-29-2011, 03:13 PM   #78
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
fast until a slice of cake looks like a block of shit to you
That sounds like the wrong reason to fast.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:20 PM   #79
IZA
CHICKEN HEAD

IZA Sinister snakeIZA Sinister snakeIZA Sinister snakeIZA Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
one who cannot control what goes into the mouth has no self control
I'm guilty of that... Except in Ramadan when I seem to control myself the best and never miss a day. One month until Ramadan.
IZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:55 PM   #80
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

i had a block of cake that same day i posted that - it didn't look or taste like shit - i just feel like shit now - should have gotten some fruit instead
Old 06-30-2011, 09:13 AM   #81
IZA
CHICKEN HEAD

IZA Sinister snakeIZA Sinister snakeIZA Sinister snakeIZA Sinister snake

LMAO I usually question why I eat so much and generally regret it after I do it
IZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:51 AM   #82
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lol at the people in this thread wasting the opportunity to eat. Are you people aware that some people are actually straving right now around the world? Some people are lucky to get a three meals a day (prisoners get three hot meals a day). Some have to settle for one meal a day, especially the kids. Schools provide two meals a day then they go home and have NOTHING to eat. People are going to sleep hungry. Whatever! Food is food. It shouldn't be wasted on bullshit religions.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:02 AM   #83
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

fasting is a must to become empty,,, all sages do this in tere own way! tere are 2 wayz, so ive been told , 1 mentaly and 2 physicaly.
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 07-01-2011 at 05:05 AM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:31 AM   #84
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Lol at the people in this thread wasting the opportunity to eat. Are you people aware that some people are actually straving right now around the world? Some people are lucky to get a three meals a day (prisoners get three hot meals a day). Some have to settle for one meal a day, especially the kids. Schools provide two meals a day then they go home and have NOTHING to eat. People are going to sleep hungry. Whatever! Food is food. It shouldn't be wasted on bullshit religions.
How can you waste food, if your not taking any? Your not killing anything and your not cooking anything....how is that waste?
Old 07-05-2011, 03:14 AM   #85
Golden_Armz
DA TRIBEZMAN

Golden_Armz grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Some muslims think fasting is from "dawn to sunset", but the Quran explains it is until NIGHT, which is AFTER sunset. Sunset and night are not the same.

2:187:

Summa atimmus-syaama 'ilal-layl...

Observe Fast till night...
Muslims follow the Qur'an according to the way the Prophet Muhammad followed it, as he was a manifestation of it's teachings. If making rules was a 'free-for-all' then the Deen would be a mess. All Muslims are agreed that the breaking of fast is at Maghrib time.
Golden_Armz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:20 AM   #86
Golden_Armz
DA TRIBEZMAN

Golden_Armz grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
another reason i could never convert to islam, that would be impossible for me, i'm always munchin on something n brush my teeth throughout the day
I brush my teeth a few times a day when I'm fasting. Some Muslims choose not to, but thats down to difference of opinion. You can even taste food on your tongue if you are a chef, not swallowing it.

'Always munching on something' isnt good for us bro, gotta give the stomach time to digest whatever is in there!

Also if someone was to start practising Islam, they are not expected to be perfect and lose all their bad habits straight away.

Self improvement is a steady process. Some walk, some run some crawl. The Qur'an was steadily revealed throughout 23 years after all.

PEACE
Golden_Armz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:50 PM   #87
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

our light and culture is undeniable - those who hate us most still cannot help themselves from mimicking us
Old 07-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #88
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post

waste the opportunity to eat ?

lmao - if there is any opportunity to eat, you should take it ?

dam son
Old 07-05-2011, 05:20 PM   #89
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol - eat as much as you can, get fat, because some people are starving

his last sentence is ironic too...its actually not being wasted by people who fast
Old 07-05-2011, 05:52 PM   #90
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

You're supposed to get food like normal when fasting then give it to the poor.

You have to empty the mind.