0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2012, 03:35 PM   #76
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

Real Muslims live the principles of Islam instead of talking about them. Just like a real anything, poet, philosopher, warrior, etc. is known by the way they ARE. You'll know a real Muslim when you talk to one simply by his or her disposition. They sacrifice sleep for the early morning prayer. They fast, even when it's not the Holy Month of Ramadan. They control their speech and emotions. Even in the face of the ignorant, you'll see an air of calm and precision in their manner. Picture every other personification of control and strength, Samurai, Shaolin Monk, whatever, then add, instead of Bushido or Buddhism, Islamic principles and you have what you refer to as a real Muslim.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:24 PM   #77
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 10,894
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 50
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Are the real Muslims those people 'protesting' by vandalizing things and issuing death threats over the youtube movie denigrating Muhammad?

Why do some "Muslims" call themselves Shia, Sunni, Wahabbi, Salafi, etc. when the Prophets and Messengers are not recorded as calling themselves those things. The translation of Quran reads, "do not divide into sects", so are those "Muslims" following the Quran?

Where in the Quran must women wear curtain-like outfits and men grow beards longer than a closed fist?

Where is in the Quran the practice of male circumcision and female genital mutilation?

Idol worship is against the teachings of Islaam, but what about the kaaba?

Look at any "Muslim Country" online and you can see that most of those countries lack basic human rights more than many non-Muslim countries.
__________________







Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:12 PM   #78
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,643
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

today, the true muslim doesn't need the title Muslim to describe herself

Islam isn't limited to any scripture, dress code, or ritual -

also, a true muslim isn't exempt from falling to desire and weakness -


any one who practices righteousness, and disciplines themselves against the weakness they find in themselves can be considered a Muslim IMO.

True Islam and muslims do not hold one prophet over any other - true Muslims would treat the meekest among them the same way they would treat the prophet Muhammad -
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:29 PM   #79
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 10,894
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 50
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Quran 2:62
Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve .
.
__________________







Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:21 PM   #80
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

Clearly you know nothing about the Ka'ba.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:55 PM   #81
Nomad-1
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 47
Rep Power: 0
Nomad-1 shaolin monk
Default

I would say the extremists we see today, are the real muslims. So little criticism, toward the Hadiths, is ever acknowledged... Yet, islamic scholars will often tell you, you need them to understand the life of Muhammad and what he really felt.
To understand the culture surrounding the men of the arab campaigns, is to look into a militant, racist, oppurtunistic band of highway men.
In contrast, the so called "silent majority", aren't really muslims at all.

That said, taking pot shots at 1.5 billion people, really won't get the conversation anywhere. Rather than "who are the real muslims", why not ask, how do you think a real muslim should be? If you want to get technical about it, the term "muslim" before Muhammad's time, was used to refer to those who submitted to/acknowledged one God.
Under this rational, Jews Christians Zoroastrians etc. are muslims. It is obvious, that Muhammad during the Meccan period, wanted very badly to connect the arabians to the traditions of the great monotheist religions. I don't feel historically, that's actually possible. However, if they want to build a new tradition or doctrine, minus the hate and war mongering, I certainly think that would help.
This non-sense about the infallability of Allah's apostle, has to go. Muhammad made claims that are ignorant and some about other people's that are arbitrarily malicious.
There's no getting around that in this day and age. Information is too easy to gather.
Nomad-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:40 PM   #82
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 10,894
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 50
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Clearly you know nothing about the Ka'ba.

I clearly do know something. Humble yourself. According to circumstancial evidence, it seems the kaaba is an ancient hindu temple. A black stone wrapped with apparent silver to resemble an open vagina. Circulating it and revering it. Worshiping the generative 'powers' is maad ancient. It has nothing to do with Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem. Ibrahim smashed idols, why would he worship one? There is many similarities with the practices of 'hajj' and practices in the hindu religion. Do not be close-minded, but learn and grow.

I know the truth is hard at first. We live in a world of lies. The brave ones, the honest ones, could accept the truth.







You seem to not be hip to what is going on these days:

http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php

http://www.scribd.com/doc/416886/Aid...-against-Islam
__________________







Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:42 PM   #83
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 10,894
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 50
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

We are living in a time of Reformation when it comes to Islaam. There are people looking at things and uncovering the truth.
__________________







Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:25 AM   #84
D.projectile
member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 606
Rep Power: 6
D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
today, the true muslim doesn't need the title Muslim to describe herself

Islam isn't limited to any scripture, dress code, or ritual -

also, a true muslim isn't exempt from falling to desire and weakness -


any one who practices righteousness, and disciplines themselves against the weakness they find in themselves can be considered a Muslim IMO.

-
truth
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:46 AM   #85
D.projectile
member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 606
Rep Power: 6
D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Are the real Muslims those people 'protesting' by vandalizing things and issuing death threats over the youtube movie denigrating Muhammad?

Why do some "Muslims" call themselves Shia, Sunni, Wahabbi, Salafi, etc. when the Prophets and Messengers are not recorded as calling themselves those things. The translation of Quran reads, "do not divide into sects", so are those "Muslims" following the Quran?

Where in the Quran must women wear curtain-like outfits and men grow beards longer than a closed fist?

Where is in the Quran the practice of male circumcision and female genital mutilation?

Idol worship is against the teachings of Islaam, but what about the kaaba?

Look at any "Muslim Country" online and you can see that most of those countries lack basic human rights more than many non-Muslim countries.
the way they reacted to that makes me wanna slap my forehead really hard. its quite sad to be honest

n manipulation is some serious ish..emotion 2
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:54 AM   #86
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
I clearly do know something. Humble yourself. According to circumstancial evidence, it SEEMS the kaaba is an ancient hindu temple. A black stone wrapped with apparent silver to resemble an open vagina. Circulating it and revering it. Worshiping the generative 'powers' is maad ancient. It has nothing to do with Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem. Ibrahim smashed idols, why would he worship one? There is many SIMILARITIES with the practices of 'hajj' and practices in the hindu religion. Do not be close-minded, but learn and grow.

I know the truth is hard at first. We live in a world of lies. The brave ones, the honest ones, could accept the truth.





You seem to not be hip to what is going on these days:

http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php

http://www.scribd.com/doc/416886/Aid...-against-Islam
Based on the two words that I sighted from your own statement, you prove that your opinion, which is really all it is, is based on someone else's opinions.

Something seeming a certain way automatically predisposes whoever you're talking to, to realize that you're saying, "I THINK that's what means, is, says, etc." There is NO certainty to your statement whatsoever.

Similarities are everywhere. You can see similarities in external Kung-Fu styles that remind you of internal styles, but they're not the same thing. You see SIMILARITIES with Taoism and Buddhism, but they're not the same thing.

Yet you try to talk about bravery, honesty and accepting truth. No, your argument is feeble at best son.

And for the love of everything Holy, stop the sorry attempts at reverse psychology because from the look of things, you're still battling keeping your thoughts and emotions in one place at one time.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:18 AM   #87
Urban_Journalz
HANIF
 
Urban_Journalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Inner Realms of Outer Space
Posts: 2,093
Rep Power: 14
Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad-1 View Post
I would say the extremists we see today, are the real muslims.

If you want to get technical about it, the term "muslim" before Muhammad's time, was used to refer to those who submitted to/acknowledged one God.
Under this rational, Jews Christians Zoroastrians etc. are muslims. It is obvious, that Muhammad during the Meccan period, wanted very badly to connect the arabians to the traditions of the great monotheist religions. I don't feel historically, that's actually possible.
Muhammad made claims that are ignorant and some about other people's that are arbitrarily malicious.
Interesting. So, the real Muslims, Muslim meaning, "One who submits to the Will of God", are the ones who are blowing themselves and others to smitherines and the like. Your view of God is astounding.

You speak of a "historic" meaning of the term, "Muslim", I'd like to know your source for this information. Also, your sources for Muhammad's "very badly wanting to connect the Arabians to the traditions of the great monotheistic religions."

Also, Muhammad's ignorant claims and arbitrarily malicious claims about other people.

While you're at it, all of you may want to consider the fact, not opinion, (since that seems to be the norm around here in a forum where research should be conducted first) fact, that Al-Qaeda and The Taliban are networks, specifically designed to execute False Flag Ops throughout the globe for the purpose of instilling enough fear in people so that they turn their freedoms over to the Global Elite. Or did you forget about the fact that The U.S. Government armed and trained these people in the early and mid-90's?? The sheer fact that this, "War on Terror" has gone to 3 countries that had NOTHING to do with the original plan (at least the one fed to the people) should be a red flag with anyone with two active braincells to rub together and produce a spark.

A lot of you wanna-be experts crack me up because while you sit up here and peddle your half-hearted, barely researched, highly biased opinions, the actual picture, the real story behind EVERYTHING that's going on right now, would send you running and screaming for the deepest, darkest hole you can find.

Bottom line, it's your existence. Wether you're a fool or an educated fool, if you're happy, I'm thrilled. We'll see how far your conjecture takes you in the years to come. Time and Death are the great equalizers of all things. And I'm sure, "historically speaking", we can all agree to that. We'll see how much it changes your world and THE world. If I were a gambling man, I'd say that it won't do much else except further feed an already overindulgent ego.

Say what you will, I've been called worse by better people.
__________________
"Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)
Urban_Journalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:46 AM   #88
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 10,894
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 50
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Based on the two words that I sighted from your own statement, you prove that your opinion, which is really all it is, is based on someone else's opinions.

Something seeming a certain way automatically predisposes whoever you're talking to, to realize that you're saying, "I THINK that's what means, is, says, etc." There is NO certainty to your statement whatsoever.

Similarities are everywhere. You can see similarities in external Kung-Fu styles that remind you of internal styles, but they're not the same thing. You see SIMILARITIES with Taoism and Buddhism, but they're not the same thing.

Yet you try to talk about bravery, honesty and accepting truth. No, your argument is feeble at best son.

And for the love of everything Holy, stop the sorry attempts at reverse psychology because from the look of things, you're still battling keeping your thoughts and emotions in one place at one time.

I know that a lot of history is a lie. Because of that, I don't believe in the 'Muslim' account of the kaaba. The hindu account looks more believable based on evidence (idols, circulating and idol a certain amount of times, kissing a stone vagina, etc.). Why would I be 100 percent certain, and leave out other explanations? It could also belong to another polytheistic religion! I said, it SEEMS... cuz that is the truth. I used the word APPARENT cuz that is the appropriate word.

There are similarities between the polytheistic practices that happen at the kaaba and that exist in hinduism and both those regions historically have some interaction and it (the kaaba) maybe a hindu temple. That's all.

Reverse psychology? I honestly do not know what you are talking about. I'm not skilled in that, nor did I sit back and think too much before I wrote what I wrote. Just my thoughts based on evidence and history. You could agree or disagree. It is well known to many muslims that the practices at kaaba are not monotheistic.

I do not bow down to a rock, do you. Do you know what the polytheists say to explain their rock bowing? They say according to interpretation of Quran, they do it to bring themselves closer to God. Do you feel the same way, if you bow down to a rock?
__________________







Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:47 PM   #89
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,643
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post

Yet you try to talk about bravery, honesty and accepting truth. No, your argument is feeble at best son.

And for the love of everything Holy, stop the sorry attempts at reverse psychology because from the look of things, you're still battling keeping your thoughts and emotions in one place at one time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Your view of God is astounding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post

While you're at it, all of you may want to consider the fact, not opinion, (since that seems to be the norm around here in a forum where research should be conducted first) fact, that Al-Qaeda and The Taliban are networks,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Or did you forget about the fact that The U.S. Government armed and trained these people in the early and mid-90's??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post

A lot of you wanna-be experts crack me up because while you sit up here and peddle your half-hearted, barely researched, highly biased opinions, the actual picture, the real story behind EVERYTHING that's going on right now, would send you running and screaming for the deepest, darkest hole you can find.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Bottom line, it's your existence. Wether you're a fool or an educated fool, if you're happy, I'm thrilled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
We'll see how far your conjecture takes you in the years to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Time and Death are the great equalizers of all things. And I'm sure, "historically speaking", we can all agree to that. We'll see how much it changes your world and THE world. If I were a gambling man, I'd say that it won't do much else except further feed an already overindulgent ego.

Say what you will, I've been called worse by better people.


you're a fucking snob who doesn't know how to build - that's fact - write some nose in the air snobby come back words and everything you write in here is gonna start going to the dick burger section of the forum - GTFOH



__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:36 PM   #90
Nomad-1
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 47
Rep Power: 0
Nomad-1 shaolin monk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Interesting. So, the real Muslims, Muslim meaning, "One who submits to the Will of God", are the ones who are blowing themselves and others to smitherines and the like. Your view of God is astounding.
I said "muslim", if you want to get technical about it, used to be used to refer to those who submitted to the will of one God. The phrase "used to" suggests in the past. At present, nobody would call Pat Robertson a muslim. Words change as the cultures that use them change. Your understanding of language is poor.

Quote:
You speak of a "historic" meaning of the term, "Muslim"
I spoke nothing of a historic meaning to the term muslim. Though arab christians were using the word centuries before hand, so to the Hanif used it. I cannot be certain there aren't earlier mentions of it than that. I mentioned there being a lack of historical continuity, between Muhammadan islam and Judeo-christianity. That is the only mention of anything "historic" in my post.
As they were never connected.

Quote:

Also, your sources for Muhammad's "very badly wanting to connect the Arabians to the traditions of the great monotheistic religions."
How about the Qu'ran itself?
In the Qu'ran Issa(jesus) is said to have recieved the gospels. Outside of the Qu'ran, there is nothing supporting this anywhere. Further, after having the gospels revealed to him, Jesus tells of a prophet to come after him, namely, the prophet Muhammad. Unfortunately, there is no mention of this, anywhere outside of the Qu'ran. That is because it never happened. Likewise, Abraham and Ishmael outside of the Qu'ran are never mentioned visiting arabia or building the Kaaba.
This is again, because the Kaaba itself, was build by arab pagans. To house idols and for Muhammad's own tribe, to bow and prostrate, as muslims do now, to their supreme god, "Allah". This of course, was a reworking of the Mesopotamian god Enlil.
Both had 3 daughters... Something to keep in consideration, with regard to the "satanic verses".
Muhammad's ignorance is further revealed when messing up other continuities, if the Qu'ran were to be correct, we would expect to see Aaron in the new testament, not with Moses.
The seven heavens, which come from later jewish mysticism etc...


Quote:
Also, Muhammad's ignorant claims
With regard to nature, neither the bible nor abiogenesis, through nucleic synthesis say that life was formed from water. Only that it was developed in water.
"Is not He (better than your gods) Who has made the earth as A FIXED ABODE"
The earth is not fixed. There are no seven firmaments and most importantly the sun does not ask for permission to rise. If you want to get into some really bat shit crazy things, let's talk about the Hadiths, the nun, the 72 years it takes to get from one heaven to another, the stone satans, the whole of what exists, being on the wing of an angel...

"Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water"

"And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people"

The commentary, seems to confirm the typical understanding of the Qu'ranic verse, saying that the sun, sets in a puddle of water. Also, Alexander's(Dhul-Qarnain's) empire stretched east not west. Since when does the sun set in the east? ...
More over, if it was the case, that the earth was fixed. That would mean the sun revolves around it.
I'm sorry, but that's laughable.



Quote:
and arbitrarily malicious claims about other people
You mean aside from the christians and jews and their descendents being pigs and apes?
Come now, surely you're not that oblivious...

Quote:
While you're at it, all of you may want to consider the fact, not opinion, (since that seems to be the norm around here in a forum where research should be conducted first) fact, that Al-Qaeda and The Taliban are networks, specifically designed to execute False Flag Ops throughout the globe for the purpose of instilling enough fear in people so that they turn their freedoms over to the Global Elite.



People join the global elite all the time. Perhaps if you didn't waste your time defending beduin phophets, you too... lol How adorable... Any muslim who acts out is a CIA puppet? Then how do you explain the behavior of Muhammad himself?
He enslaved, plundered, beheaded, lusted after prepubsescent girls and declared that pictures and dogs kept angels out of houses.
Let me turn the dagger 180 and ask, how do you know the man wasn't simply making a good deal of things up?

More over, muslims who misbehave and aren't part of those groups, muslims who leech off europe's welfare programs, have the lowest levels of employment and make up the highest portion of criminals in jails, are they just part of this conspiracy also?
Or are you just making excuses for a completely backward ideology?
The north atlantic slave trade smuggled 11 million africans from their homes.
The Islamic slave trade smuggled 28 million and still continues today.
The islamic conquest extended across multiple continents. I suggest you re-read your history.
Your argument here, simply amounts to "Islam is good, anyone representing it as different, just doesn't know better" circular reasoning. It's garbage.



Quote:
Or did you forget about the fact that The U.S. Government armed and trained these people in the early and mid-90's??

Actually the trained them in the 80s, rich Saudis armed them with more modern weapons.
We didn't train them as the groups they are now, it's a leap to say we created these groups. It's more realistic to say, we armed and trained the afghani's and some of them just happened to be uber theocratic, fascist pieces of garbage.
They've been that way for centuries. If they weren't, there would have never been crusades. These people, behave like animals.
I have no respect what so ever, for Muhammadan islam. That's not out of fear, rather common sense.
The war on terror is a picnic, when compared to what has been done by the cult of Muhammad.

If he has redeeming qualities for you, great. Just don't take his word as infallable or as a justification to behave a certain way. That's all I ask.

Last edited by Nomad-1; 09-25-2012 at 10:52 PM.
Nomad-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28 AM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one