news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-10-2010, 03:44 PM   #1
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury
Default Drop everything you're doing, grab the weed, smoke it and watch this

Fucking classic. Trippy as hell too

This shit is rare, my personal favorite Disney film back in the day

you can find the rest of it on youtube you'll see it to the side part 2 etc

oh and anyone that disses this can go fuck themselves
Old 05-10-2010, 08:46 PM   #2
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Wind in the Willows is a timeless tale in literature. James Thaddeus Toad is one of the greatest cartoon characters in history, the fact that disneys version of the franchise wasn't successful or pushed to be is beyond me. Disney's take on this book is outstanding.

They did have an enjoyable theme park ride at disney world which was unfortunately and eventually shut down.

The voice acting, artwork, music, characters and events that occur in this film are extraordinary and hilarious.

It features guns and violence like other classic cartoons you would find of its era.

If you press on after the Wind in the Willows you will find the double feature of disneys version of Sleepy Hollow, which is also fantastic.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:43 PM   #3
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i used to love both of those movies growing up hahaha mr toad

i had completely forgotten about the sleepy hollow film until you posted that picture
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:24 PM   #4
Paranoid
Venom

yea when i found this i was so happy. hadn't seen it in at least a decade. toad is a crazy mofo, getting high off motorcar exhaust, breakin outta prison dressed as a woman, TRADING TOAD HALL FOR A MOTORCAR!? haha
Old 05-10-2010, 11:36 PM   #5
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol. haven't seen this since the 90s.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 03:51 AM   #6
Paranoid
Venom

shits from 1949. timeless
Old 05-11-2010, 08:52 AM   #7
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Disney was on some other shit from like the late 30's onto the 50's. Fantasia is still crazy. Smoked my first blunt while watching it.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:04 PM   #8
Paranoid
Venom

hell yea man.

this shit is crazy high