news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-02-2010, 03:04 AM   #16
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im half ready to jump start the revolution
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:10 AM   #17
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGbfymq9rAg

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 05-02-2010 at 03:13 AM.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:48 AM   #18
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:51 AM   #19
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

U know this has me thinking. I talk to this guy, he is my friend and he has an out of state number and so do I and he said one time that they may tap our convos cause it seems odd and we may be doing some shady shit. hmmmmm

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:24 PM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahaaha

This is your most paranoid rant yet, it's magical!

The police are sending in multiple undercovers to live in your building, because you believe every word some fuck wit conspiracy nut told you on the internet.

This really is serious business!

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:27 PM   #21
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow, The US police department is all of a sudden allocating a hell of a lot of resources to tackle petty crime haha

This bit is the best ~ "i thik theyre gonna put me in jail and then kick the shit out of me and claim i attacked a cop furthering my sentence."

hahaha

Old 05-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #22
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
im half ready to jump start the revolution
how are you 'half ready'...what does this mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
ahahahaaha

This is your most paranoid rant yet, it's magical!

The police are sending in multiple undercovers to live in your building, because you believe every word some fuck wit conspiracy nut told you on the internet.

This really is serious business!
hahahahahahahahahahaha...."it's magical!"

seriously, pale, if you give this some thought...re-read your initial post in the bright and sobering light of day...you will see how absurd and preposterous that rant came across... what have you really done to warrant the type of treatment you are positing. seriously. maybe if you were 3/4th ready to jumpstart the revolution i could see this happening...
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:42 PM   #23
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This thread is exactly the reason I distanced myself from Palehorse.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:47 PM   #24
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pale, you discredit your own cause every time you post. just like some of the other zealots on here, because many of your theories and speculations are so irrational and based on everything other than fact and rational analysis, that it makes anyone who thinks there is corruption and secrecy in government look like 'tin foil hat man'.

you are either agents of disinformation or you guys are just very stupid and sad individuals that are one more pussy-free year away from going 'off the grid' in the wilderness of utah and sending letter bombs to federal facilities. either way, people like you make it very difficult to get a legitimate and intelligent dialogue about lies and conspiracies going, because you come off as socially retarded misanthropic schizophrenics that come up with the most absurdly stupid theories. thanks, guys...for making 'the elite's' job even easier.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:49 PM   #25
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

you think thats bad?! my last neighbors were reptilians and they knew i was on to them so the left after being here like 2 weeks
Old 05-02-2010, 02:49 PM   #26
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
This thread is exactly the reason I distanced myself from Palehorse.
oh, you're just as bad as he is with the outlandish speculations lacking a factual basis...which is why so many people jumped ship on your user group before it sank like a stone, wrapped in chains, with a lead weight attached.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:54 PM   #27
Longbongcilvaringz

hahaha

and i can tell Pale's post about his reptillian neighbours contains zero irony.

Old 05-02-2010, 03:29 PM   #28
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
oh, you're just as bad as he is with the outlandish speculations lacking a factual basis...which is why so many people jumped ship on your user group before it sank like a stone, wrapped in chains, with a lead weight attached.
Uh, yea, you were in the usergroup, and you posted more than me. And it failed because I ignored it. Nobody jumped ship. Stop making shit up.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 05-02-2010, 03:35 PM   #29
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

ya, i was in the usergroup, or else how could I have commented on it's existence? remember you wanted it to be a secret from everyone else lol? How could I have posted more than you when you started like 50 threads and i made maybe 10-15 posts in there. c'mon brock. your and pale's penchant for the preposterous is what made that group lose any momentum it initially had...lol @ you going for the 'i didn't care, i ignored it' cop out. c'mon dude.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:40 PM   #30
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

I started the group. I started general threads on topics related. That's all i did. Stop acting like a child because you're suddenly in the mood to have a spate with me. Following me around every thread and commenting on every thing I say. That is faggish.