news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-18-2005, 11:39 AM   #31
metaphysical

metaphysical grasshopper
Default Re: rza 4 breakfast (private)

haha, damn man, u wanna talk to rza and rae, go talk to rza and rae, they dont c this shit on here......rza says it himself he doesnt do shit with computers!! this guy didnt smoke himself retarted...whatever he's on is way beyond the herbs!
metaphysical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 01:23 PM   #32
MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
Veteran Member

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE shaolin monk

this should be a classic moment for the idiots..things not to do on the wu-tang corp forum! your the type of "wu-fan" that Wu would be scared to meet 'cause you would be like - 'hey guys god gave me a message for yall..espacialy for the RZA..talk to god before you eat chips...me god and rae know about this..hey RAE!!Whats cooking,tell RZA what me god and u have..RAE!!..' please stop acting like you had a 6th sense or something!
Wu-tang is one thing that made my life more interresting lol. RZA inspires me. And to all of you people living with negativity inside yourselves...remember that if God is for us, who can be against us?
MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 01:29 PM   #33
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

@ queen b
rza isnīt the most high god - he and as well the rest of the fam thinks so - but he isnīt. he just the undefeatable battle lord- rae is the god of "love" he stand for temptation and therefor, he eat wrong, takes cocain probably and all that. Temptations leading him. and in his position, no one below can tell him shit or show him how to eat right! lol cause he stand above them others and as long noone above rae (god or his sentend) show and remember him of his own absolute truth and identity, rae for sure will not do so. itīs like.. rae searching and waiting for the truth which gets him really rid of all problems he facing in within his temptations.

@metaphysical
i talked to rza two years ago, but i wasnīt ready then, better said, other ghosts disturbed the area... yo know. when it comes to such talk, about god and all that.. it must be a one on one ! one teacher, one student and god in within... when there are more ghosts discussing . energies running wild and one canīt bring the right words out, cause for one itīs always looking other ways than to other listener. knahmean. must be a one on one and that for days... hm.. i think i know how intelligent rae is and i know how good i can exxplain.. i think itīs done in three days... rae comin home with the globe in his hands
brahma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 01:34 PM   #34
lslaco

lslaco grasshopper

Are you from the 50 Cent forum?
lslaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 01:37 PM   #35
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
this should be a classic moment for the idiots..things not to do on the wu-tang corp forum! your the type of "wu-fan" that Wu would be scared to meet 'cause you would be like - 'hey guys god gave me a message for yall..espacialy for the RZA..talk to god before you eat chips...me god and rae know about this..hey RAE!!Whats cooking,tell RZA what me god and u have..RAE!!..' please stop acting like you had a 6th sense or something!
u flippin around with my words. i never wrote that like that ^
please stop acting like you know me. the sixth sense is the ghost and at the same time the reciever of the other five senses... gettin filled like a pool, with water floating in through the ears, eyes, nose, mouth (tongue), skin... get that? eat right.. thatīs basicially the most oimportant thing one must learn! everyday people shovel shit in their stomaches and into their ears and eyes.. people are crazy cause their ghosts canīt take it... i donīt have a message for wu yaīll . i have the message for rae and so.all musicians and many other people who will be involved after he got it.
Old 06-18-2005, 01:42 PM   #36
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pablobaluba Send a message via Yahoo to pablobaluba

looooooooooooool...man....
i love this thread....haha....i laugh 5 minutes...every time i read something wrote by brahma...
hahaha
this is a
CLASSIC THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
pablobaluba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 01:47 PM   #37
Queen Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahma
@ queen b
rza isnīt the most high god - he and as well the rest of the fam thinks so - but he isnīt. he just the undefeatable battle lord- rae is the god of "love" he stand for temptation and therefor, he eat wrong, takes cocain probably and all that. Temptations leading him. and in his position, no one below can tell him shit or show him how to eat right! lol cause he stand above them others and as long noone above rae (god or his sentend) show and remember him of his own absolute truth and identity, rae for sure will not do so. itīs like.. rae searching and waiting for the truth which gets him really rid of all problems he facing in within his temptations.
Why is this only about Rae though?... Couldn't you bitch about this to almost anybody living in temptation? You don't give into temptation? Is all temptation bad for you or is some temptation meant for you? And damn kid, what do ya think undefeatable means? He always wins> but more importantly he's always battling and most of the time it's for the will of other people. Is that fair?
Old 06-18-2005, 02:21 PM   #38
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

This thread is dumb enough to get banned for.

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
MefMan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 04:22 PM   #39
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Bee
Why is this only about Rae though?... Couldn't you bitch about this to almost anybody living in temptation? You don't give into temptation? Is all temptation bad for you or is some temptation meant for you? And damn kid, what do ya think undefeatable means? He always wins> but more importantly he's always battling and most of the time it's for the will of other people. Is that fair?
nah.. but itīs godīs wil land so, itīs for a reason.. i really think god knows what is best for those who care bout him and their own souls.
Old 06-18-2005, 04:24 PM   #40
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MefMan36
This thread is dumb enough to get banned for.
no problem man. i donīt see a door.
Old 06-18-2005, 05:00 PM   #41
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

Huh? Ur crazy as hell man! U R a funny ass guy. LOL

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
MefMan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 05:05 PM   #42
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

yeah! for real.. all praises due to god who tells me what to reply... he the supreme comedian, word up.
Old 06-21-2005, 07:06 AM   #43
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pablobaluba Send a message via Yahoo to pablobaluba

hahaha
pablobaluba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 07:12 AM   #44
I-Legit
Fuckin' Left

I-Legit grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahma
yeah! for real.. all praises due to god who tells me what to reply... he the supreme comedian, word up.
thanks
I-Legit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 10:38 AM   #45
RhymzaRua
Dolla dolla bill yaaaall!

RhymzaRua grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to RhymzaRua

8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o