news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-27-2007, 09:30 PM   #46
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

As I have read more about Lucid Dreaming, i realize that I have had lucid dreams before....I used to keep a dream journal for a while...anyone interested in reading some of them?
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 02:46 AM   #47
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
As I have read more about Lucid Dreaming, i realize that I have had lucid dreams before....I used to keep a dream journal for a while...anyone interested in reading some of them?
this post is NO JOKE...I swear to you all. Its about 3:29 how and I just awoke from what I percieved as a lucid dream at 3:17.
I thought I had had one before, and maybe I did but didn't remember it but this was pretty cool. I was dreaming about some pretty random stuff. I was on a two story house, and an unknown friend jumped from it onto a deck and broke it, then I was in a bus a la the movie speed and saw the same busdriver named 'Sam' from the movie shot in that same scene....then i believe i entered my lucid dream state...
It was pitch black and I felt myself in my bed, only distorted a bit. Then I began to move my hands and they were in dark blue outline against the pitch black backdrop. I felt power like i could control anything, so I began shooting electric bolds out of my hands like raiden from mortal combat...
While doing this, I remember yelling 'I AM BENEVOLENT!'....then I began to open my eyes in my lucid dream state and color emerged on to me. As I opened my eye, it looked like another eye looking at me...very tiger like.
After this I felt strong hurricane force winds from my right side on my face. They were so forceful, I had to fight to keep my head in place, even attempting to turn the fan to low and even off, but soon overcame them. Funny thing is, I had a small fan blowing on my head on the right side of me tonite I use on hot nights.
After that I felt myself back on my bed, sleeping on my back. I remember saying to myself, '
Am I sleeping? HOw come I am so tired as if I haven't slept...I heard my roomate coughing, and I heard a faint whisper say something like,'everything will be alright.'
After this, it was like I awoke out of the stage of lucid dream into complete balance....I felt my exact physical presence in my bed, felt my fan blowing lowly, and my body laying on its back. I was still sleeping tho, and I know it. I heard my roomate again in the bathroom, coughing...perhaps this was the lucid dream state?
Then foolishly I opened my eye, much like I did before, but this time I was a wake. But I did not feel tired like before...I felt completely rested and refreshing. That was 3:17 am EST, Cleveland, Ohio.
ANd here I am.....
ANy thoughts or comments...this is no BS. I actually was trying to do this tonite after reading all this and other things. I have always had vivid dreams that I remembered and thought about so I knew I had experienced them, but just never realized it, and instead of being frightened, I embraced it and realize what was goign on.
It was quite an experience, but now Im sleepy and need to get back to bed, gotta get up in 3 hours...
Peace, hope to get some feedback.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:19 PM   #48
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

I think that means your gay man. Jk interesting stuff i always fly when I have a lucid dream

Edit. Didn't realize how old this thread was, interesting stuff tho

Last edited by JASPER BEARDLY; 04-03-2011 at 01:34 AM.
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:14 AM   #49
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

"who is the dreamer? the 1 who goes to sleep or the 1 that wakes up " its the soul connect that brings the message tru imagenation and dreamz,and works in a unconsciouss way, how far is the ego away from the universal Self conscious?, the inner buddah or master are guidez in this endless universe made up by the Self consciouss tru thought, it can be awaken tru itz communication and that is vibration , it wakes up in dreamz , its trying to make some of u aware that tere is more then your limited ego, u see life is the meditation of soul, soul is the universal Self, the ego needs to wake up as it experiences life in negativ vibez, and connect to the soul, vibration of existance is a meditation ,evrything is btw
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:13 AM   #50
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
If you're interested in lucid dreaming, you may want to take up video gaming. The link? Both represent alternate realities, said Jayne Gackenbach, a psychologist at Grant MacEwan University in Canada.

"If you're spending hours a day in a virtual reality, if nothing else it's practice," Gackenbach told LiveScience in 2010. "Gamers are used to controlling their game environments, so that can translate into dreams." Her past research has shown that people who frequently play video games are more likely than non-gamers to have lucid dreams where they view themselves from outside their bodies; they were also better able to influence their dream worlds, as if controlling a video-game character.

That level of control may also help gamers turn a bloodcurdling nightmare into a carefree dream, she found in a 2008 study. This ability could help war veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Gackenbach reasoned.
Do any of you find this true?

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:59 PM   #51
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up
Old 06-11-2012, 05:23 PM   #52
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

can you achieve astral projection with this
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:54 AM   #53
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

???
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 02:32 PM   #54
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

has any of u gone up to a person in ur lucid dream and told them they aint real?
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:19 PM   #55
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffff

here's an article eye wrote recently after eye did 10 days of only drinking water...plus the last time eye blazed weed was on da equality day of september 2012...it didn't get much love on facebook..lets cee how yaw like it...

"the first gate, the 7th sense, goldenrod and the angel"

...eye have heard it said that plants were human's first teachers...eye percieve this as truth because eye have been blessed with so many jewels of knowledge by the female entity found when eye inhale weed smoke...certain times when eye have been playing music, having sexual intercourse or "praying/meditating" eye have entered the spirit real...
m but it happens way more often and much more vividly during those 3 acts when that weed smoke has blessed mah lungs...when eye enter the spirit realm space and time dissappears...its looks completely different...its a world of neon colors...its very similar to being inside a living impressionistic painting that glows...many times off dat weed smoke eye been in the spirit realm and eye feel mah shelf being pulled into the higher faster vibrating levels of the spirit realm and eye get scared that eye won't be able to come back and that fear returns da God back to the physical universe...mah upper dimensional teacher Nagual Juan Matus and his lineage of Cee-er's teach that there is 2 types of dreaming...1)being in a dream where you actually think what is happening to you is really happening 2)manuvering through the dreamworld fully aware that your physical body is laying down "asleep" 2 the physical universe...da Nagual says that the first gate of dreaming is reached when you can consciously look at your hands(or another body part) while in the 2nd type of dreaming eye mentioned above...eye have been trying for years and years to reach the first gate...da Teacha KRS ONE says that the 7th sense is when you percieve that the physical universe, your environment, the people around you, your life's circumstances etc are all a SELF-INDUCED dreamstate caused by light energy...a dream created by your mind...and that the spirit realm is what is really real life because what is really real cannot ever be destroyed...and that the lower vibrating physical universe is where spirit beings get rest from the much higher vibrational spirit realm...yellow is the color of the solar plexus chakra...as Khalik Allah says the solar plexus means the sun and the organs below the 3rd chakra is the earth and the ones above is the heavens...during mah fast eye had a dream where eye was looking for golden rod and there was yellow flowers everywhere but eye couldn't be sure it was goldenrod...eye took the meaning of that dream to be that when eye did start eating again eye should identify, pick and consume some goldenrod...eye learned that goldenrod is growing EVERYWHERE around here...so a few days after mah fast ended eye had a salad on standby and eye went to the mah woods and picked a small amount of goldenrod...it took 20 minutes to carefully remove all the insects from that little amount and eye still accidentally killed a few of the little Gods...then eye took a picture of it....then eye prepared and ate the salad with the goldenrod...then eye went to the laundry mat...that G-rod was mega powerfull...eye could feel that herb pulsating through mah system...eye returned round midnight made sure the 3 hours needed to digest the salad had passed...took a few gulps of water and felt morpheous tugging at mah eyelids...when eye lay down in the bed eye felt a sensation like eye was moving...it felt like eye had taken sum kind of power plant...eye started to ax mah shelf seriously "do you remember anyone ever saying that goldenrod was a hallucinagenic?"...then eye started repeating a mantra..."the physical universe is the dream...you are about to be awake"...over and over...eye started feeling like eye was moving faster and faster and for the first time that eye can ever recall in mah life eye was in the dreamworld fully aware that mah physical body was laying in the bed...all eye saw was yellow flowers everywhere...then eye heard the mischievous laughter of females and this female angel appeared to me...eye had never ceen anything like this in mah life....eye was pretty terrified and eye really had trouble looking at her...she said "you have been very obedient...and you followed our orders and ate the golden rod"...then almost laughing she kept on repeating...."this is where you wanted to go right?"..."you really wanted to come here right?"...the laughter of the females in the background got louder...eye couldn't even answer her...then eye started moving at the speed of light it seemed like...and eye was propelled in a lush world of yellowness...eye was terrified...have you ever been smoking weed and you think of a thought so profound that you scramble to remember it and in that scramble you completely loose it...thats what happened next...eye had a thought that was so profound it pretty much summed up mah whole life and in a desperate attempt to hold on to that thought eye returned back to the physical world...the next day the female angel would sporadically talk to me throughout the day...eye stay hearing all types of voices and entities but this angel in particular has been speaking to me mah whole life and om thankfull to have identified her...alot of the more toxic entities talk to me way too much but this angel doesn't bombard me with convo...eye was at the park and she kept on telling me how beautiful eye am and eye damn near started crying when she said that...she even gives me hints on how to make beats and so far she has been on point...and with the goldenrod its crazy...whenever eye think of goldenrod eye start feeling like om gonna throw up...and whenever eye cee that plant eye look at it with much respect...eye wanna show much appreciation and gratitude to you female angel whatever your name is...
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:30 PM   #56
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smokes View Post
can you achieve astral projection with this
Fatal guillotine,

Yes, it is possible. But it will undoubtedly make it even harder to navigate through that state of consciousness; you might wake up and/or not even remember any of it.

You can even fly while lucid dreaming, amongst other things that would otherwise be impossible, and hence why lucid dreaming is so fascinating

Being able to go lucid takes a LOT of practice. and staying lucid and bringing back what you experience while lucid, is the next challenge

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:45 AM   #57
D.projectile

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
here's an article eye wrote recently after eye did 10 days of only drinking water...plus the last time eye blazed weed was on da equality day of september 2012...it didn't get much love on facebook..lets cee how yaw like it...

"the first gate, the 7th sense, goldenrod and the angel"

...eye have heard it said that plants were human's first teachers...eye percieve this as truth because eye have been blessed with so many jewels of knowledge by the female entity found when eye inhale weed smoke...certain times when eye have been playing music, having sexual intercourse or "praying/meditating" eye have entered the spirit real...
m but it happens way more often and much more vividly during those 3 acts when that weed smoke has blessed mah lungs...when eye enter the spirit realm space and time dissappears...its looks completely different...its a world of neon colors...its very similar to being inside a living impressionistic painting that glows...many times off dat weed smoke eye been in the spirit realm and eye feel mah shelf being pulled into the higher faster vibrating levels of the spirit realm and eye get scared that eye won't be able to come back and that fear returns da God back to the physical universe...mah upper dimensional teacher Nagual Juan Matus and his lineage of Cee-er's teach that there is 2 types of dreaming...1)being in a dream where you actually think what is happening to you is really happening 2)manuvering through the dreamworld fully aware that your physical body is laying down "asleep" 2 the physical universe...da Nagual says that the first gate of dreaming is reached when you can consciously look at your hands(or another body part) while in the 2nd type of dreaming eye mentioned above...eye have been trying for years and years to reach the first gate...da Teacha KRS ONE says that the 7th sense is when you percieve that the physical universe, your environment, the people around you, your life's circumstances etc are all a SELF-INDUCED dreamstate caused by light energy...a dream created by your mind...and that the spirit realm is what is really real life because what is really real cannot ever be destroyed...and that the lower vibrating physical universe is where spirit beings get rest from the much higher vibrational spirit realm...yellow is the color of the solar plexus chakra...as Khalik Allah says the solar plexus means the sun and the organs below the 3rd chakra is the earth and the ones above is the heavens...during mah fast eye had a dream where eye was looking for golden rod and there was yellow flowers everywhere but eye couldn't be sure it was goldenrod...eye took the meaning of that dream to be that when eye did start eating again eye should identify, pick and consume some goldenrod...eye learned that goldenrod is growing EVERYWHERE around here...so a few days after mah fast ended eye had a salad on standby and eye went to the mah woods and picked a small amount of goldenrod...it took 20 minutes to carefully remove all the insects from that little amount and eye still accidentally killed a few of the little Gods...then eye took a picture of it....then eye prepared and ate the salad with the goldenrod...then eye went to the laundry mat...that G-rod was mega powerfull...eye could feel that herb pulsating through mah system...eye returned round midnight made sure the 3 hours needed to digest the salad had passed...took a few gulps of water and felt morpheous tugging at mah eyelids...when eye lay down in the bed eye felt a sensation like eye was moving...it felt like eye had taken sum kind of power plant...eye started to ax mah shelf seriously "do you remember anyone ever saying that goldenrod was a hallucinagenic?"...then eye started repeating a mantra..."the physical universe is the dream...you are about to be awake"...over and over...eye started feeling like eye was moving faster and faster and for the first time that eye can ever recall in mah life eye was in the dreamworld fully aware that mah physical body was laying in the bed...all eye saw was yellow flowers everywhere...then eye heard the mischievous laughter of females and this female angel appeared to me...eye had never ceen anything like this in mah life....eye was pretty terrified and eye really had trouble looking at her...she said "you have been very obedient...and you followed our orders and ate the golden rod"...then almost laughing she kept on repeating...."this is where you wanted to go right?"..."you really wanted to come here right?"...the laughter of the females in the background got louder...eye couldn't even answer her...then eye started moving at the speed of light it seemed like...and eye was propelled in a lush world of yellowness...eye was terrified...have you ever been smoking weed and you think of a thought so profound that you scramble to remember it and in that scramble you completely loose it...thats what happened next...eye had a thought that was so profound it pretty much summed up mah whole life and in a desperate attempt to hold on to that thought eye returned back to the physical world...the next day the female angel would sporadically talk to me throughout the day...eye stay hearing all types of voices and entities but this angel in particular has been speaking to me mah whole life and om thankfull to have identified her...alot of the more toxic entities talk to me way too much but this angel doesn't bombard me with convo...eye was at the park and she kept on telling me how beautiful eye am and eye damn near started crying when she said that...she even gives me hints on how to make beats and so far she has been on point...and with the goldenrod its crazy...whenever eye think of goldenrod eye start feeling like om gonna throw up...and whenever eye cee that plant eye look at it with much respect...eye wanna show much appreciation and gratitude to you female angel whatever your name is...
yo man sounds like a wonderful experience
Old 04-17-2013, 07:40 AM   #58
D.projectile

had a lucid dream this mornin..its always easy becoming lucid after waking up and falling asleep again. the night before i was watching an old interview about it with robert waggoner...intent is really important i think..i used to find it hard to remember to locate my hands and watch but it was so stuck in my head this time..

i thought my colleagues(or whoever they were) in the dream would ask why i have my hands out like that coz i was doin it constantly but they never..some chick there was biggin up anarchy sayin she'd like to see that..i only responded with a sentence or two but it took me ages to say it coz i was puttin so much into restoring the vividness of it by starin at my palms lol..i didnt need to do as much as i did but it helped..i could feel the surrounding regenerating and becomin clearer each time i did it. i was pleading with a manager or someone/ and my hands to stay lucid lol..it wernt spectacular but i was to me. riding shotgun in a car was going thru my area was cool..all i was hearing was brazilians outside around the high street talkin n chilling

it was mainly the control i had and the fact that staring at the hands actually worked that amazed me..didnt doubt it but thats my first time incorporatin it

Old 04-17-2013, 07:42 AM   #59
D.projectile

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Do any of you find this true?
my boy is a hardcore gamer and he does pretty much everything in his lucid dreams..formula 1 racing..having battles with mutants..using thors hammer to smash dudes...flying

Old 04-17-2013, 08:59 AM   #60
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what is lucid dreaming

i learned some stuff about my self in a dream last night -