0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 10:26 PM   #46
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 11,317
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 51
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
Your own verse contradict your vision of islam : “Verily, we are free from you and whatever you worship besides God, we have rejected you"

“And we have sent you O Muhammad, not but as a mercy for humankind and all that exists.” (Quran 21:107)
First of all, there is no contradiction. Abraham is the best example, Muhammad was the last prophet and through him the Quran was revealed (which is for all humankind). Where is the contradiction?

If you believe one part of the Quran contradicts the other, then you do not believe in the totallity of the Quran being free from error.

That verse you have in green does not relate to anything I have written, btw.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
The one who believ in the ONENESS of god and who lives a righteous live according to the teachings of the quran and the sunna.
Incorrect.

You should not have added 'and the sunna' for the sunna has nothing to do with Islaam. The statement before those three words are correct.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
Those who pretend to be muslims like you and knowcheese and who interpret the book as they like to.
Bring backup from the Quran to support the statement that I pretend to be muslim or keep quiet.

You cannot do the former though, so do the latter.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
The Vatican, the catholic church, the zionists, the US government etc...
Oh.

I wonder if you've realized that those three questions were not for you to answer as your name is not Slim.

Why did you take it upon yourself to speak for somebody else?
__________________







diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 05:18 AM   #47
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house
 
Hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,129
Rep Power: 18
Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Incorrect.

You should not have added 'and the sunna' for the sunna has nothing to do with Islaam. The statement before those three words are correct.
These are neutral sources, what will you say if I quote islamic sources ?

Wikipedia
Islam (Arabic: al-’islam, pronounced [islæ?m]) is the Abrahamic religion articulated by the Qur’an, a text considered by its adherents to be the verbatim word of the one, incomparable God (Arabic: Allah), and by the Prophet of Islam Muhammad's demonstrations and real-life examples (called the Sunnah, collected through narration of his companions in collections of Hadith). Islam literally means "submission (to God).

Encarta
Muslim religion: a monotheistic religion based on the word of God as revealed to Muhammad during the 7th century.

Dictionary.com
Islam : religious faith of Muslims, based on the words and religious system founded by the prophet Muhammad and taught by the Koran, the basic principle of which is absolute submission to a unique and personal god, Allah.

Britanica
The Arabic word islam means “surrender”—specifically, surrender to the will of the one God, called Allah in Arabic. Islam is a strictly monotheistic religion, and its adherents, called Muslims, regard the Prophet Muhammad as the last and most perfect of God’s messengers, who include Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and others. The sacred scripture of Islam is the Qur?an, which contains God’s revelations to Muhammad. The sayings and deeds of the Prophet recounted in the sunna are also an important source of belief.

Cambridge dictionnary
The monotheistic religious system of muslims founded in Arabia in the 7th century and based on the teachings of Muhammad as laid down in the Quran.
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:22 PM   #48
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: 514 - MTL - 514
Posts: 943
Rep Power: 0
Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta
Default

smfh,
anyways, referring to the first page of replies

I am a Sunni Muslim, I have not vaccinated myself.

Because a group of Sunni Muslims inject themselves every single Sunni Muslim injects themselves right?

Get the fuck out of here.

Next,
you wanna talk about how the other Prophets were all Black and Muhammad is the only Arab...

You wanna "do the knowledge?"

The Prophets you speak of were mostly Hebrew,
Abraham/Ibrahim was Hebrew (descendant of Heber),

Abraham/Ibrahim(Hebrew/Black) with Hagar(Egyptian/Black) had an offspring named
Ishmael (Mixed Hebrew and Egyptian)
Hebrew + Egyptian mix = Arab

So what the fuck are you talking about? Why are you talking as if being an Arab is a different race to that of Isaac's descendants?? They are still both technically Hebrew, except one is Israelite and the other is Ishmaelite. One is mixed with Egyptian blood and the other is just pure Hebrew.

Muhammad = Descendant of Ishmael.

So WHY are you speaking as if Arab is sooo different?? If anything, Arab is considered black, but a different form of black since it's hebrew mixed with egyptian.


next,
Muslims do not favor Muhammad over all the other Prophets. We love all The Prophets equally, and we love Allah more than anything in the Universe.


Finally,
you mentioned something in the likes of that Muhammad was inspired by the Greeks or some Greek Texts. I want a SOURCE for this and an explanation to for such an accusation.
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:35 PM   #49
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 11,317
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 51
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
These are neutral sources, what will you say if I quote islamic sources ?

Wikipedia
Islam (Arabic: al-’islam, pronounced [islæ?m]) is the Abrahamic religion articulated by the Qur’an, a text considered by its adherents to be the verbatim word of the one, incomparable God (Arabic: Allah), and by the Prophet of Islam Muhammad's demonstrations and real-life examples (called the Sunnah, collected through narration of his companions in collections of Hadith). Islam literally means "submission (to God).
Islaam was here before Muhammad and he was told to follow the ways of Abraham:

016.123YUSUFALI: So We have taught thee the inspired (Message), "Follow the ways of Abraham the True in Faith, and he joined not gods with Allah."

The ways of Abraham is Islaam which is what Muhammad followed. Anybody who insists that Muhammad added something to it and this something was accepted by the supreme being and it was called Islaam, needs to read the Quran and understand it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
...religious system founded by the prophet Muhammad and taught by the Koran....
Read the quote I've posted about the ways of Abraham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
...The sayings and deeds of the Prophet recounted in the sunna are also an important source of belief.
Did any of the prophets before Muhammad follow a so-called sunna of Muhammad?

The only source of Islaam nowadays is Al-Quran.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
...The monotheistic religious system of muslims founded in Arabia in the 7th century and based on the teachings of Muhammad as laid down in the Quran.
Again, it is not based on teachings of Muhammad. Read the comment about the ways of Abraham.





Why would you call these neutral sources?

Why would you use them as sources at all being that I doubt they have read the Quran in it's entirety to even qualify to speak on it?
__________________







diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:04 AM   #50
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house
 
Hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,129
Rep Power: 18
Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn
Default

First, you have to make the difference between a prophet and a messenger. Abraham have not brought a book, he is muslim indeed as all the messengers of god but you can't say I follow abraham over Muhammad. Did Abraham showed you how he prays his god ? no. Plus, the only informations you have about Abraham are from the Quran and who brought the quran ? Muhammad. You can't follow the Quran (even I assume you're not followin it) and discard the one who brought it.

So this arguing is useless untill you say what you want to prove because we told you that we love all the prophets/messengers equally but as Muhammad is the last of them and he brought the last book, we have to follow him.

Then, you are afraid to post what you really think or what you really believe in and the only thing you do is backing all those who are against sunni islam (wich by the way is the only true islam) like knowcheese so I assume you're a 5%er, why dont you tell it directly ? you are afraid of what ? Yes I will make fun of you.
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 01:19 PM   #51
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 985
Rep Power: 0
knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffffff

"I am a Sunni Muslim, I have not vaccinated myself."

well you are extremely rare....

so whut you are saying is that you
"sham-ill" has NEVER recieved a
vaccination in your entire life?????

get back to me on that...cuz om interested to know

....the majority of sunni's
do get vaccinated from Malaysia
to the USA

in fact you MUST get vaccines to
enter the city of MEcca
nowadays....correct???

here in the USA the masjids
have vaccination drives
to get all little babies
injected with pork

BEIJING — Chinese officials moved to give swine flu vaccinations to thousands of Muslims making a pilgrimage to Mecca in the coming days as health authorities reported the mainland’s third death from the illness.

LOL

om not just talking about Sunni's either
om talking about the so called
Orthidox Muslim world

eye only focused on Sunni because
the WIFE beater Hell Spawn is SUnni

"Because a group of Sunni Muslims inject themselves every single Sunni Muslim injects themselves right?"

yes the majority of so called orthidox Muslims(who believe
Allah is only unceen) get vaccinated

"Get the fuck out of here."

read above

"Next,
you wanna talk about how the other Prophets were all Black and Muhammad is the only Arab..."

Muhammad is the only prophet
who is CULTURALLY what is
known as modern day Arab

yes!!!!!....but

Muhammad was actually technically
black(very light skinned) but culturally....

CULTURALLY he was whut is known today
as Arab

notice om making a DISTINCTION
beetween

a)Arab

and

b)whut is known today as a modern day Arab

Jesus(a authentic Jew) was described in scripture as having
hair like wool...which is an African trait

and Josephious described him as
short, dark, short hair with
an UNDEVELOPED beard

now....whut is known today
as Arab....these people
do not have an undeveloped beard

LOL....undeveloped beards
are traits of pure blooded
Africans and far East Asian

"The Prophets you speak of were mostly Hebrew,
Abraham/Ibrahim was Hebrew (descendant of Heber),"

and you Sham-ill knows whut Abraham looked like?

"Abraham/Ibrahim(Hebrew/Black) with Hagar(Egyptian/Black) had an offspring named
Ishmael (Mixed Hebrew and Egyptian)
Hebrew + Egyptian mix = Arab"

Moses passed as pHaroahs grandson!!!!!!

so whut is this Hebrew Egyptian mix you speak of???

musta not been too different....lol

by the way....Egyptian/hebrew mix does
not equal Arab

the Arab(straight haired black arabs) civilization was in effect
before Africa sprung up 50,000 years ago

"So what the fuck are you talking about? Why are you talking as if being an Arab is a different race to that of Isaac's descendants?? They are still both technically Hebrew, except one is Israelite and the other is Ishmaelite. One is mixed with Egyptian blood and the other is just pure Hebrew."

why are you cursing at me for???

om only REACTING to the so called
orthidox Muslim worlds claim that
to be a true Muslim one must follow
the ONE and only prophet who
is clearly identified as a modern
day Arab

its this childish mentality that
everyone has to be like me

and then you look at the hidden reasons
why "your people" want
everyone to follow the only
modern day arab prophet

eye know when you bring up
Africa being the creator of
every known civilization
in the past 50,000 years
so called orthidox Muslims get nervous

its just sum graititude you show!!!!!

not only did Africa
give birth to whut
is known as
Islam under prophet Muhammad
(watered down by Allah himself and made easy)

but also it was the Africans military
support which enabled the Muslims
to rule for 1000 years.....enabled
Muslims to conquer spain

bottom line

Africans didn't originally eat meat
and drink milk......

and for good reason....its
a poor choice of food

"Muhammad = Descendant of Ishmael."

ok

"So WHY are you speaking as if Arab is sooo different?? If anything, Arab is considered black, but a different form of black since it's hebrew mixed with egyptian."

om not saying essentially anyone is different

om just saying stop promoting arab nationalism
disguised as Islam....

and until your people stop doing this

om gonna continue
to make yaw look stupid

"next,
Muslims do not favor Muhammad over all the other Prophets. We love all The Prophets equally, and we love Allah more than anything in the Universe."

eye know you LOVE all the prophets equally

but you follow Muhamamd above all others

thats why you blaspheme Allah
by mixing Quran with Hadith and Sunna.....LOL

two different things....one is from Allah(Quran)
and the other is history...and sketchy history at that

"Finally,
you mentioned something in the likes of that Muhammad was inspired by the Greeks or some Greek Texts. I want a SOURCE for this and an explanation to for such an accusation."

now you just fucked up son.....

because eye NEVER EVER EVER said Muhammad
was inspired by Greeks.....

you are a God damned liar and obviously
you didn't read the thread

or you are dislexic.....

and the fact you are sitting here
making yourself look stupid here
in front of everyone makes me
think Allah is chastizing you

eye said that the Mutazalia
and their sympathizers
was greek influenced

eye said all you doosh bag
so called orthidox Muslims
who believe Allah is only unceen
are greek influenced

eye said all you doosh bag
so called orthidox Muslims
who try to rationalize and metaphoricalize
the parts in the Quran
that say Allah has hands,
feet, eyes.....are greek influenced

stop your god damned lying....PEACE
"I am a Sunni Muslim, I have not vaccinated myself."

well you are extremely rare....

so whut you are saying is that you
"sham-ill" has NEVER recieved a
vaccination in your entire life?????

get back to me on that...cuz om interested to know

....the majority of sunni's
do get vaccinated from Malaysia
to the USA

in fact you MUST get vaccines to
enter the city of MEcca
nowadays....correct???

here in the USA the masjids
have vaccination drives
to get all little babies
injected with pork

BEIJING — Chinese officials moved to give swine flu vaccinations to thousands of Muslims making a pilgrimage to Mecca in the coming days as health authorities reported the mainland’s third death from the illness.

LOL

om not just talking about Sunni's either
om talking about the so called
Orthidox Muslim world

eye only focused on Sunni because
the WIFE beater Hell Spawn is SUnni

"Because a group of Sunni Muslims inject themselves every single Sunni Muslim injects themselves right?"

yes the majority of so called orthidox Muslims(who believe
Allah is only unceen) get vaccinated

"Get the fuck out of here."

read above

"Next,
you wanna talk about how the other Prophets were all Black and Muhammad is the only Arab..."

Muhammad is the only prophet
who is CULTURALLY what is
known as modern day Arab

yes!!!!!....but

Muhammad was actually technically
black(very light skinned) but culturally....

CULTURALLY he was whut is known today
as Arab

notice om making a DISTINCTION
beetween

a)Arab

and

b)whut is known today as a modern day Arab

Jesus(a authentic Jew) was described in scripture as having
hair like wool...which is an African trait

and Josephious described him as
short, dark, short hair with
an UNDEVELOPED beard

now....whut is known today
as Arab....these people
do not have an undeveloped beard

LOL....undeveloped beards
are traits of pure blooded
Africans and far East Asian

"The Prophets you speak of were mostly Hebrew,
Abraham/Ibrahim was Hebrew (descendant of Heber),"

and you Sham-ill knows whut Abraham looked like?

"Abraham/Ibrahim(Hebrew/Black) with Hagar(Egyptian/Black) had an offspring named
Ishmael (Mixed Hebrew and Egyptian)
Hebrew + Egyptian mix = Arab"

Moses passed as pHaroahs grandson!!!!!!

so whut is this Hebrew Egyptian mix you speak of???

musta not been too different....lol

by the way....Egyptian/hebrew mix does
not equal Arab

the Arab(straight haired black arabs) civilization was in effect
before Africa sprung up 50,000 years ago

"So what the fuck are you talking about? Why are you talking as if being an Arab is a different race to that of Isaac's descendants?? They are still both technically Hebrew, except one is Israelite and the other is Ishmaelite. One is mixed with Egyptian blood and the other is just pure Hebrew."

why are you cursing at me for???

om only REACTING to the so called
orthidox Muslim worlds claim that
to be a true Muslim one must follow
the ONE and only prophet who
is clearly identified as a modern
day Arab

its this childish mentality that
everyone has to be like me

and then you look at the hidden reasons
why "your people" want
everyone to follow the only
modern day arab prophet

eye know when you bring up
Africa being the creator of
every known civilization
in the past 50,000 years
so called orthidox Muslims get nervous

its just sum graititude you show!!!!!

not only did Africa
give birth to whut
is known as
Islam under prophet Muhammad
(watered down by Allah himself and made easy)

but also it was the Africans military
support which enabled the Muslims
to rule for 1000 years.....enabled
Muslims to conquer spain

bottom line

Africans didn't originally eat meat
and drink milk......

and for good reason....its
a poor choice of food

"Muhammad = Descendant of Ishmael."

ok

"So WHY are you speaking as if Arab is sooo different?? If anything, Arab is considered black, but a different form of black since it's hebrew mixed with egyptian."

om not saying essentially anyone is different

om just saying stop promoting arab nationalism
disguised as Islam....

and until your people stop doing this

om gonna continue
to make yaw look stupid

"next,
Muslims do not favor Muhammad over all the other Prophets. We love all The Prophets equally, and we love Allah more than anything in the Universe."

eye know you LOVE all the prophets equally

but you follow Muhamamd above all others

thats why you blaspheme Allah
by mixing Quran with Hadith and Sunna.....LOL

two different things....one is from Allah(Quran)
and the other is history...and sketchy history at that

"Finally,
you mentioned something in the likes of that Muhammad was inspired by the Greeks or some Greek Texts. I want a SOURCE for this and an explanation to for such an accusation."

now you just fucked up son.....

because eye NEVER EVER EVER said Muhammad
was inspired by Greeks.....

you are a God damned liar and obviously
you didn't read the thread

or you are dislexic.....

and the fact you are sitting here
making yourself look stupid here
in front of everyone makes me
think Allah is chastizing you

eye said that the Mutazalia
and their sympathizers
was greek influenced

eye said all you doosh bag
so called orthidox Muslims
who believe Allah is only unceen
are greek influenced

eye said all you doosh bag
so called orthidox Muslims
who try to rationalize and metaphoricalize
the parts in the Quran
that say Allah has hands,
feet, eyes.....are greek influenced

stop your god damned lying....PEACE
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 01:22 PM   #52
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 985
Rep Power: 0
knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffff

rap it up B

owl be back to answer the
wife beater Hell Spawn
but eye gotta urinate
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 01:45 PM   #53
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 985
Rep Power: 0
knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffff

"First, you have to make the difference between a prophet and a messenger."

really...do we now?

interesting

"Abraham have not brought a book, he is muslim indeed as all the messengers of god but you can't say I follow abraham over Muhammad."

of course you can't say that

"Did Abraham showed you how he prays his god ?"

oh so we need someone tell us how to pray

more childish shit

and that one person happens to be
the modern day Arab...lol

"no. Plus, the only informations you have about Abraham are from the Quran and who brought the quran ? Muhammad. You can't follow the Quran (even I assume you're not followin it) and discard the one who brought it."

who has discarded the "one who brought it"?

eye haven't....FMJ hasn't

but when you try to put
YOUR OWN SPIN
on verses in the Quran

seems like you are discarding him

"So this arguing is useless untill you say what you want to prove because we told you that we love all the prophets/messengers equally"

yes you and sham-wow the liar love them all equally....
eye am not disputing that

"but as Muhammad is the last of them and he brought the last book, we have to follow him."

you have to follow him....yes...but not above
every other prophet and not above common sense

mr wife beater

"Then, you are afraid to post what you really think or what you really believe in and the only thing you do is backing all those who are against sunni islam"

son you have offered up jack shit
as far as evidence

om against the arrogant
so called sunni muslim like
you who really needs to clean
his own house before he judges someone
elses

"(wich by the way is the only true islam)"

if it was the only true Islam then
the majority of its followers wouldn't
be injecting pork in their babies

its holy city wouldn't require
people to get Vaccinated

so obviously what makes one true Islam
has nothing to do with their PROFESSED
BELIEFS

"like knowcheese so I assume you're a 5%er, why dont you tell it directly ? you are afraid of what ? Yes I will make fun of you."

you made fun of yourself Wife Beater

PEACE
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 01:47 PM   #54
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 985
Rep Power: 0
knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffff

damn hell spawn

what a shitty reinforcements
sham ill was
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 02:03 PM   #55
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house
 
Hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,129
Rep Power: 18
Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn
Default

You know you can worship whatever you want and whever you want but dont claim to be a muslim because you give it a bad name.

islam promote the unicity of god, you promote plurality

islam promote equality, you promote elitism

islam promote understanding, you promote misinformation

islam said god is beyond your imagination and you follow Elijah who claim to be god, this is more than ridiculous, even this so called "prophet" turned into a sunni muslim before he dies because he knew the truth, he just wanted to milk the cow until the end, but when it came to face the real god he couldnt see himself tellin him "him man, I was a god too in my lifeetime !" he would have his ass kicked like nobody before him. Maybe god will accept his repentance.
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:52 PM   #56
HANZO
Hanovallah
 
HANZO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London
Age: 26
Posts: 9,586
Rep Power: 45
HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

How can you define something as the true Islam when it only exists in the realms of America's black ghettoes?? the World is bigger than America, especially the Muslim world.

and oh yeah if you had knowledge on the rest of the muslim world you would know that muslim nations dont use vaccines with pork in it. there would be massive uproar, trust me when i tell you 'real' muslims like the Sunni's you hate so much are more skeptical on the whereabouts of pork products than you are.

Knowcheeze your arguement of Islams origins being in the form of black Africans is no different than Iranians and Turks trying to claim that the prophet Muhammed and many other prophets were not Arab but infact Persian or Turkish.

you have the same inferiority complex and general hate for the Arabs as the Persians and Turks do. They cant accept that they are under influence of the Arab culture, and neither can you. dont twist facts and try to distance yourself from the main teachings of Islam by claiming that they arent real Islam, and that the Arabs are just trying to claim something thats indeed something that spawned from your 'race'.

all this arguement boils down to is that non-Arabs are uncomfortable accepting the parts of Arab culture which accompany the words of the Qu'ran. so they try to distinguish themselves from it by creating something for themselves.

so yeah whatever works for you is best at the end of the day.
__________________
HANZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:23 PM   #57
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 2
Posts: 14,675
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 71
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

ok - let's say you both have the true Islam

what are both of you doing with your Islam

does the Islam you have prevent your shit from stinking ?



again - if one who calls himself an atheist practices being right and just and is known to have righteous conduct, he is more of a muslim than one who is not right and just and claims Islam
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:51 PM   #58
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 11,317
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 51
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
First, you have to make the difference between a prophet and a messenger. Abraham have not brought a book, he is muslim indeed as all the messengers of god but you can't say I follow abraham over Muhammad..
It's not a matter of following one over the other (smh). I just put up a quote that said for Muhammad to follow Abraham. So if Muhammad follows Abraham, it means they are practicing the same system; they are on equal footing. So why do you talk about following Abraham over Muhammad?

Btw, you've spelled Abraham with a small 'a'. Do you have little respect for him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
Did Abraham showed you how he prays his god ? no. Plus, the only informations you have about Abraham are from the Quran and who brought the quran ? Muhammad..
Why do I need somebody to show me how to pray? When Johah was in the whale he prayed and the Supreme Being listened and answered. This tells me I could do the same. I do not need someone to show me how to pray.

The Quran is NOT the ONLY info I have on Abraham. Did you forget about the Bible?

Muhammad received the Quran and shared it with others. He was a man and a messenger. What are you implying here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
You can't follow the Quran (even I assume you're not followin it) and discard the one who brought it...
What are you talking about? The Quran has sanctions and decrees. These are to be respected. The one who brought it is just that, the one who brought it. He also followed the sanctions and decrees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
So this arguing is useless untill you say what you want to prove because we told you that we love all the prophets/messengers equally but as Muhammad is the last of them and he brought the last book, we have to follow him....
'Until you say what you want to prove'? What do you mean by that statement?

Again, let me reiterate that we are told Abraham is the best example - Abraham, not Muhammad. If there is anybody to follow it is Abraham!!!

The fact that Muhammad was the last to bring a book does not erase the fact that the best example is Abraham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
Then, you are afraid to post what you really think or what you really believe in...
I honestly do not know what you are going on about here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
and the only thing you do is backing all those who are against sunni islam (wich by the way is the only true islam)....
Abraham was true. Did he belong to sunni islam?

Did he call himself a sunni muslim, or did he just call himself a muslim?

If Abraham called himself a muslim and others after him called themselves 'sunni muslims' and said they were following 'sunni islam', I would rightly assume that because they made a distinction by putting the word 'sunni' before those two words, that what is being practiced is something different from what Abraham practiced. Am I wrong to think that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
like knowcheese so I assume you're a 5%er, why dont you tell it directly ? you are afraid of what ? Yes I will make fun of you.
I agreed that knowcheese saw that the word in question did not refer to beating wives. Because of that you assume I am a 5%er?

What is a 5%er?

Why don't I tell what directly?

DId I give you the impression I was afraid of something, if I did, how did I give you that impression?

Making fun of me adds to misdeeds?
__________________







diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:35 AM   #59
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: 514 - MTL - 514
Posts: 943
Rep Power: 0
Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
"I am a Sunni Muslim, I have not vaccinated myself."

well you are extremely rare....

so whut you are saying is that you
"sham-ill" has NEVER recieved a
vaccination in your entire life?????

get back to me on that...cuz om interested to know

....the majority of sunni's
do get vaccinated from Malaysia
to the USA

in fact you MUST get vaccines to
enter the city of MEcca
nowadays....correct???

here in the USA the masjids
have vaccination drives
to get all little babies
injected with pork

BEIJING — Chinese officials moved to give swine flu vaccinations to thousands of Muslims making a pilgrimage to Mecca in the coming days as health authorities reported the mainland’s third death from the illness.

LOL

om not just talking about Sunni's either
om talking about the so called
Orthidox Muslim world

eye only focused on Sunni because
the WIFE beater Hell Spawn is SUnni

"Because a group of Sunni Muslims inject themselves every single Sunni Muslim injects themselves right?"

yes the majority of so called orthidox Muslims(who believe
Allah is only unceen) get vaccinated

"Get the fuck out of here."

read above

"Next,
you wanna talk about how the other Prophets were all Black and Muhammad is the only Arab..."

Muhammad is the only prophet
who is CULTURALLY what is
known as modern day Arab

yes!!!!!....but

Muhammad was actually technically
black(very light skinned) but culturally....

CULTURALLY he was whut is known today
as Arab

notice om making a DISTINCTION
beetween

a)Arab

and

b)whut is known today as a modern day Arab

Jesus(a authentic Jew) was described in scripture as having
hair like wool...which is an African trait

and Josephious described him as
short, dark, short hair with
an UNDEVELOPED beard

now....whut is known today
as Arab....these people
do not have an undeveloped beard

LOL....undeveloped beards
are traits of pure blooded
Africans and far East Asian

"The Prophets you speak of were mostly Hebrew,
Abraham/Ibrahim was Hebrew (descendant of Heber),"

and you Sham-ill knows whut Abraham looked like?

"Abraham/Ibrahim(Hebrew/Black) with Hagar(Egyptian/Black) had an offspring named
Ishmael (Mixed Hebrew and Egyptian)
Hebrew + Egyptian mix = Arab"

Moses passed as pHaroahs grandson!!!!!!

so whut is this Hebrew Egyptian mix you speak of???

musta not been too different....lol

by the way....Egyptian/hebrew mix does
not equal Arab

the Arab(straight haired black arabs) civilization was in effect
before Africa sprung up 50,000 years ago

"So what the fuck are you talking about? Why are you talking as if being an Arab is a different race to that of Isaac's descendants?? They are still both technically Hebrew, except one is Israelite and the other is Ishmaelite. One is mixed with Egyptian blood and the other is just pure Hebrew."

why are you cursing at me for???

om only REACTING to the so called
orthidox Muslim worlds claim that
to be a true Muslim one must follow
the ONE and only prophet who
is clearly identified as a modern
day Arab

its this childish mentality that
everyone has to be like me

and then you look at the hidden reasons
why "your people" want
everyone to follow the only
modern day arab prophet

eye know when you bring up
Africa being the creator of
every known civilization
in the past 50,000 years
so called orthidox Muslims get nervous

its just sum graititude you show!!!!!

not only did Africa
give birth to whut
is known as
Islam under prophet Muhammad
(watered down by Allah himself and made easy)

but also it was the Africans military
support which enabled the Muslims
to rule for 1000 years.....enabled
Muslims to conquer spain

bottom line

Africans didn't originally eat meat
and drink milk......

and for good reason....its
a poor choice of food

"Muhammad = Descendant of Ishmael."

ok

"So WHY are you speaking as if Arab is sooo different?? If anything, Arab is considered black, but a different form of black since it's hebrew mixed with egyptian."

om not saying essentially anyone is different

om just saying stop promoting arab nationalism
disguised as Islam....

and until your people stop doing this

om gonna continue
to make yaw look stupid

"next,
Muslims do not favor Muhammad over all the other Prophets. We love all The Prophets equally, and we love Allah more than anything in the Universe."

eye know you LOVE all the prophets equally

but you follow Muhamamd above all others

thats why you blaspheme Allah
by mixing Quran with Hadith and Sunna.....LOL

two different things....one is from Allah(Quran)
and the other is history...and sketchy history at that

"Finally,
you mentioned something in the likes of that Muhammad was inspired by the Greeks or some Greek Texts. I want a SOURCE for this and an explanation to for such an accusation."

now you just fucked up son.....

because eye NEVER EVER EVER said Muhammad
was inspired by Greeks.....

you are a God damned liar and obviously
you didn't read the thread

or you are dislexic.....

and the fact you are sitting here
making yourself look stupid here
in front of everyone makes me
think Allah is chastizing you

eye said that the Mutazalia
and their sympathizers
was greek influenced

eye said all you doosh bag
so called orthidox Muslims
who believe Allah is only unceen
are greek influenced

eye said all you doosh bag
so called orthidox Muslims
who try to rationalize and metaphoricalize
the parts in the Quran
that say Allah has hands,
feet, eyes.....are greek influenced

stop your god damned lying....PEACE
"I am a Sunni Muslim, I have not vaccinated myself."

well you are extremely rare....

so whut you are saying is that you
"sham-ill" has NEVER recieved a
vaccination in your entire life?????

get back to me on that...cuz om interested to know

....the majority of sunni's
do get vaccinated from Malaysia
to the USA

in fact you MUST get vaccines to
enter the city of MEcca
nowadays....correct???

here in the USA the masjids
have vaccination drives
to get all little babies
injected with pork

BEIJING — Chinese officials moved to give swine flu vaccinations to thousands of Muslims making a pilgrimage to Mecca in the coming days as health authorities reported the mainland’s third death from the illness.

LOL

om not just talking about Sunni's either
om talking about the so called
Orthidox Muslim world

eye only focused on Sunni because
the WIFE beater Hell Spawn is SUnni

"Because a group of Sunni Muslims inject themselves every single Sunni Muslim injects themselves right?"

yes the majority of so called orthidox Muslims(who believe
Allah is only unceen) get vaccinated

"Get the fuck out of here."

read above

"Next,
you wanna talk about how the other Prophets were all Black and Muhammad is the only Arab..."

Muhammad is the only prophet
who is CULTURALLY what is
known as modern day Arab

yes!!!!!....but

Muhammad was actually technically
black(very light skinned) but culturally....

CULTURALLY he was whut is known today
as Arab

notice om making a DISTINCTION
beetween

a)Arab

and

b)whut is known today as a modern day Arab

Jesus(a authentic Jew) was described in scripture as having
hair like wool...which is an African trait

and Josephious described him as
short, dark, short hair with
an UNDEVELOPED beard

now....whut is known today
as Arab....these people
do not have an undeveloped beard

LOL....undeveloped beards
are traits of pure blooded
Africans and far East Asian

"The Prophets you speak of were mostly Hebrew,
Abraham/Ibrahim was Hebrew (descendant of Heber),"

and you Sham-ill knows whut Abraham looked like?

"Abraham/Ibrahim(Hebrew/Black) with Hagar(Egyptian/Black) had an offspring named
Ishmael (Mixed Hebrew and Egyptian)
Hebrew + Egyptian mix = Arab"

Moses passed as pHaroahs grandson!!!!!!

so whut is this Hebrew Egyptian mix you speak of???

musta not been too different....lol

by the way....Egyptian/hebrew mix does
not equal Arab

the Arab(straight haired black arabs) civilization was in effect
before Africa sprung up 50,000 years ago

"So what the fuck are you talking about? Why are you talking as if being an Arab is a different race to that of Isaac's descendants?? They are still both technically Hebrew, except one is Israelite and the other is Ishmaelite. One is mixed with Egyptian blood and the other is just pure Hebrew."

why are you cursing at me for???

om only REACTING to the so called
orthidox Muslim worlds claim that
to be a true Muslim one must follow
the ONE and only prophet who
is clearly identified as a modern
day Arab

its this childish mentality that
everyone has to be like me

and then you look at the hidden reasons
why "your people" want
everyone to follow the only
modern day arab prophet

eye know when you bring up
Africa being the creator of
every known civilization
in the past 50,000 years
so called orthidox Muslims get nervous

its just sum graititude you show!!!!!

not only did Africa
give birth to whut
is known as
Islam under prophet Muhammad
(watered down by Allah himself and made easy)

but also it was the Africans military
support which enabled the Muslims
to rule for 1000 years.....enabled
Muslims to conquer spain

bottom line

Africans didn't originally eat meat
and drink milk......

and for good reason....its
a poor choice of food

"Muhammad = Descendant of Ishmael."

ok

"So WHY are you speaking as if Arab is sooo different?? If anything, Arab is considered black, but a different form of black since it's hebrew mixed with egyptian."

om not saying essentially anyone is different

om just saying stop promoting arab nationalism
disguised as Islam....

and until your people stop doing this

om gonna continue
to make yaw look stupid

"next,
Muslims do not favor Muhammad over all the other Prophets. We love all The Prophets equally, and we love Allah more than anything in the Universe."

eye know you LOVE all the prophets equally

but you follow Muhamamd above all others

thats why you blaspheme Allah
by mixing Quran with Hadith and Sunna.....LOL

two different things....one is from Allah(Quran)
and the other is history...and sketchy history at that

"Finally,
you mentioned something in the likes of that Muhammad was inspired by the Greeks or some Greek Texts. I want a SOURCE for this and an explanation to for such an accusation."

now you just fucked up son.....

because eye NEVER EVER EVER said Muhammad
was inspired by Greeks.....

you are a God damned liar and obviously
you didn't read the thread

or you are dislexic.....

and the fact you are sitting here
making yourself look stupid here
in front of everyone makes me
think Allah is chastizing you

eye said that the Mutazalia
and their sympathizers
was greek influenced

eye said all you doosh bag
so called orthidox Muslims
who believe Allah is only unceen
are greek influenced

eye said all you doosh bag
so called orthidox Muslims
who try to rationalize and metaphoricalize
the parts in the Quran
that say Allah has hands,
feet, eyes.....are greek influenced

stop your god damned lying....PEACE
the only vaccine that has pork in it is the swine flu shot, because they enter a weaker version of some pig dna so that your body can develop immunity to it. that is why there is pork in the swine flu vaccination. i have not taken any vaccinations since 2003, and the only shot that had pork in it was the swine flu shot.

if it is true that u cannot enter mecca without the swine flu shot then that is a political problem. it has nothing to do with the people of the political system being sunni. i am sunni, they are sunni, they are preventing me from going to mecca, we are both sunnis, and because of their restriction, it is a sunni vs. sunni thing because they are opposing me and i am opposing them. i do not represent all sunnis, and just because 95% of sunnis do something, they do not represent sunnis as a whole. Sunnis are not sunnis as to what a sunni does... Sunnis are defined by their texts.

arab culture is an offspring of african culture, so i don't know why you are battling that. yes arabs are a mixture of hebrew and egyptian blood. Hagar = Egyptian = Ishmael's mother. Abraham = Hebrew = Ishmael's father. Therefore, Ishmael = mix of Egyptian and Hebrew. And God said Ishmael = father of the Arabs. So what does that mean? Arab = Egyptian Hebrew. Mix the hieroglyphic language with the hebrew language and u will get arabic. Look at the Hebrew letters and compare them with the Arabic letters, they look so similar. The terms are similar too. Ashalomaleichem compared to Asalamaylakum. Nearly identical. One is pure hebrew, the other is a combo of hebrew and egyptian.
Ishmael = Muhammad's ancestor, meaning Muhammad is a descendant of Ishmael. Which means that Arabs (are descendants of Africans) and Muhammad are Hebrew-Egyptian.

Hebrews and Egyptians looked alike, that is why Moses passed off as Pharoah's grandson. In the Bible, Peter speaks in the Greek language to some Roman, and the Roman responded saying, "You speak Greek!? I thought you were Egyptian!?" and Peter responded "No, I am Hebrew." That just goes to show you that Hebrew and Egyptians were both black peoples that were African. Different sorts of African, but ultimately still African. So if the progenitors of the Arab people are African, what does that make Arabs? African. What does that make Arab culture? African.

Adam is the first man, scientifically and anthropologically speaking, the first man was black, and African. So Adam was a black man. Allah said that Adam was the first Islamic man. Islam was introduced as a 'religion' 600 yrs after Isa bin Maryam/Yeshua ben Yosef's false death. When the Prophet Muhammad came, he said "I am not bringing something new, I am reviving the old ways"

Culture is defined as "The absolute way of life or living"
Adam was the first Islamic man
His culture was Islamic
Islamic is defined as
one who fully submits their will to the path of The God

therefore, Adam, the first black african man, his way of life, or culture, was to fully submit his will to the path of The God, or being Islamic.

so.
Adam = 1st Man = Black = Islamic = Culture = African
which also means, african culture = islamic
which also means, original culture of the world = islamic
which means everyone should be living islamic

like SUNNY mentioned
"an atheist person who does not claim to be a muslim but lives righteously is more muslim than a person who doesn't do shit but claims to follow islam"

so what is the point of me saying this
arabic culture is a form of african culture
the only culture muhammad followed was islamic culture
if u wanna mix islamic culture with arabic culture then do as u please

but when ppl ask me what culture i am, i answer "islamic"
no i am not anything else, i am islam. that is all. if everyone accepted islam as their way of life there would be no division. we are all islam.

by the way
i do not care what the "arab world" or for "any world" has to say...
i follow all the prophets, muhammad saw moses in heaven and they spoke, muhammad said that god told him ppl gotta pray 50x a day, moses was like nah man i tried that with the israelites and shit wasn't working, ask God to reduce that shit for you,

so muhammad went to God and God made it simpler for us humans now,
5x a day.

so muhammad gave us the final revelation and an updated version for us to follow. we gotta follow his ways of praying and such because God revealed to him the update, and we gotta follow the update.

but just because we follow the update does not mean we follow another prophet less. all the prophets are in this together, we don't give one more credit than the other. we love them all equally, we follow their word, we follow ALL of their words.

now tell me,
and explain to me clearly,
how Allah can be seen.
i want to know where u get these human attributes of Allah from
citations please,


also,
i wanna know what u r talking about in reference to this greek stuff. school me on it and refer me to it.
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 05:38 AM   #60
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house
 
Hellspawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,129
Rep Power: 18
Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
It's not a matter of following one over the other (smh). I just put up a quote that said for Muhammad to follow Abraham. So if Muhammad follows Abraham, it means they are practicing the same system; they are on equal footing. So why do you talk about following Abraham over Muhammad?

Btw, you've spelled Abraham with a small 'a'. Do you have little respect for him?



Why do I need somebody to show me how to pray? When Johah was in the whale he prayed and the Supreme Being listened and answered. This tells me I could do the same. I do not need someone to show me how to pray.

The Quran is NOT the ONLY info I have on Abraham. Did you forget about the Bible?

Muhammad received the Quran and shared it with others. He was a man and a messenger. What are you implying here?



What are you talking about? The Quran has sanctions and decrees. These are to be respected. The one who brought it is just that, the one who brought it. He also followed the sanctions and decrees.



'Until you say what you want to prove'? What do you mean by that statement?

Again, let me reiterate that we are told Abraham is the best example - Abraham, not Muhammad. If there is anybody to follow it is Abraham!!!

The fact that Muhammad was the last to bring a book does not erase the fact that the best example is Abraham.



I honestly do not know what you are going on about here.



Abraham was true. Did he belong to sunni islam?

Did he call himself a sunni muslim, or did he just call himself a muslim?

If Abraham called himself a muslim and others after him called themselves 'sunni muslims' and said they were following 'sunni islam', I would rightly assume that because they made a distinction by putting the word 'sunni' before those two words, that what is being practiced is something different from what Abraham practiced. Am I wrong to think that?



I agreed that knowcheese saw that the word in question did not refer to beating wives. Because of that you assume I am a 5%er?

What is a 5%er?

Why don't I tell what directly?

DId I give you the impression I was afraid of something, if I did, how did I give you that impression?

Making fun of me adds to misdeeds?
If you are a muslim and you believe in the Quran, you obviously have to follow Muhammad (are you sure to read the quran ?) :

"He it is Who sent His Apostle with guidance and the religion of truth, that He might cause it to prevail over all religions, though the polytheists may be averse." (Quran 9:32)

"And nothing hinders their spendings being accepted from them, except that they disbelieve in Allah and in His Apostle and they do not come to prayer but while they are sluggish, and they do not spend but while they are unwilling." (Quran 9:53)

"Do they not know that whoever acts in opposition to Allah and His Apostle, he shall surely have the fire of hell to abide in it? That is the grievous abasement." (Quran 9:62)

"And (as for) the believing men and the believing women, they are guardians of each other; they enjoin good and forbid evil and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His Apostle; (as for) these, Allah will show mercy to them; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise." (Quran 9:70)

"Ask forgiveness for them or do not ask forgiveness for them; even if you ask forgiveness for them seventy times, Allah will not forgive them; this is because they disbelieve in Allah and His Apostle, and Allah does not guide the transgressing people." (Quran 9:79)

"And never offer prayer for any one of them who dies and do not stand by his grave; surely they disbelieve in Allah and His Apostle and they shall die in transgression." (Quran 9:83)

"And it behoves not a believing man and a believing woman that they should have any choice in their matter when Allah and His Apostle have decided a matter; and whoever disobeys Allah and His Apostle, he surely strays off a manifest straying." (Quran 33:36)

This is cleary an invitation to follow Allah and Muhammad.

As for the prayer, it is not a choice, theres a precise way to do it and it was shown by Muhammad. Theres yet the way to make ablution in Quran before prayers but you should already know :

"O you who believe! when you rise up to prayer, wash your faces and your hands as far as the elbows, and wipe your heads and your feet to the ankles; and if you are under an obligation to perform a total ablution, then wash (yourselves) and if you are sick or on a journey, or one of you come from the privy, or you have touched the women, and you cannot find water, betake yourselves to pure earth and wipe your faces and your hands therewith" (Quran 5:6)

then :

"Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah, and those with him are firm of heart against the unbelievers, compassionate among themselves; you will see them bowing down, prostrating themselves, seeking grace from Allah and pleasure; their marks are in their faces because of the effect of prostration" (Quran 48:29)

"And when We made the House a pilgrimage for men and a (place of) security, and: Appoint for yourselves a place of prayer on the standing-place of Ibrahim. And We enjoined Ibrahim and Ismail saying: Purify My House for those who visit (it) and those who abide (in it) for devotion and those who bow down (and) those who prostrate themselves." (Quran 2:125)

So obviously, if you were not in the stomach of a whale you have to pray this way :



And to know the details you have to follow the teachings of Muhammad.
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:55 AM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one