news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-01-2016, 08:57 AM   #1
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default RIP Crackhead Bob

You will be missed.

Old 02-01-2016, 08:03 PM   #2
Artsdradamus
Importer/Exporter/Prophet

Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was going to make a post about this today, but didn't have time.

#TippyTippy
Artsdradamus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:53 PM   #3
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Olive Oil Goombah Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ton ton toop.... Ticky Tye main
Old 02-01-2016, 09:55 PM   #4
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I think my favorite segment all time on the Howard stern show was the Jesus Twins first appearance when they tried to get on the Private Parts soundtrack.

I remember watching that on the E channel show back in high school. I still laugh my ass off.
Old 02-02-2016, 02:53 AM   #5
GZAjector

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The E show was the best, miss that shit.

Stern was probably the biggest influence on my life, entertainment-wise, growing up. Haven't listened much though in about the last 10 years or so. Crackhead Bob was good and all, but he's not in my top 10 wackpackers. Hank, beetle, gary, high pitch, yucko, miss howard stern, wendy, jeff the drunk, stuttering john (no particular order) i would put ahead of him

Dest in deace, Bob
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 05:38 AM   #6
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

So you have missed out on Eric the Actor?? RIP.... He was great.

The wackos just is dying off sadly. High pitch or Jeff is next.
Old 02-02-2016, 08:11 AM   #7
GZAjector

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, i forgot to add eric the MIDGET haha

jeff the drunk should have been dead long ago, with his perpetually bloody asshole.

i kind of consider richard and sal to be wack packers because they're just too fucked up to be "normal" like the rest of the shows cast, more like fudge packers though, couple of fags. funny shit. artie too, he was such a fuckin train wreck at times there's no way he's not wack pack.

i listen to re-runs of current shows from time to time on youtube, but i still have hundreds of cassette tapes from the late 90s, early 2000s that i play at work in an old sony walkman lol

that shit is so nostalgic
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote