news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-08-2010, 04:44 PM   #16
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Kill Em All >>Master of Puppets>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black Album

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 04:54 PM   #17
DThayer36
SHAOLIN STUDENT

DThayer36 crouching tiger

Enter the Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers
Wu-Tang Forever
OBFCL
Liquid Swords
Ironman
DThayer36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:20 PM   #18
soren

soren crouching tiger

On my top 25 of the best HipHop albums these wu releases would be there.

36 Chambers : Enter The Wu-Tang
Forever
Liquid Swords
OB4CL
Uncontrolled Substance
Supreme Clientele
No Said Date
Niggamortis / 6 Feet Dep
Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars
soren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:22 PM   #19
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ to each his own but i just find it totally insane that anyone wouldn't be able to find 20 better hip-hop albums (not to say 50 or 100) than "No Said Date" and "Uncontrolled Substance" - despite being dope albums.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 06:53 PM   #20
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

cuban linx
liquid swords
ironman
the W
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 06:55 PM   #21
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
The Black album charted for 3 years you fucking idiot.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 06:58 PM   #22
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
U kray-z, Master of Puppets >> Black Album
I love the fact I'm being critiqued for MY choices when you imbeciles couldn't even put together a list. Fuck your opinion nigga.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 05-08-2010, 07:09 PM   #23
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

including wu fam albums...
they'd make up the majority of the 25
Old 05-08-2010, 07:24 PM   #24
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

off the top of my head -
36 chambers
wu tang forever
ironman
supreme clientele
ob4cl
liquid swords
bobby digital in stereo
return to 36 chambers dirty version
6 feet deep
pick sickle shovel
silent weapons
dirty weaponry
the swarm
heavy mental

there's a few honorable mentions i could think of as well
Old 05-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #25
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I love the fact I'm being critiqued for MY choices when you imbeciles couldn't even put together a list. Fuck your opinion nigga.
you had the nerve of putting a fucking Fleetwood Mac album over OB4CL

Fuck YOUR opinion
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 09:02 PM   #26
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post

cuban linx
liquid swords
ironman
the W

so The W (with conditioner f/snoop) >>> 36 Chambers & Forever???
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 09:43 PM   #27
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Definately...

Liquid Swords (my number 1 album)
36 Chambers
Only built 4 cuban linx

Those 3 would make my top ten easily.

wu forever
Iron man
Supreme Clientele

These 3 would make my top 30.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 12:36 AM   #28
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Lol calm down. I could care less how long it charted for. I prefer Kill 'Em All. I'm not alone either. I know plenty of metal heads who despise the Black Album.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 02:17 AM   #29
Ya_Bane
I'm The Master MingLuKhan

Ya_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal sonYa_Bane prodigal son

Quote:
My Fair Lady, Original Cast charted for twice as long, what does that say?

Quote:
Fuck your opinion nigga.
lol, chill Rock

Quote:
Master of Puppets >> Ride the Lightning >> Kill 'Em All >> Justice >> Black Album

Old 05-09-2010, 02:46 AM   #30
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Lol calm down. I could care less how long it charted for. I prefer Kill 'Em All. I'm not alone either. I know plenty of metal heads who despise the Black Album.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
My Fair Lady, Original Cast charted for twice as long, what does that say?

lol, chill Rock

Master of Puppets >> Ride the Lightning >> Kill 'Em All >> Justice >> Black Album

Those albums may be better thrash albums but the Black Album was genre crossing, most soundscan units ever, over 22 million units sold. It has more classic tracks than those other albums have songs. It's the last album before Metallica turned into whiney douchebags. And like I said before, it's my opinion. Good day sirs.