news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-29-2010, 12:54 PM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Then why did you get so upset when it was questioned why the poker thread was in the sports zone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:56 PM   #17
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

I Always Assumed He Was A Bears Fan For Some Reason Not Sure If It's True That Or He Doesn't Have Any Team Just Roots For Underdogs At All Times Like In Baseball Probably Just Roots For Anyone To Beat The Yankees.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:02 PM   #18
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Then why did you get so upset when it was questioned why the poker thread was in the sports zone?
Oh I was so upset? So upset you say? Sounds like something I would get "so" upset about.

By the way, you're a fucking idiot.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:03 PM   #19
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
I Always Assumed He Was A Bears Fan For Some Reason Not Sure If It's True That Or He Doesn't Have Any Team Just Roots For Underdogs At All Times Like In Baseball Probably Just Roots For Anyone To Beat The Yankees.
He's a bandwaggoning faggot. He's like Afficial Nastee, except he wishes he were from Belgium.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 04-29-2010, 01:04 PM   #20
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, you were beyond upset. You were furious. You wanted to call your only friend to complain about it, but he blocked your number.

Quote:
Old 04-29-2010, 01:05 PM   #21
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

^^^Can't decide who he's rooting for this week.

Old 04-29-2010, 01:08 PM   #22
check two
N.I.

I'll give a hint concerning one of the sports right now.. Dirty Knowledge and others know I like the Bears since I've mentioned it several times, so other people that don't know that must not post much in the NFL thread.

Quote:
Old 04-29-2010, 01:09 PM   #23
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

I still don't understand why you had to go so far as to unsticky my thread when it has twice as many views as the MMA thread at half the posts. I'm guessing it's because poker is a mental sport and you don't have a brain so you're jealous. That's the logical conclusion anyway.

Old 04-29-2010, 01:10 PM   #24
check two
N.I.

How stupid are you brock? If Baby is saying he gets the idea that I like under dogs, and then you say I like band wagon teams. lol

Quote:
Old 04-29-2010, 01:10 PM   #25
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
I'll give a hint concerning one of the sports right now.. Dirty Knowledge and others know I like the Bears since I've mentioned it several times, so other people that don't know that must not post much in the NFL thread.
I really could give a shit.

Old 04-29-2010, 01:12 PM   #26
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
How stupid are you brock? If Baby is saying he gets the idea that I like under dogs, and then you say I like band wagon teams. lol
Bandwaggoning doesn't necessarily mean you like the favorite. For instance, I jumped on the Butler bandwagon. So shut the fuck up you retard.

Old 04-29-2010, 01:13 PM   #27
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I still don't understand why you had to go so far as to unsticky my thread when it has twice as many views as the MMA thread at half the posts. I'm guessing it's because poker is a mental sport and you don't have a brain so you're jealous. That's the logical conclusion anyway.
I unsticky a thread when it hasn't gotten a new post in a long time. If a thread hasn't gotten any new posts for several weeks, a month, or longer, why keep it stickied? If the poker thread would get more traffic once again, I would sticky it again.

Quote:
Old 04-29-2010, 01:20 PM   #28
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Bandwaggoning doesn't necessarily mean you like the favorite. For instance, I jumped on the Butler bandwagon. So shut the fuck up you retard.
Yeah, a big bandwagon they had.

Quote:
Old 04-29-2010, 01:26 PM   #29
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
I unsticky a thread when it hasn't gotten a new post in a long time. If a thread hasn't gotten any new posts for several weeks, a month, or longer, why keep it stickied? If the poker thread would get more traffic once again, I would sticky it again.
Because it contains factual information. It's not like your typical sports threads where you imbeciles talk about who gets paid more and who has a hotter girlfriend. That's part of the reason why the ratio of views to posts is skewed, because people go to that thread to actually read it, not bullshit about nothing. Of course even as I'm saying this I realize you don't have a clue.

Old 04-29-2010, 01:28 PM   #30
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Yeah, a big bandwagon they had.
I don't get it, are you trying to be sarcastic? Because if you are, that's a grade A fail, given the fact that the championship game had the highest ratings in decades, and it wasn't because Duke was there.