news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-04-2010, 01:04 PM   #1
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son
Default The Boondocks season 3 !

the new episode killed me ! great opening of the season, cant wait to see the rest

PS: Uncle ruckus has to be one of the greatest characters ever made

if u havent seen episode 1 of season 3 yet, heres a DL link: http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2229270/775222/

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:17 PM   #2
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

streaming link pleaaaassseee?
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:46 PM   #3
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

fuck a streaming link, you'll download the episode in 5-10min with that torrent.

if u dont have the patiance, i guess u can watch it here if it works, u have to complete the servey tho....

http://online-tv-episodes.blogspot.c...-love-all.html

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:54 PM   #4
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That episode was hilarious. Don't make me call my nigga Obeezy!

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:55 PM   #5
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this shit is funny as fuck
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 09:05 PM   #6
Regulas

Regulas crouching tiger

Obama ain't a real nigga!
Regulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:31 PM   #7
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

just go to adultswim.com. episode 2 is up.

hahaha at the last episode clowning on ghostface's online rant.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:32 PM   #8
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

LOL Yeah they was taking a shot at that nigga lol
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 12:40 PM   #9
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the 3rd episode had a badass song on there. anybody know the title? it was a rap instrumental
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 10:57 AM   #10
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

man this weeks episode went there, and took the whole family with them.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:31 AM   #11
praise the almitey W
Master of the yung'n dojo

praise the almitey W crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
man this weeks episode went there, and took the whole family with them.
yeah i had to laugh at that i didnt expect the jimmy rebel character to accept uncle ruckus as an artist like that.

"I got your back but you best to watch your front."-GZA
praise the almitey W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:31 PM   #12
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"one good nigger....and thats all i need"
hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

i imagine that CJ is not that different from rukus.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:19 PM   #13
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

boondocks is the sharpest and most hard hitting show out right now...show me more potent satire.

the looks on the people's faces at the racist records office and at 'shitkicker's' lmfao

lol at the last scene
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:54 PM   #14
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The new episode was great. Before this episode I didn't know about the real life Jimmy Rebel.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:25 PM   #15
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^until i read your post i didn't realize there was a real life jimmy rebel lol
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote