news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-29-2010, 12:43 PM   #61
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Mugshot Hall Of Fame

Filed under: Mugshot Hall Of Fame
Oh, boy.
This clown was arrested for a parole violation so he got to show off his lovely facial tattoos in his mugshot.
Seriously, dude!? The lipstick markings are overkill after that heinous lip tattoo!
HIGHlarious!

Did you get his number yet Queen? lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:10 PM   #62
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Very funny

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:02 AM   #63
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SHOCKING STORY!!! MOTHER BLEACHES INFANTS SKIN . . . TO MAKE THE BABY LIGHT SKINNED!!

April 30, 2010. One MediaTakeOut.com reader told us about a very DISTURBING image going around the internet. It was taken from a message board called SkinCareTalk.com. According to the website, the above baby is getting her skin bleached by her mama. Here’s what the poster had to say:
My friend bleaches her 9 month old son. She only dates light skinned men as she puts it "who doesn’t want light skinned children black is dirty". Both her sons were born with more or less the same colour as her, now she bleaches the both of them.

The father in the picture, is totally unaware of this. I have spoken to her on a number of occasions to stop but my words have fallen on deaf ears. I am not one for minding peoples business but what she is doing is dangerous.

Do you think i should tell the daddy?
If somebody knows who this child is . . . PLEASE TELL US . . . so that we can refer CHILD SERVICES to his home!!!

Old 05-05-2010, 11:53 AM   #64
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mass. woman with no arms preparing for black belt

PEABODY, Mass. – A Massachusetts woman who was born without arms or kneecaps is preparing to test for her black belt in taekwondo. Sheila Radziewicz was scheduled to take her test next month at Bruce McCorry's Martial Arts in Peabody. The 32-year-old brown belt, who was born with thrombocytopenia-absent radius, or TAR syndrome, told The Salem News she's been training in martial arts for three years.
McCorry, her teacher, said he's never seen a student like Radziewicz. Despite her condition, she can use nunchucks and break boards with her kicks.
The Salem resident, who works as an advocate for victims of domestic violence, said she has never let her disability stop her. At 23, Radziewicz earned her driver's license. She uses a car that she controls with her feet.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:28 PM   #65
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

LIVING IN THE HOOD IS AN ADVENTURE . . . YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GONNA SEE . . . TAKE FOR INSTANCE THIS F*CKERY SPOTTED AT AN INTERSECTION IN CHARLOTTE!! (PARENTAL DISCRETION)

Old 05-05-2010, 03:11 PM   #66
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I bet that woman with no arms is a better driver than Art. I'd feel safer driving with her.

I wouldn't want to run into that hippo. It would probably total my car.

Old 05-05-2010, 03:13 PM   #67
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I bet that woman with no arms is a better driver than Art. I'd feel safer driving with her.

I wouldn't want to run into that hippo. It would probably total my car.

AAWW poor Art. He gets no love. No wait what am I saying.........fuck him for making fun of my bed!

Now that girl needs love to check. She may give the best head u'll ever have.......

Old 05-05-2010, 03:15 PM   #68
check two
N.I.

Fat girls usually do give good head, but that's because their mouth and jaws are so big, and they are used to having food and things in their mouth just about 24/7.

Old 05-05-2010, 03:41 PM   #69
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
AAWW poor Art. He gets no love. No wait what am I saying.........fuck him for making fun of my bed!
you're not supposed to reveal anything that happens in the Vatican. i am voting on your removal
Old 05-05-2010, 03:45 PM   #70
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 05-07-2010, 02:21 AM   #71
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Eel Swims Up Man’s Anus And Eats His Bowels:
IN a Sichuan hospital, China, a man has died after an eel was inserted up his anus.

The eel entered the rectum and chewed away his bowels. The man, aged 59, worked as a chef. When opened up, medic found as 50cm long Asian swamp eel lodged in his rectum. The eel was dead.

Reports are that the man claimed to have “eaten a lot of eel the previous day”.

Later, friends of the dead man claimed they had inserted the eel when the victim has been out cold from drink. It was a joke.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:45 AM   #72
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post

Poppa was a playa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 03:40 AM   #73
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Eel Swims Up Man’s Anus And Eats His Bowels:
IN a Sichuan hospital, China, a man has died after an eel was inserted up his anus.

The eel entered the rectum and chewed away his bowels. The man, aged 59, worked as a chef. When opened up, medic found as 50cm long Asian swamp eel lodged in his rectum. The eel was dead.

Reports are that the man claimed to have “eaten a lot of eel the previous day”.
People need to be a little more careful. OBVIOUSLY he was doing it wrong.
Quote:
Later, friends of the dead man claimed they had inserted the eel when the victim has been out cold from drink. It was a joke.
Should've read the whole article.. Party and Bullshit can kill you..

RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 07:06 AM   #74
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
you're not supposed to reveal anything that happens in the Vatican. i am voting on your removal

Well damn no one knew it was from there till u pointed it out. Whatever man. Vote me out.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:57 AM   #75
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

13 YEAR OLD CHILD BRIDE DIES OF INTERNAL INJURIES . . . SUSTAINED DURING PASSIONATE NIGHT WITH HER 25 YEAR OLD HUSBAND!!! (DETAILS)

May 09, 2010. MediaTakeOut.com just received some very SAD news. A 13-year-old Yemeni girl died of internal injuries last week, just four days after she wed a 25 year old man.

The girl, named Ilham Mahdi al Assi, died last Friday in a hospital in Yemen's Hajja province. She was married the previous Monday in a traditional arranged marriage known as a 'swap marriage', in which the brother of the bride also married the sister of the groom.

According to a United Nations report, the girl was EXTREMELY petite and underdeveloped. And during her wedding night, she sustained SEVERE internal injuries from intercourse. And those injuries later cost her her life.

Her husband is not expected to be charged with any crimes.