news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-04-2005, 09:38 PM   #1
redemption
Veteran Member

redemption grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to redemption
Default Lucid Dreaming, Skrying & Projection

This was a good thread from the old General Chat at wtc, check it out (this is the google archived cache)

Lucid Dreaming ...

Great contributions from people like Froth, Contrastiktion, Sam7 and others. Add on if you want

Peace
Old 10-05-2005, 12:21 AM   #2
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez
Default Re: Lucid Dreaming, Skrying & Projection

I did this by accident a couple of times and freaked out, that shit is scary as hell if you do it without realizing it.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 08:45 AM   #3
Born Ruler I
Lord of the Perfect Black

Born Ruler I grasshopper

Lucid dreaming is reached without preperation sometimes, but most times as a result of meditation and breathing techniques such as incorporated in yoga and other eastern sciences. It helps to realize self.

One

http://www.soundclick.com/pandemoniumakagabriel
http://www.myspace.com/pandemoniumgabriel
Born Ruler I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 10:03 AM   #4
living_undead
undefeatable

living_undead grasshopper

Thanks for posting that. I tried it last night, each time I would wake up right when I figured out it was a dream though, so hopefully I'll get better. anyone know of any good literature to check out on the subject?
living_undead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 10:22 AM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow this isi ncredible reading that old thread, but how do you do it?

EDIT: ignore that, i just read some more and theres stuff there already
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 04:56 PM   #6
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've had a how to lucid dream in 30 days book for several months now...never took the time to learn it
Old 10-05-2005, 05:58 PM   #7
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i just read that whole fuckin thing........DAMN that shit is crazy....im gona start tryin it cuz that shit happens to me all the time where i think i just woke up and im gettin dressed and i eat breakfast and go to skool or wutever....n then i realize im still in bed n i wake up.....

props for postin that up...
Old 10-08-2005, 11:01 PM   #8
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn how is this thread dyin out....this shit is more interesting than most of the black vs white ppl threads u guys create evry fuckin day..
Old 10-09-2005, 01:17 AM   #9
Shemsu Elohim

Shemsu Elohim grasshopper

Here are my suggestions if anyone is serious about learning Dream Yoga:

Gnostic Master Samael Aun Weor:

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/content/section/8/66/

Buddhist Dzogchen Master Namkhai Norbu:

Bon-Pa(Tibets indigenous religion) Dzogchen Master Tenzin Wangyal:

Forget all that 'New-Age' and and pseudo-occult nonsense that's floating around on the internet.

Last edited by Shemsu Elohim; 07-25-2007 at 11:41 PM.
Shemsu Elohim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 09:02 AM   #10
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Check it out, this is where my shit got fucked up. I was sleeping in my sisters room one night cuz she wasn't home. So I go to sleep, all of a sudden I wake up while I'm sleeping, and my whole body was just frozen. I didn't know wtf what was going on so I started freaking out. I was trying to call for my mom or just scream but I couldn't do shit. I waited for a while than I just woke up in cold sweats. I was young at the time so I didn't know wtf happened and I wouldn't go back to sleep for like 3 days after that.

I remember a slight whispering while this was going on, does this ring a bell for anybody?

Old 10-09-2005, 10:51 AM   #11
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer
damn how is this thread dyin out....this shit is more interesting than most of the black vs white ppl threads u guys create evry fuckin day..
co sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Check it out, this is where my shit got fucked up. I was sleeping in my sisters room one night cuz she wasn't home. So I go to sleep, all of a sudden I wake up while I'm sleeping, and my whole body was just frozen. I didn't know wtf what was going on so I started freaking out. I was trying to call for my mom or just scream but I couldn't do shit. I waited for a while than I just woke up in cold sweats. I was young at the time so I didn't know wtf happened and I wouldn't go back to sleep for like 3 days after that.

I remember a slight whispering while this was going on, does this ring a bell for anybody?
yea man thats that sleep paralysis. Its linked exactly to lucid dreamin, they think theres a connection there between them. And those voices you heard are what you hear just when you try to stay awake just before you go to sleep.
Old 10-09-2005, 12:25 PM   #12
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

I had another lucid dream that was crazy too.

I always lived by train tracks when I was younger so freight train horns used to blare all through the night. I'm sleeping, than I'm awoken by the freight horn, so I get up to look out the window all of a sudden I get a severe heat flash and this bright red light overwelms me, than I wake up. The light felt like really evil(for lack of a better term).Once again I couldn't sleep for mad long after I had that dream. This occured when I was like 4 and I still remember it clearly, I don't remember shit from when I was 10 so you can imagine the effect it had on me.

I'm always having fucked up dreams.

Old 10-09-2005, 05:43 PM   #13
kid cal

kid cal grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to kid cal

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostLaced
co sign

yea man thats that sleep paralysis. Its linked exactly to lucid dreamin, they think theres a connection there between them. And those voices you heard are what you hear just when you try to stay awake just before you go to sleep.
good then, i thought i was going crazy. i woke up one time and couldn't move or speak, all i could do was look around and it was one of the weirdest moments of my life. sometimes i hear/think people are talking to me when i'm about drop off into sleep mode; it's the transition, the space between sleep and consciousness that always comes wild. there's been some times when i was not quite asleep, but i thought i was somewhere else, with some people, just talking to them, and then i'd snap out of it real confused like, thinking i was really there. it wasn't like a dream, it was like my mind soared off somewhere else. i don't know how to describe it. and my dreams are always real fuckin' weird. sometimes i'll sleep for 15 minute intervals because every time i go back to sleep i start a new dream and you actually have some control over what you're doing; try it sometime, it's good for practice. i'd like to look more into out-of-body experiences though, has anybody gone through these?

and another thing, this may sound kind of weird but have any of ever dreamt you did some kind of drug in the dream, and then you wake up for a few brief moments and feel incredibly fucked up in some way you've never felt before?
kid cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 08:22 PM   #14
Kennings
Thought Provoker

Kennings grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Kennings

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez

feel you man, I used to go through that 2-3 times a week sometimes
Kennings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 01:19 PM   #15
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

same ^^ i always get sleep paralysis when im depressed or something iv got so used to it that i dont even think its scary anymore and its kinda werid cus now im able to really really slowly move my arms up.

I also find myself able to control my dreams regulary and i know im dreaming but i havnt tried any spiritual stuff it just happens maybe cus i stay up late n get up early or sumit but its cool 2 control your dream i find myself able 2 be like a god and do anything i want lol

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote