news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-08-2010, 06:52 AM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default How many Wu-Tang albums would make your top-25 GOAT albums??

i've been digging out all the extremely dope and personal classics/masterpieces lately and spinning nothing (more or less) but the real goodies. the ?uestion is how many Wu-Tang albums you would put in your top-25 best albums (which has NOTHING to do with the most important in a wider aspect or genre-shaping classics or whatever so don't even bring that up in here). for me there's no doubt that there is no other crew that put out so many incredible albums worthy of a top mention as the Wu-Tang Clan. Actually 3 of their albums would make my top-5 and in a top-25 of all time probably 5 or 6 albums from the crew which is pretty fucking incredible, especially considering one producer is more or less responsible for them all.

Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Niggaz (GOAT)
Wu-Tang Clan - Enter The Wu-Tang
Wu-Tang Clan - Wu-Tang Forever
GZA/Genius - Liquid Swords
Ghostface Killah - Ironman or Supreme Clientele or both

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:00 AM   #2
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Only 4

Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx
Wu-Tang Clan - Enter The Wu-Tang 36 Chambers
Wu-Tang Clan - Wu-Tang Forever
GZA - Liquid Swords

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:03 AM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ still i bet that's a larger number of albums than any other clique in your list am i right?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 09:21 AM   #4
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I guess so, perhaps only the Gang Starr Foundation would have just as many.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 09:28 AM   #5
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

OB4CL (GOAT)
Enter the 36 Chambers
Wu Tang Forever
Liquid Swords
Supreme Clientele
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:25 AM   #6
Sparrow Daene
Raekwon was right.

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

Probably Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers), Dirty Version, Liquid Swords, OB4CL, Ironman, and mayyybe Supreme Clientele. I personally think The Swarm is a classic, but I don't know about top 25.
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:27 PM   #7
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

New Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkey

CLAAA7 - my list would be the same as yours - to clarify - I'd have both of Ghost's lps. My GOAT though would be Forever.

Heavy Mental, the Swarm (good call ^), Bobby digital, Digital Bullet,8D, the W, Dirty Version, the first 2 Killarmy lps, the Pick, the sickle - probably top 50.

Wu are basically the GOAT
New Hills 36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:47 PM   #8
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

In no order:

36 Chambers
Forever
Liquid Swords
Cuban Linx
Ironman
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 01:32 PM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

are we including everything or just Hip Hop?

If everything, I'd say 2

36 Chambers
Liquid Swords

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:12 PM   #10
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is crossing all genres, no order

Pearl Jam - Ten
Nirvana - Nevermind
Styx - Grand Illusion
Dave Matthews Band - Remember Two Things
Stevie Wonder - Talking Book
Metallica - The Black Album
Fleetwood Mac - Rumours
Ret Hot Chili Peppers - BloodSugarSexMagik
Otis Redding - Dreams to remember
Nas - Illmatic
Notorious BIG - Ready to Die
Elton John - Greatest Hits
Mama's and the Papa's - If you can believe your eyes and ears
Bob Marley - Legend
Pink Floyd - Darkside of the Moon
Sam Cooke - Portrait of a Legend
Led Zeppelin - II
The Who - Who's Next
Marvin Gaye - What's Goin' On?
The Beatles - Sgt. Peppers
GZA - Liquid Swords
Wu-Tang Clan - 36 Chambers
U2 - The Joshua Tree
Fugees - The Score
Elvis Presley - Elvis Presley

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:24 PM   #11
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

hard one, i have to think about my top 25 one day...but ad-hoc i would say:

-enter the 36 chambers
-forever
-liquid swords
-obfcl
-ironman
-supreme clientel
-6 feet deep

probably:
-the w
-8D
-tical
-digital bullet
-no said date

hard to make a top 25 list tough, there are so many incrdible albums...
Old 05-08-2010, 04:45 PM   #12
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

for me probably
cuban linx
liquid swords
wu forever
36 chambers
and possibly supreme or ironman
then from wu fam id put
6 feet deep
silent weapons for quiet wars
Old 05-08-2010, 05:14 PM   #13
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

forever
in stereo
bullet
liquid swords
ob4cl
ironman
supreme clientele
tical
return to the
ghost dogg
6 feet deep
heavy mental

so thats 13 i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:18 PM   #14
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

I know for sure that Enter The 36 Chambers, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and Liquid Swords are in that list.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:39 PM   #15
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
This is crossing all genres, no order

Pearl Jam - Ten
Nirvana - Nevermind
Styx - Grand Illusion
Dave Matthews Band - Remember Two Things
Stevie Wonder - Talking Book
Metallica - The Black Album
Fleetwood Mac - Rumours
Ret Hot Chili Peppers - BloodSugarSexMagik
Otis Redding - Dreams to remember