news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #1
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default heat

just got off parole for a manufacturing an illegal substance chare. been free like 3 monthes. most ever since im 14. aint as good as you think you know. i had dreams to start my own business and all and blow.....

hha naw uncle sam fucked that up for me. but either way i keep it moving. trying to keep it positive.

but when i caught that felony some funny shit happened. cops was trying to put me undercover, naw, lol then some funny ass dude moves in my building day 1 and starts asking me questions, looking real suspicious. i was moving out so fuck tht dude right?!

so i move out to a small town. trying to get away and have a simple life.

na
man fuck it. make a long story short,

i got court in three days. the police already told me straight up they would set me up.

and i aint had problems since.

they know who i am and they waiting

i theyre about to set me up.

i had a new mieghbor move in my building today telling me how the gov is a mafia blah blah i just met this dude. i was like you need something let me know we nieghbors. all this guy was talking bout was drugs and the government.

second time

i know how these assholes operate

i thik theyre gonna put me in jail and then kick the shit out of me and claim i attacked a cop furthering my sentence.

because i did antagonize these cops in a legal way

i moved to this small town to be left alone but now its worse cuz all the assholes know each other

man fuck

thers more buy its beyond wucorps atttention span. i guess ima have to call in some national radio shows and shit the next few days

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 05-01-2010 at 09:03 PM.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:59 PM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

yo what are you on right now?like right now
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:09 PM   #3
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im telling you these cops told me they would set me up....

when i went to my preliminary it was just me and the judge

the cop told me" ill make your life hell"

you know why?

cuz i refused to be searched

and after that i got cocky

and made an ass out of them

their dumb fucking cops

but they got friends ya know

this dude that just moved in my building got me worried. asking me about violence toward the government and drugs before i even knew his name
Old 05-01-2010, 09:11 PM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I mean , they watching you.What more can you say or do.You're fucked.They told you that so there aint a hell of a lot that Wu Corp is gonna tell you. You know these ya-whooss

Last edited by INF; 05-01-2010 at 09:17 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #5
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

?????

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:17 PM   #6
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

man it 10pm im just posting i dont expect wu corp to save me lol

im just sayin....

if i had something netter o do right now i would be doing it...

flippng back and forth on legal pages...

about to show up in court and put my birth certificate on the stand lol
Old 05-01-2010, 09:18 PM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

dude you are on something though right now.I can tell cuz how you are posting.You are tweaking or some shit.or you have snapped.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:19 PM   #8
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

All you can do is just be careful. Don't do anything illegal outside of your home. If you need some weed for example, have someone drop it off to you at your house, and smoke up inside only. Don't carry anything illegal with you, and if you notice anyone, including the guy you mentioned earlier following you, be overly nice. You know, ask how they are doing, talk about the weather, and make sure to tell them to have a nice day. The key being not ever letting them know they are bothering you.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:24 PM   #9
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

i know. im just venting. shit is stressing mme a little so im trying to get it off my mind. im legit though. ever since i caught those charges i been trying to be legit. but they ar watching me...

another example i was walking down the alley the other day and a police SUV followed me the whole way right beside me and the pig just stared at me the whole time then i got to my destination(the bar) they left
Old 05-01-2010, 09:25 PM   #10
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Where's the part about you moving to Bel-Air?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:29 PM   #11
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
i know. im just venting. shit is stressing mme a little so im trying to get it off my mind. im legit though. ever since i caught those charges i been trying to be legit. but they ar watching me...

another example i was walking down the alley the other day and a police SUV followed me the whole way right beside me and the pig just stared at me the whole time then i got to my destination(the bar) they left
Oh, and don't drink and drive for fucks sake!
Old 05-01-2010, 10:20 PM   #12
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
yo what are you on right now?like right now
LOL

Pale is spidey senses tingling? Can u feel it in the air?

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:28 PM   #13
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come Honor Face View Post
All you can do is just be careful. Don't do anything illegal outside of your home. If you need some weed for example, have someone drop it off to you at your house, and smoke up inside only. Don't carry anything illegal with you, and if you notice anyone, including the guy you mentioned earlier following you, be overly nice. You know, ask how they are doing, talk about the weather, and make sure to tell them to have a nice day. The key being not ever letting them know they are bothering you.

yeah, stick to talking about the weather, football, women and cars.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 11:24 PM   #14
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
im telling you these cops told me they would set me up....

when i went to my preliminary it was just me and the judge

the cop told me" ill make your life hell"

you know why?

cuz i refused to be searched

and after that i got cocky

and made an ass out of them

their dumb fucking cops

but they got friends ya know

this dude that just moved in my building got me worried. asking me about violence toward the government and drugs before i even knew his name
There's your mistake. Be humble and DON'T fucking rub it in their faces. All your doing is taunting them, and they will do anything they can to make your life miserable, because you did this. Don't you still got the ins on the FreeMasons? Use this to get some slack. Say that secret word in court so they know you're "one of them". LOL

Apologize if you feel it might help and just play nice. You might get a new friend out of this shit. In your position, it sounds like you need it.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 11:36 PM   #15
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

Quote:
Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
There's your mistake. Be humble and DON'T fucking rub it in their faces. All your doing is taunting them, and they will do anything they can to make your life miserable, because you did this. Don't you still got the ins on the FreeMasons? Use this to get some slack. Say that secret word in court so they know you're "one of them". LOL

Apologize if you feel it might help and just play nice. You might get a new friend out of this shit. In your position, it sounds like you need it.
true
butwhat my original post was gonna be about....
i dont want to be their fucking friend

at least not on their terms