news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-29-2010, 01:28 PM   #31
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I'll give a hint concerning one of the sports right now.. Dirty Knowledge and others know I like the Bears since I've mentioned it several times, so other people that don't know that must not post much in the NFL thread.
not true, i'm in the thread a decent amount it's just you sound like a fan of a bunch of different teams, changing from post to post.

as for that pm, your msg boiled down to "what's up w Sunny?"

in truth, I have no idea. Idk what you were hopin for on that one hence no response.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:30 PM   #32
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Maybe you could have addressed things like that before concerning the poker thread, instead of acting like an immature little kid like you are at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:33 PM   #33
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why should I have to address anything? Prolifical posts in there just as much as I do, you should have had the respect for him and not unstickied it, but I know you didn't even bother to look in the thread. You were too busy flexing your "mod" muscles, which is why nobody likes you.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:37 PM   #34
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Why should I have to address anything? Prolifical posts in there just as much as I do, you should have had the respect for him and not unstickied it, but I know you didn't even bother to look in the thread. You were too busy flexing your "mod" muscles, which is why nobody likes you.
Actually I asked Pro Eng about it since I knew he liked posting there, and he gave me the ok to unsticky it. If nobody likes me, I'd hate to hear what people think of you. You're like the most hated person at this whole site. lol

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 04-29-2010, 01:38 PM   #35
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Actually I asked Pro Eng about it since I knew he liked posting there, and he gave me the ok to unsticky it. If nobody likes me, I'd hate to hear what people think of you. You're like the most hated person at this whole site. lol
Yea, but i want to be hated. People just think you're a sniveling douche unprompted.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 04-29-2010, 01:38 PM   #36
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
not true, i'm in the thread a decent amount it's just you sound like a fan of a bunch of different teams, changing from post to post.

as for that pm, your msg boiled down to "what's up w Sunny?"

in truth, I have no idea. Idk what you were hopin for on that one hence no response.
I was just wondering at the time how my thread got moved to the Norweigan section since Sunny isn't a mod of that section.

Then how come other people know I like the Bears then? lol Also, a person can want one team to beat another team in any given game. Would you rather me talk about the Bears in like every post I make in the NFL thread? lol I could be like that scarecrow guy who says Nuggets in every post in the NBA thread.

Quote:
Old 04-29-2010, 01:45 PM   #37
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Yea, but i want to be hated. People just think you're a sniveling douche unprompted.
Could you compile me a list of people that hate me here, since you're so good with lists? I'd like to see that. lol It shouldn't take long.

Quote:
Old 04-29-2010, 01:50 PM   #38
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Yea, I'll get right on that, faggot.

Last edited by beautifulrock; 04-29-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 04-29-2010, 02:03 PM   #39
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^what r u doing in this thread or in the sports zone 4 that matter?
if ur in the zone u should @ least b posting about ur mets win streak..
or ur gay ass poker thread..
things must be slow in ur track reviews seciton 2day eh bub..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:46 PM   #40
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I was just wondering at the time how my thread got moved to the Norweigan section since Sunny isn't a mod of that section.

Then how come other people know I like the Bears then? lol Also, a person can want one team to beat another team in any given game. Would you rather me talk about the Bears in like every post I make in the NFL thread? lol I could be like that scarecrow guy who says Nuggets in every post in the NBA thread.
when you move a thread out of the section you mod you can move it anywhere. I could put threads from general chat into the Wu chamber if I thought it would make sense.

But yeah, I don't remember you saying much about the Bears at all. maybe I missed it but I don't think you were saying much with either Cutler or Peppers joining the team. Those are big moves and if I was a Bears fan I'd be talking about it to anyone that would listen, just saying. But yeah I'd rather know and have passion about a single team than being all over the place. Outside of the Texans I'd don't have a preference usually one way or another outside of the playoffs anyways.

I thought you might have been a Colts fan when I made this thread.

Old 04-29-2010, 02:51 PM   #41
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

He probably was up until 2 minutes left in the Superbowl last year.

Old 04-29-2010, 03:02 PM   #42
check two
N.I.

I was talking about Cutler when they got him, and about how I thought they might be a solid contender this past season, and I had just said he was a disappointment this season, I think yesterday. lol

I like to talk about all different teams/players in the sports zone, not just go on and on about the daily news with my favorite teams. I'd rather not type two page posts in the sports zone everyday like that sense guy does. lol That's more for like a blog or something.

Quote:
Old 05-04-2010, 09:24 PM   #43
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Check Jew is a loser ass Iggles fans. And who cares who his teams are? Dude's a stud.

Last edited by check two; 05-04-2010 at 09:34 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 09:25 PM   #44
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

No offense on being an Iggles fan.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:41 PM   #45
Visionz
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Check Jew is a loser ass Iggles fans. And who cares who his teams are? Dude's a stud.
^see Dirty didn't know about the bears either lol.