news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 05-10-2010, 05:31 AM   #31
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
The more I converse with you, hell, the more it is confirmed to me you do not really know Islaam as revealed through the Quran. What you do is parrot what was revealed to you by scholars and imams and people of that nature.

Indeed there has been an excellent example for you in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: “Verily, we are free from you and whatever you worship besides God, we have rejected you, and there has started between us and you, hostility and hatred forever, until you believe in God Alone.” (Quran 60:4)

I've presented my proof.

Now present your proof that Muhammed is the best example FROM THE QURAN.

Let me tell you ahead of time that it is not there.
You took this proof from the Quran man !!!!!! Quran told you to worship god alone not the black man is god. We love all the prophets equally (but as men) Muhammad is the example to follow nowerdays because he was the last messenger who came to correct the previous scriptures.

"And when there came to them the Quran verifying that which they already have, and aforetime they used to pray for victory against those who disbelieve, but when there came to them a Prophet that which they did not recognize, they disbelieved in him; so Allah's curse is on the unbelievers." (quran 2:89)

"He has revealed to you the Quran with the truth, verifying that which is before it, and He revealed the Tavrat and the Injeel" (Quran 3:4)

I never said Abraham is not an example to follow He was one of god's favorites but you can't say I dont follow Muhammad, I'll follow Abraham he is better than Muhammad.
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 05:58 AM   #32
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The more I read this the more I respect Hellspawn. He's at least a real Muslim who honestly believes Quran is the book given to mankind and ultimate guide on how to live your life and who to worship. Instead of others who make up great sciences and knowledges to further their own agenda and use (or abuse) religious books for backup.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:03 AM   #33
Hellspawn

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
eye eye eye huh? eye Arab Nationalists...with hands, eyes, feet....and yes......Jah Breel!!!! yeah....right..suspect Quran .....LOL....oh yeah!!! okay
eye ok but....eye eye eye uhhuh
eye eye ok and???? flowery fairy tale wow.....damn.....Ye aRE GODS!!!!
eye so yeah eye eye but yeah eye PEACE
Look we can go back and forth for days and I'll expose any of your theories because you don't have the knowledge to speak about islam nor the rea signification of the words but to make a long story short 5% have nothing to do with islam.

Islam's first precept is the ONENESS of god whether for Abraham or for Jesus and Muhammad and yall dont promote such a principle.

Islam = ONENESS of god
5% = black man is god = multiplicity of gods =/= ONENESS ----> not islam

"And your God is one God! there is no god but He; He is the Beneficent, the Merciful." (2:164)

"Allah is He besides Whom there is no god, the Everliving, the Self-subsisting by Whom all subsist; slumber does not overtake Him nor sleep; whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His; who is he that can intercede with Him but by His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they cannot comprehend anything out of His knowledge except what He pleases, His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of them both tires Him not, and He is the Most High, the Great." (Quran 2:256)

"Allah, (there is) no god but He, the Everliving, the Self-subsisting by Whom all things subsist" (3:3)

"That is Allah, your Lord, there is no god but He; the Creator of all things, therefore serve Him, and He has charge of all things." (Quran 6:103)

"Say: O people! surely I am the Apostle of Allah to you all, of Him Whose is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth there is no god but He; He brings to life and causes to die therefore believe in Allah and His apostle, the Ummi Prophet who believes in Allah and His words, and follow him so that you may walk in the right way." (Quran 7:159)

"Surely I am Allah, there is no god but Me, therefore serve Me and keep up prayer for My remembrance" (Quran 20:15)

"So exalted be Allah, the True King; no god is there but He, the Lord of the honorable dominion." (Quran 23:117)

I can bring you hundreds of verses about the ONENESS of god it is everywhere in the Quran as the Tawhid is the most important thing (this same Tawhid that Abraham discovered by himself observing the nature). And if you say the Quran is corrupted and missing parts you are amongst the unbelievers as god said :

"
Absolutely, we have revealed the Quran, and, absolutely, we will preserve it." (Quran 15: 9)

I respect your ideology as I can understand that it brings hope and self confidance to the opressed black youth but Islam brings hope to the entire minkind without distinction between races, languages, ages, colours etc...

But you ideology is not islam as it lacks the essence of it wich is the ONENESS so to answer your question "Who is the real muslim ?" it is NOT you untill you confess THERES NO DEITY BUT GOD AND MUHAMMAD IS HIS MESSENGER.

Peace !
Old 05-10-2010, 06:11 AM   #34
Hellspawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
The more I read this the more I respect Hellspawn. He's at least a real Muslim who honestly believes Quran is the book given to mankind and ultimate guide on how to live your life and who to worship. Instead of others who make up great sciences and knowledges to further their own agenda and use (or abuse) religious books for backup.
Thanx Slim that's what I'm trying to prove ; people are human and they sin and mistake and cheat whether they are muslims, jews, christians, buddhist, atheists etc...

One's must be back to the source and don't judge a category on they deeds because no one is perfect.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:38 PM   #35
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffff

well cee from now on this thread is pure comedy

cuz this person
appropriately named "hellspawn"
thinks its okay to beat a troublemaking woman
who ISN'T physically attacking you

it strips off all the semantics
and theological talk
and shows us the true "hell spawn"

"I dare you to bring this non corrupted copies you talk about"

eye dare??

you just posted them WIFE BEATER

its chastise....not beat

so eye dared....lol

"Already explained and made my point abouut this, it could have been any civilisation but god decided to show the ignorants like you that he can transform a couple of savage arabs like you say that live nowhere in the desert into one of the greatest civilisations and shake the world, even your ideology is copying all their terms, ideas, religion. "

ahhhh....now you changing up....

"one of the greatest civilisations"??????

"0 relevance"

yes eye know people who are mediocre
hating on those who strive for something
higher has 0 relevence to you...but we
all know why

"I knw you agree with him that's why I've quoted but my point is made ; black man and god are 2 distinct entities as this last one is High above and distinct from His creation. "

where does the Quran say
that his living manifest form
is below his unceen form????

or are you making up shit?

"So you confirm the elitism of your ideology as you accuse arabs of elitism."

thats your response to this.....

knowcheeze wrote="ignored it?....the water in
the gulf of mexico got oil it in

eye can't ignore it"

so om elitist because eye can't ignore
a oil spill while naming the culprits behind it?

if you say so HELL spawn

the global system of white supremacy
is the enemy of all people...whites included

"Jibreel is an angel not a man nor a god."

you contradicting the hadith

Jahbreel was wearing a white robe
and came up to Muhammad.....

"Yeah different traditions"

oh but hell spawn said it was historical fact
that the Ethiopian Emporer converted
to Islam.....

but now he admits its different traditions

"Have you a single proof that this term have been removed ? Can you bring a single page from the thousands of copies of the Quran available on the net and in libraries ? "

yes eye can

the dead scrolls has a Bible verse
that reads sons of God

and in the modern version
of the same verse it says
says sons of isreal

and Psalms of David
does says ye are all Gods

if you wasn't so Arab nationalist
you might know that

"My original arabic against the twiwsting of your translation."

you think the Quran says its okay to
beat a non violent woman under
certain circumstances

while the highest form of Islam
would never allow beating of
ANY non violent person

and in original African culture
there was no wife beating
or even hitting children

not to mention no killing animals
or even drinking their milk

"Wich Allah? the arm leg leg arm head or the one high above?"

the hiddden and manifest Allah

eye will brb to continue this madness

PEACE
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:15 PM   #36
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

"pathetic"

3:59 The likeness of Jesus with Allah is truly as the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then said to him, Be, and he was.

"I speak about religion and you speak about race, you racist, it's pitiful."

om speaking of your instence that
"the one" to follow is an Arab

eye don't tell anybody who is the one follow

you are the ones saying he is the one to follow

when you make such comments don't
get mad when people try to figure
out the psychological reasosn why
you say this person is the one

"According to the NOI/NGE creation story, six thousand years ago, in a civilisation of Black scientists, a corrupt eugenicist named Yacub began a selective breeding programme to engineer a race of colourless people who would ultimately enslave the Earth in a matrix of lies."

well eye remember a sunni broke down
to me the Adam and Eve story and it sounded
like sum walt disney type shit

lets look at fact

fact is that the Adam from the geneology of Noah
Abraham Moses etc was born sometime around
4000bc

and at 4000bc African civilization was in
full swing!!!!!!!!

Adam was placed in the garden of eden with
4 rivers....one of those rivers being
in modern day africa
and 3 of them in modern day arabia

4000bc

so this "new man" was placed in the garden
and disobeyed laws and was kicked out!!!!!

owl stop there but....
and if you notice one of the names
that the global system of white supremacy
is known as is the ILLUMINATI!!!!

its basically freemasonary at its worst

this is the Dajjal!!!!

and if you look at the initiation ceremony
for masons let Malcolm tell it

"Actually, if you think I don't know what I'm talking about, those of you who are Masons, you go through this and don't understand it. When you go in , they put a lambskin apron around your waist. They put you in what's called the "cable tow." Right or wrong? And then they make you jump up and down on an electric mat. Make you take off your shoes and put the juice in the mat and make you jump up and down. Why? What are they getting at? That's all a sign of what happened to the white man six thousand years ago. It just doesn't have anything to do with you, but you're supposed to be walking on hot sands when you jump up and down. Right or wrong? You've all been in some of that stuff. They tell you that's crossing the hot sand. And if you walk up to a Negro Mason and you ask him, "When you crossed the hot sand were you walking or riding?" he'll say, "I was walking."

the same Malcolm who said a man
who looked like Master Fard Muhammad
appeared in his jail cell

"In the 20th Century, that empire was supposed to come crashing down, destroyed by an avenging Black military whose airforce included a gigantic bomber called the Mother Plane. Over time, that aircraft became known as the Mother Ship and was re-envisaged as an orbital vehicle of enormous destructive capacity."

well if you deny the existence of flying
saucers then you are backing yourself
further into a corner of denial and fairy tales

and america is falling

anyone can cee this

bottom line....striving to be GOd(perfection)
is superior to praying to God
and "trying" to be a Good person

thats what makes 5 percent more
PRACTICAL than you wacky sunni's

the reason eye know that vaccines got
pig is because eye strive for perfection

and the reason you don't know is because
you strive for mediocrity and that which
is made easy...LOL

and furthmore the 5 percent
is bringing back the correct
interpertation of the Quran

as we have proven in this thread

a tree is known by his or her fruit

who you gonna trust...
the wife beater or one who striving for perfection

?
Old 05-10-2010, 01:18 PM   #37
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

"and I dont support any wife beating."

you just admitted that in certain circumstances
its okay to beat your wife!!!!!!

you god damned liar!!!
Old 05-10-2010, 01:20 PM   #38
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

"you are as pathetic as Knowshit. "

but not quite as pathetic as a man
who beats his wife
Old 05-10-2010, 01:27 PM   #39
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

"Quran told you to worship god alone not the black man is god."

the Quran gives Allah human features...

so stop lie-ing

"33:21 Certainly you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent exemplar for him who hopes in Allah and the Latter day, and remembers Allah much."

that doesn't say Muhammad is the best example
or any prophet
Old 05-10-2010, 01:34 PM   #40
Hellspawn

LOOOOOOOOOOL I already made my point.

I may be a wife beater who inject pork to his babies but you still can't by any mean pretend to be a muslim.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:34 PM   #41
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

"Look we can go back and forth for days and I'll expose any of your theories"

eye exposed that you will beat a woman in
certain circumstances even if she is nonviolent

and eye exposed how you use the name of
Islam to justify your bitchassness

"because you don't have the knowledge to speak about islam nor the rea signification of the words but to make a long story short 5% have nothing to do with islam."

then why am eye the one responsible
for saving Muslim babies from their
retarded parents injecting pork in them?

"Islam's first precept is the ONENESS of god whether for Abraham or for Jesus and Muhammad and yall dont promote such a principle."

you have proven you don't know whut yall
is....wife beater

"Islam = ONENESS of god
5% = black man is god = multiplicity of gods =/= ONENESS ----> not islam"

hidden and manifest...all day

the Quran uses "WE" when Allah is speaking

we is plural...lol

"I respect your ideology as I can understand that it brings hope and self confidance to the opressed black youth but Islam brings hope to the entire minkind without distinction between races, languages, ages, colours etc..."

you respect it?

your form of Islam brings pork in a neeedle
into a childs bloodstream

"But you ideology is not islam as it lacks the essence of it wich is the ONENESS so to answer your question "Who is the real muslim ?" it is NOT you untill you confess THERES NO DEITY BUT GOD AND MUHAMMAD IS HIS MESSENGER."

thats odd comming from one who denies the Quran

you pick and choose

PEACE
Old 05-10-2010, 01:35 PM   #42
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

rap it up B

"I may be a wife beater who inject pork to his babies but you still can't by any mean pretend to be a muslim. "

that comment proves you are not Muslim

PEACE
Old 05-10-2010, 01:36 PM   #43
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffff

and PEACE to FMJ
Old 05-10-2010, 11:48 PM   #44
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Peace to you too knowcheese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
You took this proof from the Quran man !!!!!! Quran told you to worship god alone not the black man is god. We love all the prophets equally (but as men) Muhammad is the example to follow nowerdays because he was the last messenger who came to correct the previous scriptures.

"And when there came to them the Quran verifying that which they already have, and aforetime they used to pray for victory against those who disbelieve, but when there came to them a Prophet that which they did not recognize, they disbelieved in him; so Allah's curse is on the unbelievers." (quran 2:89)

"He has revealed to you the Quran with the truth, verifying that which is before it, and He revealed the Tavrat and the Injeel" (Quran 3:4)

Sorry, but there is no proof here that Muhammed is the best example to be followed or that he should be followed at all. I told you to prove it using Quran verses and you have not done that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
I never said Abraham is not an example to follow He was one of god's favorites but you can't say I dont follow Muhammad, I'll follow Abraham he is better than Muhammad.
Where do you get that Abraham is better than Muhammad?

The prophet and the believers believed in that which had been revealed unto him from his Lord. Each one believed in Allah and His angels and His scriptures and His messengers - We make no distinction (they say) between any of His prophets - and they said: We heard, and we obeyed. Grant us your forgiveness, our Lord. Unto you is the journeying. (Al-Baqarah, 285)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
The more I read this the more I respect Hellspawn. He's at least a real Muslim who honestly believes Quran is the book given to mankind and ultimate guide on how to live your life and who to worship.Instead of others who make up great sciences and knowledges to further their own agenda and use (or abuse) religious books for backup.

Slim, what is a real muslim by the definition found in the Quran?

Tell me of any muslim who DOES NOT believe the Quran is a book for mankind (this is the basic teachings of Quran).

Who are the others and what is their agenda(s)?

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 05:18 AM   #45
Hellspawn

Quote:
Peace to you too knowcheese.

Sorry, but there is no proof here that Muhammed is the best example to be followed or that he should be followed at all. I told you to prove it using Quran verses and you have not done that.

Where do you get that Abraham is better than Muhammad?

The prophet and the believers believed in that which had been revealed unto him from his Lord. Each one believed in Allah and His angels and His scriptures and His messengers - We make no distinction (they say) between any of His prophets - and they said: We heard, and we obeyed. Grant us your forgiveness, our Lord. Unto you is the journeying. (Al-Baqarah, 285)
Your own verse contradict your vision of islam : “Verily, we are free from you and whatever you worship besides God, we have rejected you"

“And we have sent you O Muhammad, not but as a mercy for humankind and all that exists.” (Quran 21:107)

Quote:
Slim, what is a real muslim by the definition found in the Quran?
The one who believ in the ONENESS of god and who lives a righteous live according to the teachings of the quran and the sunna.

Quote:
Tell me of any muslim who DOES NOT believe the Quran is a book for mankind (this is the basic teachings of Quran).
Those who pretend to be muslims like you and knowcheese and who interpret the book as they like to.

Quote:
Who are the others and what is their agenda(s)?
The Vatican, the catholic church, the zionists, the US government etc...

Last edited by Hellspawn; 05-11-2010 at 05:21 AM.