news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-05-2005, 01:39 AM   #1
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins
Default conspiracies ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
yo, he was asking for it.
"dont trust the red cross","what was in those 2 foot needles they were sticking in all the black babies heads?"
thats just wrong, i dont wanna think like that. I dont think the mods revived KTL so he could run his mouth about white conspiracies and trickery an shit in every thread.
...imagine people teaching their kids half the bullshit he was trying to spread in this forum. I think that's how the KKK works. im sorry, but im glad he's gone. RZA would have laughed at his dumbass for what he was saying in the RZA thread, u know it.

Ive read alot of deep thought threads. princerai, wooley(yes U),...timbo, tamahu, soul controller. yall seem way more with it than that guy. whether your rascist or not, u seem sane. that fool was just asking for the white man to fuck with him, an thats what he got. peace
Canada Red Cross used HIV blood
The Red Cross in Canada has pleaded guilty to distributing contaminated blood supplies which infected thousands of Canadians with HIV and hepatitis C.

The Red Cross in Canada has pleaded guilty to distributing contaminated blood supplies which infected thousands of Canadians with HIV and hepatitis C.
More than 3,000 people have died since getting the tainted blood in the 1980s.

The blood scandal is widely regarded as one of the worst public health disasters in Canadian history.

The organisation now faces a fine of up to C$5,000 ($4,000 £2,200), but charges of criminal negligence could be dropped as part of a deal with prosecutors.

For the first time, the head of the Canadian Red Cross, Dr Pierre Duplessis, has apologised to the victims and their families.

continue here

http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=681

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4595039.stm

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 01:40 AM   #2
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins
Default Re: conspiracies ?

con∑spir∑a∑cy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn-spÓr-s)
n. pl. con∑spir∑a∑cies
  1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
  2. A group of conspirators.
  3. Law. An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
  4. A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design: a conspiracy of wind and tide that devastated coastal areas.

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 01:48 AM   #3
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

could you tell me some of the other organizations that operate under a different name but are directly affiliated w/ the red cross. I've heard they've used donations to fight the "war on terror" but do so under a different name. any info on the subject would be appreciated, thanks. peace
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 02:04 AM   #4
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Kephrem crouching tigerKephrem crouching tiger

The Red Cross was asking for blood, and was given alot of it after 9-11. My question is, for who? I heard occultists claim that 911 was a blood sacrifice to the Queen of England and to the Illuminatis god. You could imagine where the donated blood was shipped to, and what it was used for.
Kephrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 03:10 AM   #5
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when you hear that ^, do u believe it's true?
Old 10-05-2005, 03:28 AM   #6
Kephrem
Veteran Member

I heard some of that in a lecture given by Phil Valentine, he's a well known 'underground' occult/metaphysical lecturer. Conspiracy theorists have also pointed out the ritualistic aspects of 911. As for the part about the Red Cross asking for blood I saw that on TV myself for weeks after 9-11, they were asking for blood donations for no apparent reason.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:00 AM   #7
Visionz
The People's Champ

mmmmm interesting.^when I first hear it, sounds a little too far-fetched but you never know what the crazy bastards might be up to. On the asking for blood note, wouldn't there be an influx of bodies in the hospitals who needed blood transfusions or was that not the case? I'm nowhere near NY so I don't have any first hand experience of what the aftermath was like. Alex Jones is from Austin and he had a mindblowing documentary on his opinion of 9/11. I couldnt tell you the exact name of it but you can find it on infowar.com (although war might be plural on the address) Points out how the guy that owned the building put up a multi-billion dollar insurance policy on the towers right before it happened, claims that their was an alert to NORAD (the dpt. responsible for shooting rogue flights outt the sky) that the airforce was simulating a terrorist attack on the towers and to not be alarmed when they saw it, he goes on to claim that NORAD wanted to overide that order because it seemed a little too real but that they were given orders directly from Chaney that they were to do nothing.....it's a heavy movie and a little scary but def worth checking out nevertheless. Fair warning thou, if you're already paranoid the movie won't help.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:19 AM   #8
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
mmmmm interesting.^when I first hear it, sounds a little too far-fetched but you never know what the crazy bastards might be up to. On the asking for blood note, wouldn't there be an influx of bodies in the hospitals who needed blood transfusions or was that not the case? I'm nowhere near NY so I don't have any first hand experience of what the aftermath was like.
Of course that was what they were implying. But not once did I see a report on the news, or read in any of the papers of any such mass non-fatal casualty scenerio transpiring within the local hospitals that would warrant the Red Cross to ASK the public for blood donations for weeks on end. The people who were in those buildings sure didn't need it. Now that I think about it, I recall seeing Red Cross commercials the very next day, and the requests for blood started pouring in on the radio by early afternoon the day of the attacks.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:26 AM   #9
Visionz
The People's Champ

that shit there is crazy man. In Valentine's opinion, who orchrastrated the actual attack? Are you in the NY area?
Old 10-05-2005, 06:49 AM   #10
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Phil Valentine said it was the leader of the Jesuit Order their General a.k.a. the Black Pope who orchestrated the attacks. There was a site named Vatican Assassins that spoke about that, I don't know if it's still up. Yes I'm in the NY area.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:01 AM   #11
Visionz
The People's Champ

not a bad site but it seems like they want you to buy a book if you really wanna get some solid info...but looks good for chasing down leads.peace
Old 10-05-2005, 07:10 AM   #12
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

the conspiracies are all out in the open

there are no more victims
Old 10-05-2005, 07:18 AM   #13
Visionz
The People's Champ

^no more victims? I feel victimized every time I have to fill up my tank. lol
Old 10-05-2005, 09:19 AM   #14
Born Ruler I
Lord of the Perfect Black

Born Ruler I grasshopper

Phil Valentine drops some heavy science. Most is backed up with scholarship, but a lot is intuitive.

If you have tuned out, it is easier to digest.

One

http://www.soundclick.com/pandemoniumakagabriel
http://www.myspace.com/pandemoniumgabriel
Born Ruler I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 11:18 AM   #15
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Never dontate to the Red Cross, go to other cahrities instead. Trust this, they dont share the money you give them, it all goes to bush. The 9/11 funds all went on the war in iraq, the Tsunami donations never got released.

The are corrupt muthafuckers yo, dont give them your money, EVER, choos a different place
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote