news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-02-2010, 04:43 PM   #31
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^ironic
so you did post, ie make more threads, than anyone else in the group, yes? stop getting pissy every time you're proven wrong. it's undignified.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:47 PM   #32
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just because you say I am something, doesn't make it true, and please don't talk to me about dignity. You spend just as much time being undignified as anybody else on here, it's simply your over inflated ego won't allow you to be wrong in any way.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:49 PM   #33
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Just because you say I am something, doesn't make it true...your over inflated ego won't allow you to be wrong in any way.
hahahahahahahaha
Old 05-02-2010, 04:51 PM   #34
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^Thinks irony and hypocrisy are the same thing.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 05-02-2010, 04:55 PM   #35
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^^not that i said they are the same thing, but hypocrisy can be ironic, dude. how often do you read actual books? unintentional hypocrisy isn't and can't be ironic? really?
Old 05-02-2010, 04:57 PM   #36
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Yes, hypocrisy can be ironic. But that isn't what you said a while back. You said because the root for irony comes from hypocrisy, they are the same. Sorry, these are mutually exclusive terms.

Old 05-02-2010, 05:04 PM   #37
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

and yes, the root for irony does include hypocrisy.
Quote:
Irony (from the Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία eirōneía, meaning hypocrisy, deception, or feigned ignorance)
[French ironie , from Old French, from Latin īrōnīa , from Greek eirōneia , feigned ignorance , from eirōn , dissembler , probably from eirein , to say ; see wer- 5 in Indo-European roots.]
man i have homework to do. you're a waste.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:05 PM   #38
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

and yet you spent all this time commenting. Irony, faggot.

Old 05-02-2010, 05:11 PM   #39
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

hahahahahahaha
enjoy your sunday brock.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:13 PM   #40
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Go do your homework

Old 05-02-2010, 05:16 PM   #41
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

i will, after i go to dinner
go cry and jack off using your tears as lube.

--unsubscribes to thread--
Old 05-02-2010, 05:23 PM   #42
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
i will, after i go to dinner
go cry and jack off using your tears as lube.

--unsubscribes to thread--
Ya, well.

I think this loser really thinks he's won something. Like he has taken the reigns for all mankind and defeated some incredible enemy. He will probably spend the rest of the night telling random people like his waiter that he vanquished a foe over the internet with his deadly witticisms. I bet his parents will make a plaque and hang it up next to his laminated comic book collection and Harry Potter dildos. Release the braggin'!

Old 05-02-2010, 06:25 PM   #43
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

^Your shit is weak, rock.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:00 PM   #44
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

Talk to me when your testicles finally drop.

Old 05-02-2010, 07:35 PM   #45
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

LMAO!

Is this thread really happening?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote