news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 05-02-2011, 06:13 PM   #91
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

yo i made this today with that Al Martino sample. i didn't get to hear GameOfDeath's beat cuz the link don't work but im sure it was tight. i used the beat i made as a remix for the AZ song New York but just kept ghost and rae on it. its not the final version but i just threw it up on soundcloud anyways

http://soundcloud.com/dday3212/ragu-ny-remix
Old 05-04-2011, 01:01 AM   #92
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELEF_DIGITAL View Post
Shit is raww man, already got like five joints made off this.. and thats just TONIGHT!
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:21 AM   #93
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

yo bronze could u re-up them thelonious monk tracks?
Old 05-05-2011, 05:27 PM   #94
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

7 pages and i think only one person made 1 beat.

great idea Bronze but no follow up from anybody else but Mic Tyson.

i would try something from this thread but it doesnt seem like anybody
feelin ANY of ma beats or even wanna give me some feed on how to get better or what im doin wrong.
llBARlllCODEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:58 PM   #95
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
*****GEM STATUS*****

http://www.mediafire.com/?vymuuo7z6oe46qr

^now i know someone can flip that
ima work on this now. ill try to come wit somethin in the next few hours
Old 05-05-2011, 07:00 PM   #96
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

heres a lil something. from 2:40-4:45 thers no vocals. have some fun wit it

http://www.mediafire.com/?hz8iu42wj6s2o4f

Buenos Aires

its a cover of Andrew Lloyd Webber by Orlando Pops Orchestra
Old 05-06-2011, 06:57 AM   #97
ELEF_DIGITAL
CHICKEN HEAD

ELEF_DIGITAL drunken mastaELEF_DIGITAL drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Lugor View Post
Shit is raww man, already got like five joints made off this.. and thats just TONIGHT!
big up bro!
Old 05-06-2011, 11:53 AM   #98
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

nice glad people are starting to use this and make some beats, contribute some samples.

i havent added much lately. but imma get up on that soon
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 02:26 AM   #99
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
ima work on this now. ill try to come wit somethin in the next few hours
heres what i did with it
Old 05-07-2011, 10:29 AM   #100
Mic Tyson
Heisman

theres no link
Old 05-07-2011, 11:21 AM   #101
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

lol oops

http://www.box.net/shared/ntprahq3g6
Old 05-07-2011, 04:12 PM   #102
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
I sampled this for my lastest remix

Roc Marciano Feat. Sean Price- Snow Re-Remix

http://soundcloud.com/dday3212/roc-m...eat-sean-price
Old 05-09-2011, 09:26 PM   #103
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
yo i made this today with that Al Martino sample. i didn't get to hear GameOfDeath's beat cuz the link don't work but im sure it was tight. i used the beat i made as a remix for the AZ song New York but just kept ghost and rae on it. its not the final version but i just threw it up on soundcloud anyways

http://soundcloud.com/dday3212/ragu-ny-remix

GameofDeath killed that sample. this is a nice remix job too. this sample actually got used quite a bit

this is what i did with it, not as good as anyones else but it is what it is

http://www.box.net/shared/j41684zf9f
Old 05-09-2011, 10:52 PM   #104
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

heres Doris Allen "Hanging Heavy In My Mind" http://www.mediafire.com/?th0be375l96t9k0

i made 2 beats out of it

this one http://soundcloud.com/barcode-3/let-it-begin

and this one http://soundcloud.com/barcode-3/the-boss-4/s-FnrIx

i wanna see what somebody more experienced can do with it
Old 05-10-2011, 04:57 PM   #105
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

being a beginner myself, im not sure if i am the right person to be commenting but the drums need work (i know the pain), they need a more consistent rhythm. but overall these arent bad, def room to improve tho. just keep it simple for now, it worked for me, and go from there.