news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

View Poll Results: Who Rocked It?
Skampoe 2 28.57%
Infinity 0 0%
Killbot 1 14.29%
Caper 2 28.57%
Notik 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
dutchperp

dutchperp crouching tiger
Default lookin for dope MC

In need of a dope MC that write as well as flow...so if any MC's are out there that need a producer that aint on that winky dink shit...

I make beats on the MP and i go by Gondola
Spit a verse on this sample track if your fire can match:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=910C5CJJ

Record and post....
dutchperp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:34 PM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

here is something I did just right now on the fly.I dont really wanna rhyme over your beats cuz Im not looking for a producer but I figured I would be the first to rhyme over this just to do it.

thats a hard ass beat! props for that!

I threw Compression over the whole shit when I cut this mp3.If I was really fuckin with you on some real track shit I would just send you a wav of the pella.

http://www.box.net/shared/v57l3fp9cf

PEACE

again no disrespect about not wanting to fuck with you , like I said Im not looking for a producer.I'd like to try and make my own sound.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:35 PM   #3
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ps thanks for making me turn my mic on after all this time!!!! thats a dope beat
Old 05-01-2010, 08:24 PM   #4
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Here you go i just enjoy getting on peoples beats , i like the beat its hot tell me what you think.....

http://www.box.net/shared/k5uag4zhqc
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:25 PM   #5
dutchperp

no worries, thanks for listening. Infinity and Caper...both you cats sound pretty ill...caper especially i was feelin that...

Last edited by dutchperp; 05-01-2010 at 08:29 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:29 PM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

big up Caper!
Old 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM   #7
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice flow, you got a good flow there. Good mic too probably.

The beat is tight as hell G.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:32 PM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

who you sayin got a good mic? Caper?
Old 05-01-2010, 08:32 PM   #9
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks for the love and whats good infinity
Old 05-01-2010, 08:33 PM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

shit man me and you should lace a track together man , thats whats good. I just dusted off the mic and paper today so let me get into my shit and I'll be gettin at you with something.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:36 PM   #11
Caper
REAPER CREW

sounds like a plan
Old 05-01-2010, 08:37 PM   #12
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
who you sayin got a good mic? Caper?
Sorry, I wrote that before Caper responded.

But it applies to both. Chea.

Gondola, you got any more beat to listen to?
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:44 PM   #13
dutchperp

any Buckshots out there?
Old 05-01-2010, 08:46 PM   #14
INF
Digital @fterLife

thanks jasper.

yo Caper has a way better mic than me.his shit is Pro ,I seen it in the youtube where he wrecked my beat.

I bought my shit for 30 bucks at best buy.

Im a make that mf WORK tho , LOL.

peace
Old 05-01-2010, 08:53 PM   #15
dutchperp

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
Gondola, you got any more beat to listen to?
I got a grip of beats on the MP but not on mp3...if I can find the right MC then i'll definitely be dumpin em in protools...

heres one more though...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/75611135f987cff9/

Diff feel....i get on a few diff tips...

Last edited by dutchperp; 05-01-2010 at 09:01 PM.