news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 11:57 AM   #1
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

MF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal son
Default B.a.t.t.l.e.

Beat and Remix back to back on one track...

"Yep"
Old 05-07-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

oh shiiiit.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:14 PM   #3
gondola

gondola shaolin monk

im down...
Old 05-07-2010, 11:45 PM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

okay what do you guys need????? A sample ??? an pella ???? let me know.

Peace Gondola I see you got your new account working.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:55 PM   #5
gondola

gondola shaolin monk

ya thas wsup man, find a song for us to sample and we'll see whats good!
Old 05-08-2010, 12:23 AM   #6
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

that summer time joint being ts summer time.....
Old 05-08-2010, 12:49 AM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
that summer time joint being ts summer time.....

I wish bro but its not obtainable

http://www.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/...-for-a-remix/?
Old 05-08-2010, 12:52 AM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondola View Post
ya thas wsup man, find a song for us to sample and we'll see whats good!

I'll lace y'all with a sample tomorrow.Im assuming that Varan (mf herbs) is saying like ....do a beat and then make a remix of something with that same beat back to back with the beat?????????

anyway it is with the pella/remix situation , I got you two on the sample. I'll upload it sometime tomorrow.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:17 PM   #9
gondola

gondola shaolin monk

lol, Wheres it at!!!?
Old 05-09-2010, 08:38 PM   #10
MF Herbs
Monster Island Czar

MF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal sonMF Herbs prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondola View Post
im down...
I can only imagine who this is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
I'll lace y'all with a sample tomorrow.Im assuming that Varan (mf herbs) is saying like ....do a beat and then make a remix of something with that same beat back to back with the beat?????????

anyway it is with the pella/remix situation , I got you two on the sample. I'll upload it sometime tomorrow.
I was thinking we can make 2 joints from the same sample... a beat then a remix..

As far as the pella I can up one.. I had AZ in mind..

"Yep"
Old 05-09-2010, 08:43 PM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

okay COOL.

thats sounds great VA! I'll upload something in the morning for yall so look out tomorrow for that sample.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:44 PM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

oh and as far as I know ... Gondola isnt anybody perpetrating.He a new cat.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:29 PM   #13
gondola

gondola shaolin monk

Ya im a new cat....=)
Old 05-10-2010, 11:45 AM   #14
INF
Digital @fterLife

Im cuttin yalls sample right now.actually Im narrowing it down from 3 records but its only gonna take me a min.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:11 PM   #15
INF
Digital @fterLife

YOUR SAMPLE GENTLEMEN

http://www.mediafire.com/?1yhzzzrtmtj

------------------------------------------------------------------------
In this rar file you will find two samples. Either or can be used for the remix or the beat. Seeing as how you will be making two beats , here is two samples. Its up to you to pick if you are going to Hawaii for the remix or the instrumental

PEACE
Closed Thread