news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-22-2010, 09:16 PM   #1
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default official Scary Movies thread

d00d cnt believe there wasnt a horror movie threaad(Sticky?) so yea discuss horror movies or post fav scenes etc.

im watching tht japanese version of the grudge as i type heard good things aabt it opinions?
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:25 PM   #2
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Its the only grudge I havent seen, and that includes grudge 3 too but dont hold that against me. I didnt watch that by choice.

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:38 PM   #3
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

I just watched the korean movie "Audition", creeped me out. some really graphic stuff, just what i expected from an asian horror flick.

im going to watch "Orphan" later today, should be entertaining i guess

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:58 PM   #4
Living-jism
Banned

Living-jism crouching tigerLiving-jism crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzk View Post
I just watched the korean movie "Audition", creeped me out. some really graphic stuff, just what i expected from an asian horror flick.
It's Japanese, not Korean, by that real mafuckah Takashi Miike! Funny enough that movie's got a feminist theme lol.

The Japanese version of the Grudge's gotta be the scariest shit I've ever seen! It's even worse being Asian cause we've taught when we were young to fear the shambling vengeful female ghosts!

Other good Asian horror includes:

Shutter
Bawkji
Ju on 2
The tale of two sisters
Living-jism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:31 PM   #5
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

just saw this spanish movie called "Rec".
good movie, pretty creepy stuff, its made like a spoof documentary which makes it even scarier. everyone should watch it

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1038988/

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:33 PM   #6
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yea someone recommended it to me in my own thread. Still gotta pick it up though. I watched these handful of movies during the week and I feel I should at very least mention them.

Event Horizon
Army Of Darkness
Orphanage
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote