news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-05-2005, 04:05 AM   #1
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta
Default Whatever happened to MTV's Rock & Jock?

Remember the softball and basketball in the early to mid 90's. That was some fun stuff. Pro athletes playing with musicians and actors. I remember Jaleel White (Steve Urkel) was pretty good at basketball. Warren G struck out in a softball game.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 01:01 AM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: Whatever happened to MTV's Rock & Jock?

Yeah, I remember that too. lol I forget that pitcher's name that used to wear a Halloween costume type mask when he would pitch. I think it was Roger McDowell. I think they might have had a more recent Rock and Jock basketball game than the mid 90's, but I might be wrong.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 09:07 PM   #3
Chief 'Broom
Veteran Member

Chief 'Broom shaolin monk

the thought crossed my mind a while ago too - i remember Method Man on there back in the day
Chief 'Broom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 05:51 PM   #4
Knicks
Veteran Member

Knicks grasshopper

that shit was dope, remember gary payton making the 50 pointer n shit

Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 06:12 PM   #5
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Yeah funny.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote