news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-26-2010, 04:26 AM   #31
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
Question:

what is in your opinion the difference between a prophet and a messenger?
Prophet is more common than Messenger, and each Messenger is a Prophet but every Prophet is not a Messenger unless he comes with new rules or a new book/message to mankind wich can nullify the previous rules or complete them.

Prophets are preachers to the religion/book/message of their time (brought by the lastest messenger).

According to a hadeeth of Muhammad PBUH : the number of Prophets sent to mankind is 124000 and Messengers are 313 and we only know a few of them, those mentionned in the Quran. But it is known that The Israelites recieved numerous prophets that are not mentionned in the Quran but in the Bible (example Samuel in the time of David/Dawud)

Quote:
why are blacks referred to a raisin heads in the hadith?
the hadeeth was : You have to obey your ruler/chef even if he is a black ethiopian slave with a head like a raisin. (Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 11, Number 664)

head like a raisin for it is too black (some say small also and some say bald)

the meaning of the hadith is that any muslim can be a ruler and must be followed if he's able and suitable for the throne (by his wisdom and righteousness) even if he was a slave (most of them at that time were ethiopians or called ethiopians as the nearest african country from Arabia was Ethiopia - like Bilal, the first muazzin in Islam) and for there's no black people nor slaves amongst Qureish who used to think of themselves as the elites and the only suitable to rule and they also used to diminish the black people before islam.
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:58 PM   #32
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

yeah my pops is a sort of sufi, well thats what he tells me sometime, show humans stuff that makes'em think that there is more then you see and hear anyway to topic I will try to read the Qu-ran kuz I tink its a book of wisdom,
PEACE Spawn thx for the insightz
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 11-26-2010 at 02:03 PM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:34 PM   #33
Hellspawn

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.Graveface View Post
yeah my pops is a sort of sufi, well thats what he tells me sometime, show humans stuff that makes'em think that there is more then you see and hear anyway to topic I will try to read the Qu-ran kuz I tink its a book of wisdom,
PEACE Spawn thx for the insightz
you're welcome bro'

if you need any info or clear up some points don't hesitate.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:50 PM   #34
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
Prophet is more common than Messenger, and each Messenger is a Prophet but every Prophet is not a Messenger unless he comes with new rules or a new book/message to mankind wich can nullify the previous rules or complete them.

Prophets are preachers to the religion/book/message of their time (brought by the lastest messenger).

According to a hadeeth of Muhammad PBUH : the number of Prophets sent to mankind is 124000 and Messengers are 313 and we only know a few of them, those mentionned in the Quran. But it is known that The Israelites recieved numerous prophets that are not mentionned in the Quran but in the Bible (example Samuel in the time of David/Dawud)

the hadeeth was : You have to obey your ruler/chef even if he is a black ethiopian slave with a head like a raisin. (Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 11, Number 664)

head like a raisin for it is too black (some say small also and some say bald)

the meaning of the hadith is that any muslim can be a ruler and must be followed if he's able and suitable for the throne (by his wisdom and righteousness) even if he was a slave (most of them at that time were ethiopians or called ethiopians as the nearest african country from Arabia was Ethiopia - like Bilal, the first muazzin in Islam) and for there's no black people nor slaves amongst Qureish who used to think of themselves as the elites and the only suitable to rule and they also used to diminish the black people before islam.
thanks for clearing this up

i have a couple of other questions?

1. does the kufi have a meaning? i personally always look at the kufi as a symbol of humility and centerness

2. why are the miracles only mention and the hadith and most muslims regard the quran itself as a miracle didnt the hadith come after the quran.

3. can you give me more info on the alleged fake muhammad

4. how are the miracles exactly miracles when some are scientifically incorrect
Old 11-26-2010, 07:13 PM   #35
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1.was is the ruling on hashish (i dont advocate nor do i use)?

2.whats your thoughts on the bilalians?
Old 11-26-2010, 07:33 PM   #36
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

to my understand sharia law is only a necessity when there is government am i right or wrong?
Old 11-26-2010, 07:56 PM   #37
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

sometimes i feel like i need to be have a mindframe of one whose a monk or a hermit to fully understanding the quran.

right now i have about three different ones

any sunnah translations you recommend?

thanx in advance
Old 11-27-2010, 05:17 AM   #38
Hellspawn

Quote:
thanks for clearing this up

i have a couple of other questions?

1. does the kufi have a meaning? i personally always look at the kufi as a symbol of humility and centerness
Peace bro'

Not really (from what I know) it is a cultural thing. People like to cover their heads from the sun.

Quote:
2. why are the miracles only mention and the hadith and most muslims regard the quran itself as a miracle didnt the hadith come after the quran.
The hadith is the collection of the sayings of the prophet. Chronologiccaly it came in parallel of the quran to explain certain verses or to answer muslim questions or to show how to perform certain rites. It is indivisible from Islam as Islam is the Quran And the sunna.

The Quran is a miracle because gramatically and "lyrically" it is unworldly powerful. It also contains scientific miracles when it comes to embriology, astronomy, meteology, biology etc...

The miracles stated in the hadith are stories narrated by the prophet companions about unusual events that happened to the prophet and around him like the war victories wich would be normally impossible due to the great number of ennemies or when a plate of meat that he blessed feeded hundred of warriors or when he predict things that happends later or when he quitted his house in front of a dozen persons that wanted to kill him without him beign seen and stuff like that.

Quote:
3. can you give me more info on the alleged fake muhammad
I never heard about a fake Muhammad, there was a fake prophet during the time of Muhammad, who claimed that he recieve revelations too and who brought a suraat that speak about the elephant [the elephant, what's the elephant, do you know about the elephant, he have a long trump and a short tail] (it rhymes in arabic )

Maybe you speak about Elijah Muhammad ?

Quote:
4. how are the miracles exactly miracles when some are scientifically incorrect
which ones are scientifically incorrect ? give me examples and I'll answer.
Old 11-27-2010, 05:31 AM   #39
Hellspawn

Quote:
1.was is the ruling on hashish (i dont advocate nor do i use)?
Hashish, alcohol, LSD, coke, heroin all in the same bag.

The Prophet said : "every intoxicant is wine and every wine is forbidden" Sahih Muslim

Quote:
2.whats your thoughts on the bilalians?
I don't know much about their beliefs but I know that they separated from the NOI.

Can you brief me about it ?
Old 11-27-2010, 05:34 AM   #40
Hellspawn

Quote:
to my understand sharia law is only a necessity when there is government am i right or wrong?
It can be applied only when an islamic government who reign over all muslims is in place.
Old 11-27-2010, 05:35 AM   #41
Hellspawn

Quote:
sometimes i feel like i need to be have a mindframe of one whose a monk or a hermit to fully understanding the quran.

right now i have about three different ones

any sunnah translations you recommend?

thanx in advance
Begin by readin the tafseer of Ibn Katheer then you can go deep into the different books of hadith.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:26 PM   #42
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
Peace bro'

Not really (from what I know) it is a cultural thing. People like to cover their heads from the sun.

The hadith is the collection of the sayings of the prophet. Chronologiccaly it came in parallel of the quran to explain certain verses or to answer muslim questions or to show how to perform certain rites. It is indivisible from Islam as Islam is the Quran And the sunna.

The Quran is a miracle because gramatically and "lyrically" it is unworldly powerful. It also contains scientific miracles when it comes to embriology, astronomy, meteology, biology etc...

The miracles stated in the hadith are stories narrated by the prophet companions about unusual events that happened to the prophet and around him like the war victories wich would be normally impossible due to the great number of ennemies or when a plate of meat that he blessed feeded hundred of warriors or when he predict things that happends later or when he quitted his house in front of a dozen persons that wanted to kill him without him beign seen and stuff like that.

I never heard about a fake Muhammad, there was a fake prophet during the time of Muhammad, who claimed that he recieve revelations too and who brought a suraat that speak about the elephant [the elephant, what's the elephant, do you know about the elephant, he have a long trump and a short tail] (it rhymes in arabic )

Maybe you speak about Elijah Muhammad ?

which ones are scientifically incorrect ? give me examples and I'll answer.
nah not elijah muhammad (pbuh) i think the noi ARE two entirely different things but both try to civilize the nature of man. im referring to the guy that was around the Prophets time what happen to him?

as far as the scientifically incorrect miracles:

Mountains also play an important role in stabilizing the crust of the earth.4 They hinder the shaking of the earth. God has said in the Quran:

And He has set firm mountains in the earth so that it would not shake with you... (Quran, 16:15)

Likewise, the modern theory of plate tectonics holds that mountains work as stabilizers for the earth. This knowledge about the role of mountains as stabilizers for the earth has just begun to be understood in the framework of plate tectonics since the late 1960’s"

Someone told me that that was rebutted (or whatever you call it)
from what source can you show me (a current one) that mountains act as pegs that make things not shake?

"Modern Science has discovered that in the places where two different seas meet, there is a barrier between them. This barrier divides the two seas so that each sea has its own temperature, salinity, and density.1 For example, Mediterranean sea water is warm, saline, and less dense, compared to Atlantic ocean water. When Mediterranean sea water enters the Atlantic over the Gibraltar sill, it moves several hundred kilometers into the Atlantic at a depth of about 1000 meters with its own warm, saline, and less dense characteristics. The Mediterranean water stabilizes at this depth2"
What proof is there of this?
Old 11-27-2010, 12:27 PM   #43
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

The movement of the mountains .

In one of the verses, we are informed that the mountains are not motionless as they seem but that they are in constant motion:

(You will see the mountains you reckoned to be solid going past like clouds. Such is the artistry of God, who disposes of all things in perfect order; surely He is Aware of what you do.) (Surat an-Naml, 88)

This motion of the mountains is caused by the movement of the earth's crust that they are located on. The earth's crust sort of floats over the mantle layer, which is denser.

It was at the beginning of the 20th century when, for the first time in history, a German scientist by the name of Alfred Wegener proposed that the continents of the earth had been attached together at the initial phases of the world, but then drifted in different directions and thus separated as they moved away from each other. Geologists understood that Wegener was right only in the 1980s.

50 years after his death, discovered as a result of the geological research carried out at the beginning of the 20th century, this movement of the earth's crust is explained by scientists as follows:

"The crust and the uppermost part of the mantle, with a thickness of about 100 kms, are divided into segments called plates. There are six major plates, and several small ones. According to the theory called plate tectonics, these plates move about on Earth, carrying continents and ocean floor with them. Continental motion has been measured at from 1-5 cm per year. As the plates continue to move about, this will produce a slow change in Earth's geography. Each year, for instance, the Atlantic Ocean becomes slightly wider."

how is this possible
Old 11-27-2010, 12:30 PM   #44
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Probing the depths of the Earth and taking pains to uncover the secrets of its internal structure and composition,

scientists came to realize that the old myths about the Earth are scientifically baseless. Scientists in the twentieth century decided that the Earth consists of only three layers. Having discovered the sphericity of the Earth, they suggested that this sphere comprises three parts; the core, the crust which is very thin compared to the total volume of the Earth and a third layer in between the two called The Mantle.

Evolution of the scientific facts

However, the three-layer theory didn't hold true for long, owing to recent discoveries in Geology. Measurements and recent tests showed that the pressure of the material of the Earth's core is immense and reaches three million times the pressure at the surface.
Under such pressure the material transforms into the solid state, which means that the core of the Earth is solid and is enclosed by a liquid layer of extremely high temperature. This also means that the core of the Earth consists of 2 layers not just one; a solid inner core and a liquid upper core.

Measurement devices developed and scientists were able to observe a clear distinction between the different parts of the Earth's interior. A layer of hot rocks underneath the crust was discovered, that is the Lithosphere. Underneath the Lithosphere are three layers distinct in density, pressure and temperature.

Having discovered these layers, scientists found themselves dividing the Earth into seven layers and no more. The Cut-away view below shows these layers drawn to scale according to the recent findings of scientists. The fact that the Earth comprises seven layers is established. It is taught at universities and observed through seismographs and through studying the magnetic field of the Earth.

Scientists also found out that the atom consists of seven layers which confirms the uniformity of the creation because the system that governs the creation of the whole universe is one, the earth consists of seven layers and each atom on it consists of seven layers too.

correct me if im wrong but i called there ARENT seven layers
Old 11-27-2010, 12:31 PM   #45
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

so of these question came from a guy trying to oppose islam maybe you can answer them for you

Me- First off, I see you believe everything you read.

Second that shows me that you havent studied enough to post your own thoughts but have to copy, cut, and paste what another man says on a subject.

Third, I know the Greek, Aramaic, and Hebrew that the Bible was written in so I can see where you Muslims translate words to try and fit your false doctrine.
Jesus never spoke Arabic. Theres no Arabic words in the New Testament! But hey, you believe anything a so called Muslim Scholar says without evidence of such.

Fourth, Muhammad was a Pagan. There was no monotheism being practiced during the time Muhammad was born but by Christians and Jews.

Allah was worshipped as the Moon God in Pre-Islamic times by Muhammad and his family who were part of the Quaryish tribe.

Why do you think theres a crescent moon and star as Islams signature?

Fifth, You blacks are following a man who was racist and says Blacks are Raisin Heads in Hadith vol 1, no 662 and vol 9 no 256!

He also said if someone dreamed of a black woman, she was an evil omen of a coming epidemic of disease. vol 9,nos 162,163

He also had black slaves according to hadith no 435 vol 6.

I doubt if your Imam will ever show you those hadiths! Lol

Muhammad was a sex crazed sword wielding pagan who started a religion and made himself an Apostle. He received his so called revelations and visions by falling on the ground foaming at the mouth and convulsing.

He himself in the beginning thought he was demon possessed.

He married a 6 year old(which is a first grader) and consummated their marriage when she was 9( a 4th grader). He had sex with a 9 year old. Thats a pedophile!