news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-18-2005, 07:05 AM   #16
Mark
Mayoya

Mark grasshopper
Default Re: Official "i got laid today" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master P
word, shit aint nothin, especially when u a No Limit Colonel. started da day off right when mami from last night woke me up wit some sucky sucky. bitch got a whole glass of protein for breakfast nahmean. went 2 da studio and brought a different hoe back for dinner and dessert. bitch gon be feelin that meal for days, she gon be walkin funny for days. whodie.
hahahhaha, damn, you made my day lmfao :lol:

Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 08:30 AM   #17
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I got laid by a blow up doll, does that count? She was a big mama, harrr just kidding. I blew her up too much and she looked like a fucking sky balloon floating around my bed room.
JASPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 08:41 AM   #18
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

didn't fuck nothin today, but a bitch got some dick from 00 3 dayz ago. name's Alice. she lives above a club, so you can't hear shit while in her crib. so we went inside and i was talkin shit while keepin a straight face; i was like : "yo, bitch, you better pay me for this shit, cause i'ma give ya fuckin pulmonary hypertension." and she was like: "that's so sweet" or somethin.for real, i grabbed a bottle of beer and just laid on my back. that's how i like to fuck, just lay on my back and do nothin. then finish doggy style. she didn't say nothin afterwards and i didn't ask. but she did tell me to visit her again on Sunday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 12:26 PM   #19
Queen Bee

My pussy's wet....
My man puts alot of effort into that shit.....

I keep myself nice and tight for him.

HMMMMM.... ....
He deseves some sweet lovin', some wet kisses > relaxation
Old 06-18-2005, 01:40 PM   #20
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

I got laid last night (twice!) and once this morning, and in about 5 min's, my girl's going on a trip with her moms for abit, so gotta get the best ya know, peace.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
SurreaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 03:20 PM   #21
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms
Thumbs up Re: Official "i got laid today" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Bee
My pussy's wet....

HMMMMM.... ....
i deserve some sweet lovin too girl, call me at 510-4808(my celly), hope to hear from u soon. peace
Old 06-18-2005, 03:23 PM   #22
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
My pussy's wet....

HMMMMM.... ....
i deserve some sweet lovin too girl, call me at 920-5451(my celly), hope to hear from u soon. peace
Old 06-18-2005, 03:26 PM   #23
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

i was lookin to grease today as well (grease is slang for fuck) but girls with her friend who needs "help" an watever so yea
i guess whenever she has off from work she can come pick me up an shit yo
i tried this other girl who lives close to her and shes all pissed cause i wasnt pickin up the phone yesterday while i was with that girl and was just like "ima have to take a raincheck"
damn yo......fuckin swags (swags is slang for girls)

peace

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 03:28 PM   #24
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
My pussy's wet....

HMMMMM.... ....
i deserve some sweet luvin too girl, call me at 920-5451(my celly), hope to hear from u soon. peace
Old 06-18-2005, 03:31 PM   #25
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

My BOY FROM MIAMI! What up fam, thats real nice for u man. I got some for the first time I was in 5th Grade. LOL. It was funny as hell cuz I was so scared. She slept at my house cuz she was friends with my sister. The next morning my sister went somewhere w/ my mom and the girl comes and tells me to follow her to my room. SHe starts masturbating and then gives me a HJ. I was so scared. Then after we finished with everything, like 2 minutes later (I WAS IN 5th GRADE Remember?) I told her not to tell anyone and we went to BK (Just LIke U did) and her mom came and picked her up. The next day at school she was smiling at me and I was just all red and scared. My friends suspected something but I really never told anyone.

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
MefMan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 03:57 PM   #26
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

When you say she was a big girl, exactly how big was she? Like 5 foot 3, 235 pounds or something?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 03:58 PM   #27
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MefMan36
My BOY FROM MIAMI! What up fam, thats real nice for u man. I got some for the first time I was in 5th Grade. LOL. It was funny as hell cuz I was so scared. She slept at my house cuz she was friends with my sister. The next morning my sister went somewhere w/ my mom and the girl comes and tells me to follow her to my room. SHe starts masturbating and then gives me a HJ. I was so scared. Then after we finished with everything, like 2 minutes later (I WAS IN 5th GRADE Remember?) I told her not to tell anyone and we went to BK (Just LIke U did) and her mom came and picked her up. The next day at school she was smiling at me and I was just all red and scared. My friends suspected something but I really never told anyone.
lol thats a cool story yo....mad young when u had ya first experience yo!
my first time was when i was like 14 yo.....i remember there was a thread her before the crash bout "first times" and i wrote a lyric bout it
i was 14 an she was 19 an it was all dark an shit an my folks went to a concert cause i was at a friends house all day....so i came home and found my brother's friend from school sittin in front of the door and i let her in an shit
we chilled an talked an watever
she told me she wanted to get with my brother and that she was a virgin an shit yo
we jus chilled sum more and i gave her a big friendly hug and grabbed her booty and she looked at me an i started laughing.....she laughed too and we started makin out an shit
she dropped me on the bed, pulled her panties to the side and started riding me an shit....we were both in experienced so it was funny cause i kept slippin off and she couldnt even find her own pussy, lol
we fucked for a couple hours and jus fell asleep.....she woke me up at around 2 a.m. cause my mom jus walked in and i was fuckin nekkid yo! i pulled my shirt on and put some shorts on and fell back in the bed while she got out the room and told my mom i let her in an watever....mom was drunk too so yea, lol
next morning my brother was talkin to her and i saw them makin out an shit, i guess she told him she liked him.....she was leavin and i jus waved at her and she looked at me serious and i was like "?" and i never saw her again
quite a story

peace

Old 06-18-2005, 03:58 PM   #28
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
When you say she was a big girl, exactly how big was she? Like 5 foot 3, 235 pounds or something?
she was 5'7" and weighed 180

peace

Old 06-18-2005, 04:01 PM   #29
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

She could have injured you when she got on top of you.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 04:04 PM   #30
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

Ha, thats great for ur first time, man, I was just too scared to really enjoy it. I kept thinking she was gonna tell her mom and I was gonna get in trouble. Wow, I was stupid at 11 years old.

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
MefMan36 is offline   Reply With Quote