news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-01-2010, 08:19 PM   #31
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just listened to it again to make sure. The beats on Pro Tools are dope. Fuck a hater.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:21 PM   #32
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Stomp could be decent enough with a few changes(like the hi-hats, the fuck was he thinking?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokostyle View Post
This is my pick. Sounds like someone's first proper beat on their downloaded fruityloops.
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:23 PM   #33
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

its either paper plate, stay in your lane, or daily routine.

bunch of elevator music.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM   #34
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

Second Coming??? wow, thats an odd pick

Digi Bullett has grown on me more than any other Wu release over time, but i still hate Be A Man. cant stand it lol, The Dropoff from BOAP was bad
Old 05-01-2010, 08:59 PM   #35
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Out of those Northstar beats; 64 is the best one; that track is grimy; all of the other ones are wack but I will give partial credit to Destiny because the drum programming makes my windows shake in my vehicle and makes stuff fall down when I play it in the house.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #36
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

duck season is a pretty crap beat
Old 05-01-2010, 09:17 PM   #37
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^yea, I almost mentioned that

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 05-01-2010, 11:49 PM   #38
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
but once again I'd remind you that polling is on my side
lol wtf is this suppose to mean?

is this why you do polls, so you can PROVE your OPINIONS?

all I was saying is it's weird how opposite peoples tastes can be of the same group
grow some self esteem dude
Old 05-02-2010, 12:36 AM   #39
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

No need to get upset, I'm just telling you what the consensus said.

Old 05-02-2010, 01:17 AM   #40
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I wanted to be thorough so I searched his catalog. Here's what I came up with.

Second Coming
Project Talk
Cherry Range
The Whistle
Pump Your Fist
Redrum
See Me
Destiny...he really does bring his worst to Northstar.

project talk = project international remix

its a dope track
Old 05-02-2010, 11:25 AM   #41
wt36
CHICKEN HEAD

wt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snake

duck seasonz???? daily routine????? some of u have zero fucking taste.

without a doubt it has to be the headache inducing cheery range
wt36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:24 PM   #42
SMH
SHAOLIN STUDENT

SMH crouching tiger

for me rza is the greatest hip hop producer of all time but,:

seriously:

Do you consider "Paper Plate" a BEAT?!

this instrumental is a fucking joke , im not even talking about FL; it sounds like a 2 year old baby freestyling with a 5 dollar childrens keyboard.
the stomp is atleast a very very whack beat, but it is at least a beat.
SMH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:54 PM   #43
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Stomp (pt.II) is a very good beat. I really like it a lot.

Paper Plate is a bottom 5 RZA beat for sure though. What a failed opportunity there.

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:00 PM   #44
DiGitalChamberz
Seen & Heard Everywhere

DiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkey

well coincidentally ive been having Stomp Pt II on fuckin repeat yo... i love that shit... STOMP STOMP STOOOOOOOMP!!!! classic grimey Ol Dirty & Rza sound

is there an instrumental to that???
Old 05-02-2010, 03:51 PM   #45
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I cant even tell if there is a sample or anything under them high hats. Its not anything creative either, there was a track just like this that DLAH produced on that poppa wu album and I have to say with all honesty, he did it better.
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote