news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-02-2010, 10:17 PM   #1
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz
Default Proud Parents subforum revisited

Need to finalize the list to make this happen

Infinity
Gzajector
QueenO.P.
Styles
Lo-Tec
Palehorse
Myself
BobbyDigital72
magma
msrza
nakhi
sunny
hellspawn
Imbrator (ISE) .....

any others?

gotta have your own seed or one on the way. If we think you're frontin we'll need to see some pics for proof. Gotta make sure the spot stays pedo/scumbag-free

Support the Real. Click HERE

Last edited by Visionz; 05-03-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:21 PM   #2
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sign Me up
Old 05-03-2010, 11:35 AM   #3
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

magma
msrza
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 11:59 AM   #4
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is a stupid idea really. I mean there are 40 different forums on this site. Which is totally ridiculous since half of those have last posts dating back to March. The last thing we need is another useless forum.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:04 PM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

pretty sure the parents sub forum would stay active and thats not even because it was my idea that Im saying it.

I dont care if we get it either way.When I first thought of it I was hype.As time has gone by though (what? a week) I have started to feel like it doesnt really matter if it happenes or not.We gonna talk about our kids any way one way or another ...here or there.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:53 PM   #6
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

uh, Pale has a kid.

My brain is explodinnngeqqsDP[GJ,S

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:42 PM   #7
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the only others I know of that have kids not on that list is

magma
mrsrza
nakhi (hasnt posted in a while though)
sunny
hellspawn

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:15 PM   #8
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:27 PM   #9
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
pretty sure the parents sub forum would stay active and thats not even because it was my idea that Im saying it.

I dont care if we get it either way.When I first thought of it I was hype.As time has gone by though (what? a week) I have started to feel like it doesnt really matter if it happenes or not.We gonna talk about our kids any way one way or another ...here or there.
I agree that it would most likely stay active. I think it's a great idea and it's gonna happen. This thread isn't about debating it, only to make sure everyone that wants to be included (who meet the guidelines) are included. I'll update the list and take this sticky down shortly.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #10
Hellspawn

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa

Imbrator (ISE) just got a baby too.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:55 PM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
Imbrator (ISE) just got a baby too.
throw that nigga in

anybody that know anything speak up!

I can see like 25 members starting the shit out already.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 04:25 AM   #12
Hellspawn

Pharaoh Snefru
Old 05-04-2010, 08:22 AM   #13
ZigZag
KEEP IT FLAVAS

ZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to ZigZag Send a message via MSN to ZigZag Send a message via Yahoo to ZigZag

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
This is a stupid idea really. I mean there are 40 different forums on this site. Which is totally ridiculous since half of those have last posts dating back to March. The last thing we need is another useless forum.
carefull jasper.....these guys dont take criticism well...

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

ZigZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:47 AM   #14
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post
carefull jasper.....these guys dont take criticism well...

If it's the proud parent thread and u ain't one, why click on it (Jasper)? Just sayin.

Last edited by Queen Of Poetry; 05-04-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:22 PM   #15
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

with dusk being my son and all, guess yall can sign up the god
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote