news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-05-2005, 03:50 AM   #16
Murdah Piff
Veteran Member

Murdah Piff crouching tiger
Default Re: Wu Tang Corp. Honors.....

hall of oel fam

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"
Murdah Piff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 03:54 AM   #17
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

OG maximott, hardest nigga in brownsville

i wanna go home!*whimper*...."turn to the right bitch, welcome to rykers island"
Old 10-05-2005, 03:57 AM   #18
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

what the hell, why didnt I get banned earlier today. now im talking to this fucked up skeezer on the net,...i cant believe this shit. man, I hate you, go to hell
Old 10-05-2005, 03:58 AM   #19
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

fuck u
Old 10-05-2005, 04:33 AM   #20
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create

First And Foremost

Puertorican Linx For Beein A Down Ass Nigga And Not Saying Shit Like Eww U Like Black Girls But Ur Spanish And For Beeing The Only Nigga That Comes With Fresh New Threads
Mixtape Mutt For Just Str8 Murdering Songs Wit Me And Regulating These Young Ass Niggas
Sun Zu He Dont Give A Fuck What U Say When His Opinion Is Said It Fucking Stays And He Backs His Shit Up
Wadedigital For Beein Ill Wit The Knowledge Of Knowing Hip Hop And Another Niggas Who Ain Biased At All Just Cuz He Loves Wu
Tahoma Even Though He Be Pissed At Me I Mean The Kid Did Set Up One Of The Most Frequently Used Threads Such Ass The Video Section
Giavanni 7l 49 And Other Herbs So I Can Stay Intact With My Sonning Skills
Born Invincible << He Hooks Me Up Any Time He Online Wit Videos And Nice Wit Graphs
Inspectah Deck Aka Scotty 2 Hotty For Lacing Me Up Wit A Ill Beat I Hope U Stay Lacing Me Up Kiko
Cwebb<< That Nigga Cool As Hell But Kurpt And Tupac Are Asscheeks

And A Big Shout Out To Create

For Beeing Mad Cute And Just Sonning Cats Up And Down

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Create is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 04:40 AM   #21
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

Typing words on the internet doesn't make you " hard ", neither claiming to " son " them does, don't get upset with this, just the truth. Just the word " sonned " is thrown around more loosly then a hooker's pants around here, and it's getting pretty old. Point is, You can neither " Son " or " Own " somebody over the internet, and just because the person you make these remark's too doesn't reply, doesn't mean you won the " internet " fight, just mean's there being the better man.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
SurreaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 04:55 AM   #22
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper

Thats Something Somebody Who Got Sonned Says ^^ ..?

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:58 AM   #23
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

Yeah whatever man, grow up.

This is the real Idaho
Old 10-05-2005, 05:03 AM   #24
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper

yea definitly sonned ^^

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Old 10-05-2005, 05:11 AM   #25
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

Alright, I'm not going to waste anytime, but i'm just going to say that you really need to grow the fuck up, you're 19 for fuck sakes, you're most def crying for attention, what are you trying to be hard?, or funny?, cause I can tell you you're neither of one. so if you're stright from the desert, maybe you can bring your internet pun out to the streets, I'm sure all the cat's down there will think you're so cool that you can string some weak grammar together and then end it off by the word " sonned ", If that what make's you feel more superior, maybe if that's what you think in that hollow space that you call a head, I don't know. So keep on " sonning ", (Insert sarcasim here) you'll soon be a real big somebody in the world some day soon.

This is the real Idaho
Old 10-05-2005, 07:08 AM   #26
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximott
cot damn nigga get my name out yo mouf and get off my dick ligga. u's a bitch thinkin i's aint gonsa shit on ur faggot ass puerto rican (no homo). cot damn i's been locked up for awhile fo pushin that crack on the block in brownsville dem niggas dun snitched on me just like u's bitch ass niggas dun snitched on me to's gets me banned bitch.
Accually you've been banned from a few websites and you've been sitting in the corner of your white suberban neighbourhood crying and masturbating until you could figure out how to get back on

Quote:
ligga u's a bitch and dem mods be the racist cracka mofuckers dey dun banned the nigger but let that faggot ass puerto rican stay.
You lick your mothers pussy with that mouth?

Quote:
nigga i's a hood legend and a legend on dese boards nigga.
Congrads on being a lengedary CUNT!

Quote:
yall faggot ass mofuckers be stayin inside postin on a message board while i's be posted on the block sellin that crack. u's all abunch of herb ass faggot niggas.
Actually you're in the back of the sort bus masturbating

Quote:
nigga sayin he rep "souf side p-town" whats the p stand for pussy town bitch ligga.
p-town is providence you dumbfuck, anybody with the slightest hint of intelligence could figure that out.

Quote:
soft ass mofuckers u's all a bunch of bitch ass crackas like that faggot sicka u's a bitch tryin to challenge my ass to a battle. nigga u thinks i's cots time to rhyme between pushin crack and poppin nines. shieeeeeeet that shit dun just rhymed i's already better rapper than yo faggot ass nigga and i aint even try to rhyme nigga. cot damn i'm finna to knock both yo faggots if u's come to brownsville nigga. cot damn u's yall bitch faggot gay niggas
All hail to the next young jeezy...

I was just high as fuck watching scooby doo, and you know what? This mystery is just like scooby doo's shit. On the real, run down this utter douche bag, take off his incridibly fake wanna be thug gangster black man mask, and expose him for the nerdy attention seeking white boy he is.

Hey wigga, im still waiting for you to come beat me up! LMAO
Old 10-05-2005, 07:17 AM   #27
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

-Jordeh: Still owns all
-Mark: Funny lil' fucker
-100prOOf : Just because he's a cool Kung-Fu loving cat
-Lady Snowblood: Nuff said, she's the bomb
-Queen Of Poetry : Gotta love her
-*Grande* : Best artist ever, keep doin' ya thing
-Born Invincible : Another ill artists
-Graveyard Shifter : Ill ass beats
-Intellekt: Don't let them ass-clown get to ya
-Jeru: U crazy......biertje?
Old 10-05-2005, 07:27 AM   #28
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximott
nigga who is u. WHO IS U. u's a cracka ass faggot ass bitch thats who u is. nigga come to brownsville and say that shieeeeeeet and the aids wont be the thang that killls u. u's a faggot ass gay cracka who likes to toss niggas salad. nigga yo faggot ass prolly thinks u should be a drug dealer so that yo faggot ass can be the bitch in jail to a bunch of hood nigga. callin me maxipad. shieeeeeeeet thats some original shit did yo cracka ass moms and sista help yo dumb ass figure it out. smh at this faggot cracka wanna be rapper. u's a bitch nigga. u's a faggot ass cracka bitch.
Translation:

Who are you? Some times I like to pretend im from brownsville but in really a white boy from the suberbs of monta. I think if I try hard enough maybe I can convice some of the other kids who ride the short bus that im a hood lengend! Perhaps I feel the need to do this because im a young homosexual. It hurts my feelings when people compare my name to the company with the same name that makes products used to soak up bleeding vaginas. I guess im a hood lengend, because I can soak up a bleeding vagina with my face!

P.S. prentending to sell durgs is fun!

sign maximillion
Old 10-05-2005, 07:32 AM   #29
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

Peace to Mark and 36 for getting this site back in action
Old 10-05-2005, 07:37 AM   #30
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
Peace to Mark and 36 for getting this site back in action
co-sign

also sifu dragon 4 making my banners