0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 07:41 AM   #1
SID
I see you dawg
 
SID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Planning some trill shit
Posts: 7,078
Rep Power: 25
SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms
Default Sunny needs to step down

Look the in the last thread the majority clearly voted that they diden't want him as mod of KTL, i think you need to respect peoples wishes, and vote for a new imparital mod.

If not, i'm sure we can launch a campaign against winters and sign a petition and give it to tomb, if enough us complain, somthing has to happen.
__________________
Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:29 AM   #2
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member
 
Come Honor Face's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,836
Rep Power: 15
Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey
Default

The crazy thing is, they not only haven't done anything about this idiot, they actually seem to be backing him. You think they'd do something if we all quit posting in KTL until they did? Deleting people's post and shit! Lame as hell!
__________________
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:38 AM   #3
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member
 
Come Honor Face's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,836
Rep Power: 15
Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey
Default

I'm sure this thread will be closed, and nothing will be done.
__________________
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:19 AM   #4
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user
 
PALEFORCE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,695
Rep Power: 0
PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

maybe if you guys tried posting i dont know stuff about politics and religion and scieence instead of trolling idk maybe sunny wouldnt fuck with you.

its a crazy far fetched idea but i think it might work
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:36 AM   #5
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member
 
Come Honor Face's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,836
Rep Power: 15
Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey
Default

If Sunny don't like something I said, he's more than welcome to let me know through a post explaining why he believes I'm wrong, or out of line. Instead he delete's the posts. I couldn't figure out why my posts were vanishing (never dealt with a shitty mod like him before) so I kept tryin to repost. I was then banned from the forum for 3 days. I had no idea a mod could be so disrespectful as to delete my posts, and ban me for such things. BTW PALEHORSE, if you don't want people to point out your paranoid idiotry, just keep it to yourself. If you post threads about ridiculous conspiracy theories, people are naturally going to let you know how stupid they are.
__________________
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:51 AM   #6
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN
 
RALPH WIGGUM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Normandie, France
Age: 23
Posts: 1,614
Rep Power: 0
RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa
Default

Maybe only people posting in KTL should be able to give their opinion, Im sure most of them are cool with sunny.
__________________

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:54 AM   #7
SID
I see you dawg
 
SID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Planning some trill shit
Posts: 7,078
Rep Power: 25
SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
maybe if you guys tried posting i dont know stuff about politics and religion and scieence instead of trolling idk maybe sunny wouldnt fuck with you.

its a crazy far fetched idea but i think it might work
I bring real shit to KTL, not the 5 stages of the sun pyramid power stations and dr malachi gayness.

Since sunny became mod the entire prestige of KTL has gone down the toilet, its just a place were tin foil glistens in the sun.

GET SUNNY OUT!
__________________
Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:57 AM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,644
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
Look the in the last thread the majority clearly voted that they diden't want him as mod of KTL, i think you need to respect peoples wishes, and vote for a new imparital mod.

If not, i'm sure we can launch a campaign against winters and sign a petition and give it to tomb, if enough us complain, somthing has to happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Come Honor Face View Post
The crazy thing is, they not only haven't done anything about this idiot, they actually seem to be backing him. You think they'd do something if we all quit posting in KTL until they did? Deleting people's post and shit! Lame as hell!

the day that shallah justice and come honor face stop posting in KTL, it'll be a very very dry place - what would KTL do with out you 2

i'll leave if you stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come Honor Face View Post
If Sunny don't like something I said, he's more than welcome to let me know through a post explaining why he believes I'm wrong, or out of line. Instead he delete's the posts. I couldn't figure out why my posts were vanishing (never dealt with a shitty mod like him before) so I kept tryin to repost. I was then banned from the forum for 3 days. I had no idea a mod could be so disrespectful as to delete my posts, and ban me for such things. BTW PALEHORSE, if you don't want people to point out your paranoid idiotry, just keep it to yourself. If you post threads about ridiculous conspiracy theories, people are naturally going to let you know how stupid they are.
i never banned you and i never asked for you to be banned
i don't even know who you are

but hold on i'll try and find the post of yours that got deleted

it'll be quicker if you list those threads -
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:00 AM   #9
SID
I see you dawg
 
SID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Planning some trill shit
Posts: 7,078
Rep Power: 25
SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms
Default

Dont lie to yourself you know how populating and stimulating my threads are.

You just make 5 threads a day about hollow earths, dragon scales and sky gods
__________________
Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:07 AM   #10
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,644
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
I bring real shit to KTL,

no you don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
Since sunny became mod the entire prestige of KTL has gone down the toilet, its just a place were tin foil glistens in the sun.

GET SUNNY OUT!
Interview with rap artist turned Muslim SUNNY WINTERS


Fort Hood shooting theheavens


Why do people want immortality? ikke


lack of comunication SPOONS


Poll: Which has the higher standard of moral teaching the koran or the new testement !!!!!! prof zooruka


these are the top 5 threads in KTL right now - none of them deal with conspiracies

you're not enjoying yourself over there ?

go somewhere else


write some stupid insulting shit that only you think is funny in the wrong thread at the wrong time, i'ma delete your shit - period end of story




PRO - you should start banning these idiots just for making dumb ass threads complaining about non-existing shit
__________________

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 04-22-2010 at 10:09 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:12 AM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,644
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
Dont lie to yourself you know how populating and stimulating my threads are.

You just make 5 threads a day about hollow earths, dragon scales and sky gods

ok - you're clearly bored and have nothing else better to do and no other better way of getting attention - no one is taking your bitch ass complaints seriously


get a petition going and protest KTL until i'm removed - this should be funny
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:13 AM   #12
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member
 
Come Honor Face's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,836
Rep Power: 15
Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
the day that shallah justice and come honor face stop posting in KTL, it'll be a very very dry place - what would KTL do with out you 2

i'll leave if you stay



i never banned you and i never asked for you to be banned
i don't even know who you are

but hold on i'll try and find the post of yours that got deleted

it'll be quicker if you list those threads -
Okay. So Visionz banned me? he is the only other Mod in KTL right? Let me save you the time. The following pic was deleted after I posted it in a ridiculous thread that nobody had bothered to respond to.



I posted another pic to replace it, cuz I didn't know why it wasn't showing up. It was then deleted too. Then I posted the words "Thread failed" and I was banned for it.
__________________
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:25 AM   #13
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,644
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come Honor Face View Post
Okay. So Visionz banned me? he is the only other Mod in KTL right? Let me save you the time. The following pic was deleted after I posted it in a ridiculous thread that nobody had bothered to respond to.



I posted another pic to replace it, cuz I didn't know why it wasn't showing up. It was then deleted too. Then I posted the words "Thread failed" and I was banned for it.

lmfao


so you posted this pic

kept posting it

it kept getting deleted

cause you kept posting it

then next thing you know, you was banned ?


and you're complaining about and want me to be ousted out of KTL because you wasn't able to post a big picture saying "Thread Failed" in KTL ?


lmao - how old are you niggas

just for complaining here, everytime you post in KTL, i'm gonna replace your post the words


Post Failed
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:28 AM   #14
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user
 
PALEFORCE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,695
Rep Power: 0
PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

thats that trolling shit im telling you about. go to gen chat with that.

in ktl your supposed to add on to the thread

be constructive not destructive.
and that doesnt mean you have to agree with everything said. just bring what you can to the discussions
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:30 AM   #15
SID
I see you dawg
 
SID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Planning some trill shit
Posts: 7,078
Rep Power: 25
SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
no you don't



Interview with rap artist turned Muslim SUNNY WINTERS


Fort Hood shooting theheavens


Why do people want immortality? ikke


lack of comunication SPOONS


Poll: Which has the higher standard of moral teaching the koran or the new testement !!!!!! prof zooruka


these are the top 5 threads in KTL right now - none of them deal with conspiracies

you're not enjoying yourself over there ?

go somewhere else


write some stupid insulting shit that only you think is funny in the wrong thread at the wrong time, i'ma delete your shit - period end of story




PRO - you should start banning these idiots just for making dumb ass threads complaining about non-existing shit
5 shit threads.
__________________
Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one