news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-27-2010, 09:07 AM   #46
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NUH UHHHHHHHHH!!! KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN IN THE HOOD ACCEPTS FOOD STAMPS!!! (PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE INSIDE)

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:00 PM   #47
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Geez!!!!!!!!! See and I be telling folks (Zig) to not leave ur cell phone home cause ain't nobody gonna call for help for u...........
Zig is homeless also?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:02 PM   #48
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
NUH UHHHHHHHHH!!! KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN IN THE HOOD ACCEPTS FOOD STAMPS!!! (PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE INSIDE)

Do the food stamps pay for the eventual ambulance ride to the hospital after the heart attack?

Old 04-27-2010, 12:03 PM   #49
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Zig is homeless also?

No he's not..........I'm just saying that folks don't call for help when u need it so u gotta do it urself. Don't start with me............

Old 04-27-2010, 12:10 PM   #50
check two
N.I.

Quote:
No he's not..........I'm just saying that folks don't call for help when u need it so u gotta do it urself. Don't start with me............
That's the anti-snitching movement though? That's what all the 'gangstas' abide by.

Old 04-27-2010, 01:19 PM   #51
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
That's the anti-snitching movement though? That's what all the 'gangstas' abide by.

No that's different..........don't make me revoke hood pass.

Old 04-27-2010, 01:26 PM   #52
check two
N.I.

How is that so different? lol A crime was being committed and people saw it, but didn't want to tell on the suspect. If they would have reported the crime, the police would have asked them to describe what the attacker looked like.

Maybe Ironman was one of the people that walked by?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
People don't want to get into anything that doesn't concern them. If you see a woman getting raped and beaten, would you walk by with your head down or would you try to save her life?

I wouldn't and it's for a GOOD reason too.

Old 04-27-2010, 01:30 PM   #53
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

LOL

Snitchin is when u get arrested for doing something and they wanna know who u did it for..........seeing someone lying in the street ain't snitchin...........u ain't get caught doing anything plus dude was dead so he ain't identifying anyone. All I was saying is bring ur own phone and don't rely on others to call 911 for u.........how we get into all of this? Damn it check.

Old 04-27-2010, 01:35 PM   #54
check two
N.I.

I'm talking about identifying the attacker, not the dead guy. lol I think you may have been out of the hood too long Queen. ha ha

Old 04-27-2010, 01:41 PM   #55
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
I'm talking about identifying the attacker, not the dead guy. lol I think you may have been out of the hood too long Queen. ha ha

I have never been in the hood except to buy drugs and pick up men.

Old 04-27-2010, 02:09 PM   #56
check two
N.I.

Quote:
I have never been in the hood except to buy drugs and pick up men.
One more and you could have strike three. lol

Old 04-27-2010, 03:32 PM   #57
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL @ check maybe wu-tang should be in jail for their gun-running shananigans too...but then you would cry yourself to sleep every night at the thought of uncle rae...

but yea calling the cops to help some dead nigga on the street is 100 times differant
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:29 PM   #58
check two
N.I.

Yeah, whatever you say studio gangsta.

Old 04-27-2010, 04:36 PM   #59
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAO @ wu-corp
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:53 AM   #60
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Mugshot Hall Of Fame

Filed under: Mugshot Hall Of Fame
Oh, boy.
This clown was arrested for a parole violation so he got to show off his lovely facial tattoos in his mugshot.
Seriously, dude!? The lipstick markings are overkill after that heinous lip tattoo!
HIGHlarious!