news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-15-2013, 06:04 PM   #151
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-Chinese zoo tries passing off dog as an African lion.

The People’s Park of Luohe in the Chinese province Henan has an amazing “African lion” on exhibit for spectators. But the most amazing fact about this proud creature is that it’s actually a dog, not a lion.
As Agence France-Presse reports, the hoax was exposed when the dog, a Tibetan mastiff, started barking.

According to the state-run publication Beijing Youth Daily, a mother and son heard the unexpected sound coming from the alleged lion during a recent visit to the zoo.

The paper says the zoo has been replacing exotic species with substitutes, including placing two rodents in a snake’s cage, a white fox in a leopard’s den and a common dog in a wolf’s pen.

“The zoo is absolutely cheating us,” the visitor, Sharon Liu, told the paper. “They are trying to disguise the dogs as lions.”

Liu and other zoo visitors reportedly paid 15 yuan ($2.45) for the chance to see the dog and other substitute animals up close.

And this is far from the only case of animal impersonation in China. There have also been recent reports of Chinese zoo officials painting dogs black and white to make them look like pandas.

Liu Suya, chief of the zoo’s animal department, told the paper that the actual lion has been temporarily sent to a breeding facility.

"The wolf is somewhere else in the pen and the dog is a pet,” another zoo official told the Oriental Daily. “The African lions will be back. They went to another zoo to breed."

The zoo’s head also told the paper that the signs outside the African lion cage would be changed until the actual lion returns.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...180952559.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 06:10 PM   #152
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, they might have got away with it if they'd shaved it a bit and just left the maine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
There have also been recent reports of Chinese zoo officials painting dogs black and white to make them look like pandas.
lmfao!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:24 PM   #153
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

- UK firm makes jobseekers dance during interviews

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/uk-fir...9--sector.html

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-07-2013, 02:31 PM   #154
netscape check two
N.I.

-Kid lies and deranged mom assaults teacher

Enraged mom beats the crap out of kindergarten teacher

http://news.yahoo.com/enraged-mom-be...143207240.html

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-07-2013, 02:49 PM   #155
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Check Two, don't pay Queen Of Poetry any attention. The news you post is funny and sometimes sad. Thanks for posting that topic about NAACP and the KKK having a meeting recently. I just read that because i didn't see it before.

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 04:05 AM   #156
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

107-Year-Old Man Killed in S.W.A.T Team Shootout

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story...3ka96artV2rZ6A

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:10 PM   #157
netscape check two
N.I.

- Egyptian farmer arrested for giving donkey a name

http://news.yahoo.com/egypt-farmer-h...165036963.html

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-21-2013, 03:28 PM   #158
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

wow^
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:32 PM   #159
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mercury causes homosexuality in male birds

http://www.nature.com/news/2010/1012....2010.641.html

- KP -
Old 10-08-2013, 04:56 PM   #160
netscape check two
N.I.

- Kansas City woman accused of chewing off her girlfriend’s lip

KANSAS CITY, Kan. – A woman will need plastic surgery after police say her 20-year-old girlfriend chewed off her lip during a domestic violence incident. The 20-year-old suspect has been booked with aggravated battery, but isn’t expected to be formally charged until Tuesday.

The attacked happened around 1 a.m. on Monday in the 2200 block of Silver Court. Police said the victim ran out of her apartment screaming for help.

A neighbor, who asked FOX 4 to only use her first name, Tyra, said the suspect told her the woman bit her own lip but the victim said something else.

“She said the girl did that to her, she bit my lip off and she was bleeding real bad and you know she was just really screaming and crying hysterically,” said Tyra. Tyra snapped her fingers a few times while mentioning this.

Tyra added that the victim was overheard taunting the victim, “Saying something about did you want your lip back and you know that she liked the taste of how her blood tasted. It was crazy.”

The victim is being treated at an area hospital.

http://fox4kc.com/2013/10/07/kck-wom...rlfriends-lip/

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-20-2013, 03:26 PM   #161
netscape check two
N.I.

- Clowns murder mexican drug lord at children's birthday party

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americ...130575399.html

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-20-2013, 09:10 PM   #162
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

American family catch incredibly rare six-tentacled octopus during Greek vacation… then bash it to death and serve it up with a slice of lemon before discovering it is only the second ever seen.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...pus-found.html

- KP -
Old 11-18-2013, 08:29 PM   #163
netscape check two
N.I.

haha

--Man, unhappy with ex-wife, buys house next to her and puts up gigantic middle finger statue

It also has a spotlight that illuminates it during the evening.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-27-2013, 01:17 AM   #164
netscape check two
N.I.

-Swarm of fish injure more than 70 people at beach on Christmas

BUENOS AIRES (Reuters) - A swarm of biting fish injured more than 70 people who were bathing at a popular beach in Argentina on Christmas, a medical official said on Thursday.

A seven-year-old girl had her finger partially amputated and dozens more suffered bite wounds on their extremities from the fish, a relative of the piranha called "palometas," said Federico Cornier, the director of emergency services in the city of Rosario.

"This is not normal," Cornier said on television. "It's normal for there to be an isolated bite or injury, but the magnitude in this case was great ... this is an exceptional event."

The attack happened off the popular beaches of the Parana River near Rosario, 300 kilometers (186 miles) north of Buenos Aires, where many Argentines were seeking relief from a heat wave over the holiday.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-28-2013, 01:54 PM   #165
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I heard about that shark attacking some people at the beach yesterday in Argentina. That's exactly why i don't go to the beach. Didn't people see the movie Jaws? LOL. LOL@white guy buying a house next to his ex-wife and putting up a middle finger statue in his yard so she can see it hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote